Why are Conservashits so triggered about this game ?

Why are Conservashits so triggered about this game ?

Why are libshits so triggered about what other people feel about an optional product?

Because muh niggerwashing. They don't see the irony.

SJWs always scream about whitewashing. They are acting as SJWs. Just on oppose political spectrum.

They used buzzwords then complain about SJWs buzzwords. I always enjoy this.

Please choke on your own idiocy faggot.

not an argument

10/10 Tactical Nihilism

WTF are you talking about OP?

Link? reasoning for saying this? I haven't seen anyone complain about this.

Last night happened.

People was enraged for a black dude on BF1 cover. Pathetic!

It's not "niggerwashing"
It's brownsoiling.

...Do these cunts not know that blacks were involved in ww1?

I know. That's why they are SJW-lite.

>black regiment only coming in last few months of the war.
>have to pretend they made some kind of contribution

>hating that they are still dragging battlefield's corpse through the dust makes you a racist, evil white man

well, it's not like we're being called anything new here

as long as it gets people interested in a fading topic then I'm all for it.

blacks were not the majority, and nor should they be put ahead of others just because they're black

preferring one race over the other, even for "fairness" is racism

They aren't? At least from what I've seen. I've seen feminist frequency freak out over it.

$0.02 have been deposited into your EA Dice account, thank you.

...No one is doing that you sjw faggot.

One of the best war heroes in the US in ww1 had to do with the Harlem Hellfighters

Progressive rewriting of history, begin by entertainment, end in History book 100 years later.

this argument is retarded senpai

"you care about something so you are SJW-lite"

maybe like 0.001 percent of the fighters were nogs

It is just a game. You don't even know how many black characters in the game.

If you hate it so much, don't buy the game. That simple.

See

>Why do you care about international capitalists following an agenda that's about marginalizing the native european peoples in their own pop culture?
Hello CIA.

>Why are Conservashits so triggered about this game ?
Are they? Post proof.

Again, putting a nigger on the front doesn't imply any of that. You're assuming.

Quit being a faggot.

Doesn't this queer constantly spout about how video games are art and shit? Why is art not allowed to depict dark subjects?

Because there were no nigros at WW1. Hell, there were even much more ukrainians than shitskins during major fights, why didn't they pick a ukrainian hohol instead and put him on the cover?

it's just like when Jewgle had veterans day and everyone was black or female - pretty much the vast majority of white men that died for their asses

shove it m8

Sweden, if you are so concerned about "native europeans" (wtf does that have to do with this cover and ww1?), then get off the computer, stop being a cuck and letting achmed bang your wife, and go do something about your country.

Ya faggot.

So because they were not the majority, it is wrong to have one on the cover of a fucking videogame? A videogame cover is not supposed to be an accurate representation of the historical source material - it is just supposed to represent the game. Besides, even if it is supposed to represent the source material, black people played a role and the cover goes along with that. The guy is a soldier, you play as a soldier. Stop worrying about such a non issue. You people are starting to sound like the SJWs that complain about petty shit in the name of "muh intellectual superiority" and "muh humanism". Fuck off m8. Go back to Tumblr.
Tldr; who gives a flying fuck about the fucking ambiguous soldier on a videogame cover?!

>Video game
>veteran's day

Wow I see your point.

Said the Swede. You guys love red pill but only if it is suit your views. Truth is a bitter pill to swallow.

Only cover. Not characters. Will you happy if only one black character? Zero black character? Quit complaining, just don't buy the game. No one force you to buy the game faggot.

>CIA

What the fuck? You are that pathetic.

i wish they made a cawwadoody rape of nanking edition just to see this beta dweeb have a seizure

>blacks were not the majority, and nor should they be put ahead of others just because they're black

And yet somehow I feel you and many other Sup Forumsacks are totally okay with this picture.

>Diversity quotas

Holy hell, POL is turning into tumblr-lite.

Oh come off your fucking horse man, you know damn well it was a conscious decision to make it a nignog to appease shitlibs

> A videogame cover is not supposed to be an accurate representation of the historical source material - it is just supposed to represent the game.

Dude what
Are you fucking brain dead? A videogame cover is supposed to represent everything that is in the game AND everything that relates to the history correctly.

>You guys love red pill but only if it is suit your views.
What does this even mean?

> Truth is a bitter pill to swallow.
What truth? What are you talking about?

You sound like a weed smoking leftist retard who just says abstract things despite no relevance to the conversation.

It's probably a decision because a lot of blacks play shooters and they are consumed with this identity shit. Most whites who do play shooters don't give a fuck about who's on the cover.

It's a ploy to get more people to buy the game, not make some political fucking statement you dumbass.

A white anti-white man calling a pro-white white man pathethic, lmfao.

You're a literal race-cuck. You're a race traitor. YOU ARE PATHETHIC.

>stop caring about things i don't care about!

They're minerals, Marie.

>Be Swede
>Call someone race traitor

Wow, what a world.

ayy lmao

>caring about the protag's race
>first person game

WEW

Jesus, do people care this much that some nigger is on the cover of a fucking video game? I'm getting sick of some of you triggered faggots.

>Dice Dev confirmed it was a diversity for the sake of diversity move
>Yanks taking centre-stage even though they did crap all compared to other Allies
>Coat is being worn like a cape
Would not buy, Pirate/10

Nevermind, you are retard.

>You're a literal race-cuck. You're a race traitor.

Aha, buzzwords. Thank you for prove my point. If you hate the cover so much, don't buy the game. You are just bad as feminists and their oppression.

Why not you do something for your country instead of complaining about American game?

Not only are we stealing your video games but we are stealing your women as well.

This.

It's the kings and queens time to shine; this game isn't for us.

Hello CIA.

Me being from a specific nation doesn't mean anything, let me explain so your little ant brain understands!

You see, I've made it clear numerous times throughout this thread that I'm not an anti-white. However, most of my countrymen are! Which is a big shame, I'm working against them you see. But just because I'm from a country where the majority of the population has been brainwashed into being anti-whites, doesn't mean I'm anti-white, right? Especially obviously not if I've made it clear that I am, indeed, NOT an anti-white.

Got it, little cuck?

>all these shills
It's like I'm really on /r/politics!

It has to do with a tiny fraction of troops in WWI being black, but as is the current trend, parading them about just because. I don't complain about the new Mafia ge having a black protagonist because that's plausible given the setting. But this is just pandering and in unrealistic manner. It's like when Google did that veteran's day banner in which everyone was a racial minority or woman, ignoring that white guys have been 90%+ of the armed forces until probably the last 20-30 years.

Pic related, I found it.

>Nevermind, you are retard.
Nice arguments.
> buzzwords
Where? When? I didn't post a single buzzword.
> You are just bad as feminists and their oppression.
See this image: >Why not you do something for your country instead of complaining about American game?

I am doing something for my country by opposing cultural marxist anti-white propaganda in entertainment industry.

i think i buy this game now
so much advertising of this game on my go to board
no other games seen here.
i buy this game

>implying swedish Sup Forums users have wives
>implying young swedes comming to long term relationships

Also what can I do to save the country?
They don't want to be fucking saved.

also
>america
>whiter than Sweden
>mfw

Whitewashing takes over the limited space people of color have to exist in the entertainment industry as complex, multifaceted individuals, and then shuts them out completely. There is a fundamental difference here.

On the other hand, DICE is giving a space for people of color to exist in a medium where they are severely underrepresented.

Thus, wanting more people of color in games that focus on stories for a predominantly white culture can never hurt anything. In contrast, wanting white people in spaces dedicated to people of color ignores that stories of white people already dominate video games and other creative industries.

It's "what about me?" when everything is already about you.

Furthermore, the desire of excluding people of color from an arcade style game is nonsensical. We are talking about being comfortable with perks, re-spawning after you die etc, but not the mere existence of people of color?

>Hello CIA

Yes, blame ghost problems for your own insecurities

>You see, I've made it clear numerous times throughout this thread that I'm not an anti-white.

Then get off the fucking computer, stop complaining about a FUCKING VIDEO GAME, and go stop your women from being raped, you beta male cuck.

Isn't your wife being banged right now by the sandnigger?

committing"

>One black dude on the cover = anti-white

W E W

>Especially obviously not if I've made it clear that I am, indeed, NOT an anti-white.

Why you obsessed with anti-white? Are you trying to fit in?

Christ, it is only a game.

>"There was only a few blacks and a lot of whites!"
>More diversity quotas

Yay, more tumlbr-ites!

>ghost problems
>''The CIA didn't destabilize the middle east which resulted in millions upon millions of non-whites invading Europe''
>''I p-promise''
:)
>Then get off the fucking computer, stop complaining about a FUCKING VIDEO GAME
>''Why do you care about ANTI-WHITE ideologies being pushed in pop culture and entertainment in white countries?''
>Go do something real instead!''
:)

Muh shills. Just because someone disagree with you don't mean they are shills. You are just bad as SJWs.

>Where? When? I didn't post a single buzzword.

Not only you are a retard, you are blind as well.

You clean up the trash while the pure women stay away from you, fucking nigger trash.

i think ill stick with Battlefield 1918

Your posts have consistently not made any sense, bitching about others being tumblr because we deride something as pandering.

>W E W
Historical revisionism. Vast majority of people are not rational or intelligent in the slightest, 90%+ of the people who'll play the SP will think that's what european history is: Proud PoCs and STRONK INDEPENDENT WYMYN!
>Why you obsessed with anti-white?
I'm a pro-white who wants to secure the continued existence of my race.
>Christ, it is only a game.
It's not ''only'' a game, it's a game with content in it that'll affect MILLIONS of impressionable young minds who've already been brainwashe by decades of anti-white propaganda so they'll believe anything they see.

>Someone on POL doesn't agree with my views about niggers in a video game

MUST BE CIA!

QUIET ACHMED, I'M ARGUING WITH SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF WHITES, PLEASE BANG MY WIFE A LITTLE QUIETER.

>Not only you are a retard, you are blind as well.
Not an argument.

Will this game be approriate for my wife's son?

Cause there's no such things as Ukrainians
:3

implying i want to see chimp hands struggling to wield a gun

I have little problems with nigs being in the game, though tb.h they played such a minor role in the war (inb4 US. I know). It just disgusts me they put one on the cover just to get diversity points. 99%+ of the "heroes" were whites.

I don't think you people understand that blacks actually fought in the first world war.

It's a little strange that they picked one for the cover though, but maybe he'll be an interesting character.

>being this retarded

The collective argument is that the black shouldn't be on the front because there were more whites in ww1. How is that NOT tumblr-tier bullshit?

Yep, a retard. I will stop replying to you, as you like to projected your mental problems to someone and games. I pity you. Get help.

>Yep, a retard
Not an argument.
>I pity you. Get help.
Not an argument.

How does it feel like being intellectually inferior?

>How does it feel like being intellectually inferior?

t.Redditor

Btw, the likes of you don't belong on Sup Forums, fuck off back to whatever social media website you initially heard about Sup Forums when GamerGate became popular, fucking anti-white nu-male SJW cunt.

> no nigros at WW1
are you fucking retarded, both Axis and AEF forces had a bunch of nigger, arab, indians, etc. battalions from their colonies

It's more disgusting to see an american soldier than a french, a german, a english or a russian soldier.

Nope, someone with 138 IQ, vastly higher than yours, seeing as you're a white anti-white, you can't have that high IQ.

Because viral marketing.

BECAUSE MUH WHITE RACE

Majority of white teenage girls prefer black men.

Isn't your country being banged right now by Russian snowniggers?

lets face it guys the world is tired of white heros and white people in general

Why does it matter if you don't have "enough" niggers in vidya? Why does it matter if they are "underrepresented"?

WE WUZ KANGS

SWEDEN YES

>You are just bad as SJWs.
That summed it up.

There were black people in WWI. They were a tiny fraction of those that served. They were an even smaller fraction of combat troops. Putting them on a cover is not necessarily inaccurate, but it's very obvious pandering and in line with a recent trend of purposefully including minorities just because people like to pretend history was as diverse as a modern college campus. Some people find this idea idiotic and are currently expressing that in this thread. How any of that is being tumblr or sjw-lite makes no sense.

Yes, it is.

>There were black people in WWI.
So why are you bitching about the COVER ART of a VIDEO GAME that has DLC that features the Harlem Hellfighters.

Fucking Cultural Justice Warriors.

MUH WHITE SOLDIER

Who cares? The game looks fucking fun. Much better than Infinite Whorefare.

No, his country has been colonized by the U.S/EU/NATO, they are the ones banging Ukraine with debt and privatization (by americans :^)
>Yes, it is.
Yes, but not by russians.

>complaining about anti-SJW makes you a SJW in disguise
Excellent ad hom

I see your point, Sweden. What you're saying is that they're being double penetrated, right?

A tumblr argument would be that blacks should be on the cover because they're oppressed and deserved it. Putting a white guy on the cover on a game about the Ogaden war wouldn't make a lot of sense, even though there were white mercenaries that fought on both sides.