rateyourmusic.com/~bluemilk
rateyourmusic.com/~harakiri_
rateyourmusic.com/~detrimentalanesthesia
rateyourmusic.com/~Hotel_Trivago
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

radpill me

sonemic will never

L "Y" J, But I Got A Huge (Thread) Bump

We need new OC to generate some discussion and actual activity in these threads. New user chart when?

We need you to shut the fuck up

i need to unzip this dick

Zzzzzzzzzzzzip

name a rymer with more pedestrian, generic, consensus-following taste than TheCunningStunt

y'all can't beat my curve

Make one then

>mookid 06/06 16:42 GMT
>Truly legendary RYMer!

confirmed for absolute shit tier

rateyourmusic.com/~Zed_Lamp

me

rateyourmusic.com/~yurelvis123
hey

rateyourmusic.com/~nekodoiko

:)

rateyourmusic.com/~OptimalAudio

I'll make one soon. Maybe.

About to put on Dalek. What am I in for?

rateyourmusic.com/~Herbieguy

death grips but actually good

Hey you were right! It actually was pretty good.

NEVER EVER

>4.0 = pretty good
inflated scale

Absence is better

rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_

music is good

music is good you are the best

>being that upset and insecure over his past ratings that he has the need to explain it with extreme detail
>wasting that much time on doing it all over again

Why are RYMers so cringe?

is it though
is it really

rate "your" music

rateyourmusic.com/~internet1234567
rateyourmusic.com/~internet1234567

Love the subtle L "Y" J reference in this post. L "Y" J is my life, and I love posting about him.

rateyourmusic.com/~bluemilk

How autistic do you have to be to maintain a curve like this? Either you're listening to stuff you know you won't like to rate it lowly, or you're shitting on stuff you like to maintain the curve.

A true patrician would only rate with .5 if they don't like it and 5 if they do, like a thumbs up/down.

lol

daily reminder that if you rate based upon anything other than pure enjoyment level then you are a complete poser

Answer the question, autist.

plenty of ploymaths have a system like this, look at Ethan for example

What, the curve system? Doesn't make it any less autistic. Really, rating albums like this for everyone to see is incredibly narcissistic, no matter how you do it. You think anyone gives two shits about what some random dude thinks of some album?

tjats the point of the site retard

First off, nice quads, but that still doesn't make it less stupid. Again, who gives a fuck about what you or anyone in this thread thinks of albums? For people who get well known reviewing things, they just do it to stroke their ego, knowing that people eat up whatever shit they review.

ugh

Is that "ugh" directed at yourself because you finally realized how stupid RYM is, and are embarrassed to have defended it?

He's obviously a narcissist who's purposefully always one step ahead of the conversation, ignore him.

having some sort of curve somewhere around the center is the natural result for anyone who's listened to lots of music and decides to rate it fairly based on enjoyment level. it's only autistic if you actively try to maintain a perfect curve. there was this one rymer who had a literal perfect curve that was exactly the same on both sides. people like that need to be shot on sight.

I think a curve, if it does exist, shouldn't be centered at 2.5, but maybe at 3 or so. Having it otherwise implies listening to things you think you won't like as much. Obviously, you'll be disappointed by some things, but I don't think most people choose to listen to stuff that is likely to disappoint them as often as they listen to stuff that they'll like.

I only recognize that username because of that horse prof pic.

but I dom't really think that's true? take for example, the dub techno genre. Basically everything basic channel ever did and other dub techno artists on the chain reaction label deserve 3.0+, but their modern epigones? no.

That's actually a good point. I would say to lower your expectations and/or not listen to any more of it, but I guess it's reasonable to want to look for something good.

>Basically everything basic channel ever did and other dub techno artists on the chain reaction label deserve 3.0+, but their modern epigones? no.
opinion discarded, if you seriously think that only the "firsts" or "canon artists" in dub techno (or any genre for that matter) are good then you probably haven't heard enough, arent willing to explore more, or are only listening for "taste" image

like a third of CR isnt even that good anyway

I would agree, matrix and delay are not that good, but it was the first analogy that came to mind

rateyourmusic.com/~harakiri_ animal crossings the best game of all time agree or disagree

delete your account the best move of all time agree or disagree

hahaha wow

deepchord says hi

rude

>tfw atobe will never release something remotely as good as Ship-Scope

le sigh

agree

thread? more like dead!

desu i'm not even gonna sugarcoat it anymore, i have better taste than all of you and i'm sick of not getting the recognition i deserve

blow your brains out

rateyourmusic.com/~detrimentalanesthesia

you're not actually detrimentalanesthesia

>blow your brains out
says the tranny

post-CR vladislav delay is superior prove me wrong

OH FUCK OFF YOU BITCH

You sound triggered. :D

I just dropped some new merch
And it sold like God church

Do any of you have RateBeer accounts?

Only Beer I Drink Is Steel Reserve

i'd kill you and every other alt-right transphobic ignorant piece of shit with my bare fucking hands

Stay salty, weakling. :D

it's not actually detrimentalanesthesia, you know

Figured, don't care. :D

Take responsibility for your words, tranny

I'm not actually detrimentalanesthesia, you know

essential alt-right RYMers?

savagebear

~lad

good one

samred

redbull me on akuochi_hime

>sal
>has been updating theories of who is a complete stranger to him for like half a year while harboring empirically paranoiac fantasies other strangers are that stranger in disguise and regularly like it's some pavlov shit and all over what actually looks like a fairly tame series of chatlogs about daily bs even though now he literally cannot function without living and breathing these tired arguments over obvious principles of conversation forthcoming from this one week of serotonin syndrome, perpetuating baseless accusations of pedophilia (?) and supposed cruelty and social engineering in the face of numerous efforts to explain drugs are not your answer whilst forcibly commanding this said stranger to harass and film antiwarhol for his entertainment, cum tributing a 16 year old girl's pic of 5000 followers (and elaborating sex fantasies of her often) and making dozens of these posts that seem to start with, "I'm so glad to be out", "i'm so glad to be past that" of blatantly manipulative content and then just repeating this schedule like a robot to increasing numbers of people in increasingly disconnected proportions all day and that's STILL his life even after starting college apparently

wdhmbt

user who has rated enough obscure and varied releases to the point where it is nearly impossible to pinpoint their taste anymore

nah, sean reads

>santana 2.5

>Alt-righters are so close minded, like read a book XD? Maybe then you can embrace the pillow biter lifestyle

where is that wrong?

Yeah, I wish I was brave enough to be a pillow biter. I might get pozzed next week, god willing (just kidding, he isn't real XD).

imagine being this virginal

www.small-souled-bugmen.info

"small-souled bugman" implies that the person has been cut off from their cultural roots, and totally subsumed into consumerist neoliberal hive. they are totally lack any sort of sympathy for their ancestors folkways, higher spirituality, or passion. if they do engage in activities that are somewhat human, they still are heavily tinged by global capitalism. if they are a sportsfan, they will participate heavily in fantasy sports(which is obsessed with statistics, 'scientific' analysis of performance). if they exercise, it will be all cardio, and tracked by fitbit and then uploaded to faceberg. tastes in food, art, music, movies are predetermined by review aggregator sites like yelp, metacritic or rotten tomatoes. political views only appeal to them if they seem 'rational,' and derived from the sort of conventional wisdom, economics influenced worldview seen in works like 'moneyball', nate silver's 538 blog, and 'freakonomics.'

alt-righters get their worldview from Sup Forums infographics and pride themselves on anti-intellectualism

>I've fucked like THREE noisome gutter slags fetid meathole vectors, u mad virgin XD

rateyourmusic.com/~Hotel_Trivago

I meant right wing anyways, the alt-right is just a joke, but it's funny seeing them get so incensed and fellating trump for everything

points for "fetid"

t. sean

>you don't read if you want your children to look like you
really firin' up the neurons

diversity > prosperity

>being a racecuck