There are people who think this is wrong

there are people who think this is wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvlWQyvEI38
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There are people who think it's real too.

Too late. It's already happened in part.
The Berlin wall. The Israel wall. Now the US wall.
What do they have in common? Fear.

>the plans are real
>the laws are real
>the money is delayed but real
soon.
what they all those wall examples actually have in common is a high amount of illegal border crossing. in the US they cross by walking in to bring drugs or immigrate illegally
cartels are smuggling in many drugs all day from mexico

>there are people who think this is wrong
They're called liberals. Pay no attention. They make a lot of noise but seldom do they really do anything.

haha is that the wall trump said he was going to build that's fantastic man i'm dying.

there are people who think this will happen

>The Israel wall.
why does the world turn a blind eye to this?

illegal immigrants are costing us money

Well. When there's no money to pay for it. They'll make you pay with your life

Well cause they're stupid and they keep illegal immigrants in us prisons.

Si, Senior, but they have to go back.

that graphic is 100% factual and in now way biased at all

i'm sure it's true and well documented and not just some made up shit

wall should be placed like this

>What do they have in common? Fear.

Or is it safety? Do you have locks on your house? Do you lock them? Why is that?
Do you lock your car? Password on your online accounts? ATM pass protected? Why is that?
What do they all have in common?
Sorry, got carried away, your world-view is impressively naïve. You forgot Israeli wall, Great Wall of China (note: not terrible or tragic, they call it great.)

>What do they have in common
Communists and weirdos in the desert built them, they also defend and point out territory rights which is why we have them to this day; and they were cleverly renamed as fences.

Aprende como obedecer los resultados de Guerra, si no salta a nuestra lado y ya ver as
la simpatico Buenos Noches cabranos les damos.

countries all over the world have fortified borders. borders are not lines in the sand

This just shows how inefficient your bureaucracy is

It's not like illegal immigrants get over a million dollars a year for being in the US

Because they are liberal snowflakes that think the United States need to solve everyone else's problems. Mexico shoots Guatemalans that try to enter their country and Trump gets shit for wanting to build a wall? I just don't get how people from other countries is our problem. If you want to enter legally then that's fine but we have enough shit we have to deal with as it is. Why would we want spics that breed like rats and take welfare from those that actually need it? not to mention they are violent and our prisons are overcrowded as it is. Although I must say I would take 50,000 Mexicans over 20,000 Muslims any day. At least these fuckers assimilate somewhat.

Oh lord here we go.

The border states seem to be taking a big hit. It's time to stop this shit.

Fuck You! We lost a lot of people fighting those wars. Remember the Alamo. And not the fucking car rental place.

>Mexicans over 20,000 Muslims any day. At least these fuckers assimilate somewhat
They at least work, instead of raising their ass 8 times a day.

I would love to see Cali turned into Mexico 2.0 . All the liberal cucks would stay to show that they aren't racist and end up getting killed.

That they do. I manage a mobile home park that is 70% Mexican and I would say 65% of them are hard working construction workers. They just don't spend their money properly. Their priorities is to buy the nicest truck they can afford and try to provide for like 8 people. Still build that wall.

BUILD

This is the flag for Trump's empire.

That isn't a wall, that's a fucking fence.

Amen user, they just want more debt free peons they can ensnare with free stuff and so gain their votes and hold onto power as the country burns and the legal citizens suffer.
52,000 people died from opioid overdoses just last year. That is higher than DUI deaths...
Just say No.

Two observations:
1. There are a lot of instances where an illegal immigrant is married to a US citizen, has children who are US citizens, and is working hard like you or me to provide for his or her family. Fuck the US government for telling citizens they can't have their spouse and parent of their children live with them where they want.
2. If we cracked down and penalised businesses that employ illegal immigrants, most of the problem would vanish overnight.

Thanks for the laugh.
Sincerely,
The rest of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=DvlWQyvEI38

>$21.88 in CA
How do they get them so cheap?

Not so much user.
73% of Mexicans and Central Americans here illegally receive public assistance.
Source US Census

we wait

>Fuck the US government for telling citizens they can't have their spouse and parent of their children live with them where they want.

Ya great attitude towards authority. Illegal?
You have to go back, USA citizens can live overseas illegally too ya know. Why not go burden their country for awhile? Be fair about it.

>Remember the Alamo
The cause was noble, but in reality it was just a way to annex The Republic of Texas and force them to join the United States after many rejected invitations
>Why would northerners be in Texas and Mexico in the first place
>Texas can't take Mexico alone....but the whole US can!

There's also Trump supporters that will get screwed over by the wall, no one seems to care about them though. The government's just going to steal their land to build some useless wall, its no different than the TSA putting on a good show but not doing shit and making everyone's lives miserable for no reason than to justify their worthless existence.

So if we build the wall on our side that means we give the Rio Grand to Mexico and have to take away thousands of miles of private property from American citizens.

I fully support the construction of a wall. It's the best way to contain those dirty Americans.

Because we are supposed to be a nation of citizens, not subjects. And a citizen should have the right to decide who they want to live their life with, without having to give up their home and country.

Blindly following authority isn't much better.

Like any other government project, Trump's dumbass wall would cost way more than it's worth and they would find away around it or under it anyway. A gigantic waste of time and money.

He better start soon or it's going to be half completed. Like his presidency.

It will never happen. The republicunts constituency consists of the assholes that hire these fuckers. Take away our cheapest labor force and watch the construction, hospitality, restaurant and many other services collapse.

How is the wall going to stop the millions of illegal immigrants who enter the United States legally and simply overstay their visas?

The river is of both countries. Building a wall in Mexico's side can only happen with Mexico's consent.

Same deal with abortion: if Repubs actually ended it, a huge amount of their base would have no reason to vote anymore. They will never actually do anything substantial about it. If they were serious about it, they would have done something in 2001.

fucking dumbass

Praise KEK

Hey!!! The Isralei wall kept out a horde of zombies for a few hours... I seen it on the telly...

it occurred to me like a DECADE ago--because i watch a billion movies and that was pretty much my life up until the--that in US culture, there is never a "mexican". there can be a "puerto rican", a "cuban", but no "mexican". "ugly betty" was a south american show.

if ever a "mexican" is mentioned, it is always a very foreign entity--pedro in "napoleon dynamite" is FROM mexico, and speaks of customs IN mexico, but he is never referred to as a "mexican"--and even the trailer for "machete" which says "they messed with the wrong mexican" he is, of course, a deadly, foreign weird force.

they have worked very hard to make sure that a nation that's 1/3 our size, that floods our nation with illegals--and the major influx started in the 50s, just as films advanced and blew up in popularity and amount--does NOT exist "here".

i looked ahead a decade ago and imagined that they had a master plan to cut us off from this "mexico"--which is a fucked up, failed state, warzone--and future generations would find no MENTION of its people here. now, we have a new regime--started with obama, really--that denies refugees and deports mexican illegals and of course, the wall.

look at the big picture... if "mexicans" had existed here, they'd be in our culture but there's a secret rule to keep them out. big people in charge make it so and the wall will happen. quit arguing whether it's worth it... a trillion on some shit nation and 100k per minute on wars that don't do anything for us? 15 billion for a wall--a DEFENSE system--should be a hair on military funding's head.

Sounds like you need to get the fuck out of your mom's basement and experience the real world.

we already have some fence built with the levee design for places where the border meets water.
we can build the concrete wall on a levee on the rio grande

not an argument

Where is the Rio Grande?

That rambling, incoherent rant I replied to hardly merited an "argument".

no i think it is a waste of the tax payer's money.

no mexico will not be paying for it
no it will not stop drugs or illegal immigration
so why do you want it other than to be a troll or are you actually retarded enough to believe a fucking 2000 mile wall will stop anything.

You guys remember when the great wall of China stopped the Mongolian rai......ooooooh.what about the wall between east and west Germany stop......damn. walls don't stopped shit. Just run a marathon on fox news about the border and imdreads will give their own time and dime to parole it. Might even work. Just shoot the fuckers.

Ted Cruz looks like the before picture in a deodorant ad.

The government would surely, 100%, no doubt, would use the money on better things.

Sorry, but that's bullshit.
Ted's plan is "we'll take forfeiture money from drug lords to pay for the wall".
The problem with this is obvious: we already have that money, and we could be spending it on something useful instead.
The money doesn't vanish if we fail to spend it on the wall.
Ted Cruz confirmed for massive troll, and Trump-cuck.