Used to be a boy

Used to be a boy.

Ask me anything.

you still are faggot

Can I see your butt?

Now you're a man?

Turned on. Kinda want to see you naked.

post op or pre?

those breasts look shit. the only way you can get attention is from obese virgins on Sup Forums. well done idiot tranny, 40% suicide rate for a reason

>Used to be a boy
still a faggot
your parents arent proud

Did you always identify as a female? Are you attracted to males or are you like myself the 4 percent that's lesbian?

Tits or gtfo?

Used to be a boy, now hes a fag.

Always felt like a girl, im into dudes only

My question is, howd your tits come out looking?

How did you change your Y chromosome into an X?

Post some fucking nudes, faggot. I'm not kidding.
Also, 000000 get.

Fuck ! Again !

Still am* a boy

Post nudes

Fine, sad that no one wants to pick my brain about the differences of being a boy to being a girl, about the interesting changes in life and stuff but fine heres a nude

This isn't tumblr. You are still a boy fuck off.

We all know being a female is easier. There isn't much to ask.

no one cares about your fag brain, just your fag body. get help.

Lol ur just treated like a dumb slut now

What are the differences of being a boy to being a girl, about the interesting changes in life and stuff?

has a dick still a man

You still are a boy retard. I wish this PC culture never took over because this is what we are left with.

Hey I said your boobies look hella good in the last thread

Any advice for someone thinking about transition?
Did you change your diet at all after taking hormones to try and get bigger boobs? Like eat more or something?

your life isn't as interesting now that you've changed to easy mode

go vegan

>Expecting Sup Forums to ask something and it not be for nudes

You thought too highly of us

Dude, this is Sup Forums, not your fucking hug boxing community, no one cares about your fucked up psyche or the fucked up trauma and or genetic defects that are plauging you. Literal tits or gtfo.

Nobody fuckings care.
You're just meat.
Show us your butt hole.

Why don't you transition then?

Like for starters everyone is nice to me in public. Its wierd like people are enthusiastically kind and helpful. I also get things cheaper or when i don't have enough money guys behind me in line pitch in.

How did you know transition was right for you?
How did you know you were trans?

I'm really on the fence about transitioning

Show that asshole. Also when did you think about changing your sex. Was it something you grew into or moreso a ambiguous feeling of discontent with your sex that you decided to address.

Do you think that helps breast growth?
What are the most common 3 things you eat?

ever got your ass licked if not want to?

Continued

But like before when i was an average dude people treated me like shit. Id go into a shop and people treated me like a suspect, so would all women

Why do you think you are not a boy? You still have a dick stupid.
Just kill yourself.

>Why don't you transition then?
Pride? Purpose? Doesn't feel like a woman?
Why don't you kill yourself instead of being alive?

>the differences of being a boy to being a girl

youre a trap, not a girl stfu

You know we'll be throwing things like you in a gas chamber soon enough, right?

checked. Also I agree

Why? You're not black.
Also, now everyone will treat you like a slut and not care about what you think. You can't run and hide from the shit other people give you.

Pro-tip: you're still a boy, even if you pretend to be a girl. There's nothing wrong with that, but don't try to say you're male.

Boi stfu. Gender is all fake. You will never be a girl.

My bf eats my cake nightly

Just do it. It took a jammed bullet to wake me up and make me realize i will always want to be a girly girl

Do you trick guys into thinking you are a girl or do you go looking for fags who want a "girl" with a dick.

What is your favorite condiment

You have a dick that means your a guy

>but don't try to say you're male.
Im not

Don't do it. Gender is false. Sex is the only real thing and that shouldn't even affect you.

You're on Sup Forums, expect degeneracy always.

How's the ol' prostate?

How do you feel about the tumblrinas and snowflakes and stuff?

I'm MTF but I don't really like that term.

I know I can never be 'genetically female with XX chromosomes' but I don't think that precludes me from being a 'girl' or 'woman'

I think gender is boy, girl, man, woman etc.
And sex should be strictly a scientific or medical definition. "
I don't think drivers licenses should list your "sex". They should list your "gender".
I don't think "sex" (basically chromosomes) should have any place on the law books as far as marriage and stuff. (Maybe an exception with custody stuff because it does take a XY male and XX female to make a baby)

>TL;DR Gender isn't Sex, and Sex isn't Gender and using terms like "Male To Female Transsexual" is confusing to everyone and scientifically wrong

What do you think about this, OP?

Video with timestamp

You're just a male with a mutilated body. Gender fluidity is bullshit not backed by science. Go get therapy.

Pick you brain? I don't really care. I've dated a few traps in my day. 1 out of 4 were majorly fucked in the head. Other 3 were normal and dope af. None of them were libtard sjws either. Not sure why ts girls get a bad rap.

>Just do it. It took a jammed bullet to wake me up and make me realize i will always want to be a girly girl

I've thought about taking a gun to my head, too, for the last few years
What was your realization?
What hormones are you on?

Cum in it.

Used to be?????? Nah, YOU'RE STILL A BOY

Same, i despise sjw and the lgbt culture

I don't understand what you are trying to say
How is gender false? And why shouldn't that affect me?

i respect more trans ppl than vegans.
Just eat a lot of rice and chicken, low fat, workout 3/4 days per week

How does it feel to still be a boy?

Which workouts?

My ultimate physical goal is get as big of boobs as I can get

Estrogen and spiro

What dosage?

post a brighter better pic of hard dick or jerking off

You still are

>one butthurt samefag can't accept someone is living their life a little differently from their own

can't help w this, take your faggot pills fake tidies are expensive and/or shit

/thread

Fag confirmed

> gender is boy, girl, man, woman
Are you retarded ? Also, driver's license saying what "gender" you are ? So when the doctors try to save you at the hospital and need vital information about something as basic as whether you're male or female, your info lists "trans-atlantic genderqueer snowflakekin" ? Or when the police are trying to find you, it's super useful they know you're an "androgynous demigirl, pansexual" ? What the fuck is wrong with you assholes ?

You're a boy, that's always been into dudes? Ya, YOU'RE A FAGGOT

no matter how much hormones you take, no matter how much surgery you get, no matter how much you lie to yourself and others pretend for your sake, you will always be a man and in denial.

>life or death situation
>losing blood fast
>"Doctor, should I intubate? Get more blood? What's the type?"
>"No! We need to know exactly what chromosomes this person has for no reason first! Even before blood type."

Yeah really critical shit

And if the police are looking for you height, weight, race, hair color and then either "man or woman" is sufficient

Please don't leave...

Well now you're a girl and you know the rules. Tits or gtfo and also sharpie in the pooper. Do it.

I was just getting my point across. The state and pretty much every other institution doesn't give a shit about your make-believe gender. What information does it give them ? What use do they have of it ? Male/female is used everywhere - banks, insurance, medicine, IT, marketting...
And yes, my examples can be valid, even though it must be a pretty oddly specific problem.
Other people don't care about your feelings, especially people you don't even know. When are you retards going to learn that ? They can and may be polite, but that's it - you can't expect anything more.

Why does the bank need to know what chromosomes I have?

I'm saying all these institutions (except Medical and Scientific) have no reason to know my chromosomes.

I understand why the rest of them want to know my gender though.
As to your "what information does it give them?" my gender is more pertinent for marketing than my chromosomal sex.
Usually XY males don't buy makeup and other feminine things

What possible split second life or death situation could arise where a doctor has to know what chromosomes I have, and can't take 15 minutes to look up my medical records?

So do you date guys? If so, what type of guys are you interested in? I'm married and want a trap g/f pretty bad. Wife is down with it.

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

could i see your tits and face?

vicky?

know youre still a boy you just wont accept it because your a retard.

Why do you think your gender changed? Your genetics are the same.

still are a boy

How was your day?

Being transgender is pointless unless you like feeling deformed