Post a picture of yourself or someone else and I will make them better looking using Photoshop

Post a picture of yourself or someone else and I will make them better looking using Photoshop.

Here are some pictures from the last thread yesterday...

b u m p

You made the Nigga look like a Klingon

Not great. Sorry.

Give this a crack, she's already pretty, so I'm curious what you can do.

Worse

Lol looks like a bratz doll now. You gave her that Hollywood trophy wife look.

There is literally nothing he can do to make her look better. Her eyebrows are on point, along with her jawline. Her hair is flawless and her eyes look great, how the fuck does someone improve that face?

These show very clearly the type of girl you like.
I can't blame you, it's a good facial structure that ages well.

You have decent editing skills but you are not making these people look better.

Agreed

I'm just taking the images I see and trying to make them as aesthetically pleasing as possible... and skull shape does impact how good looking someone is. It then just comes down to your own personal taste. I agree that most of the people posted are good looking, even the ones that /b shits on.

I understand that i'm not great. I'm just doing it because i'm bored. I also understand that many of the edits end up looking like anime characters and bratz dolls like one poster said hehe

The nose is bad,
The face had positive slope past the mouth
The face is too long
Eyebrows are too long and too square

She is well groomed, but white women should really leave their eyebrows alone. They end up making them look worse by fucking with them.

sorry about the eyes

hmm

Would love to hear your thoughts on the edits people :) Good or bad i don't mind

all you're doing is making them look like a fucking dwarf from snow white, nigga. They don't even look better, they look worse like you put some gay ass instagram filter on them,

i personally think the one you replied to is pretty good. I could make smaller adjustments but it makes it less interesting I think.

dafuq is this? Sorry to break it to you, but you're actually making people look worse, you suck at photoshopping. Let's take this picture for example, you can see the lines in the background "bent" next to his jawline, his glasses are all messy, one side is bigger than the other, you fucked up the nose aswell, he looks like a chipmunk that has stuck some nuts inside both his cheeks, his mouth is fucked up aswell... nigga, quit this shit

these are pretty good though :)

Curious

Wat.

Lmao

i was gonna say fail but nice job on her tits

nah man, sorry, you make them look weird,

You got me. Difficult.

I can see what you're going for but you don't know what attractive features are