90S THREAD

90S THREAD
YOU NOSTALGIA YOU LOSE

>Having the coolest Hot Wheels or Beyblade
>Eating turkey twizzlers before they were banned
>Circling the toys that you wanted in the Argos catalog
>watching Have I Got News For You with a takeaway on your belly and laughing at the jokes even though you don't understand them
>Feeling exasperated when Arthur was on instead of something good

Admittedly this is probably very specific to working class brits, but whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3I0lKZ8GWRw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Driving Hot Wheels around your car city carpet

Only 90s kids will remember this

i implore you to post the pirate ship version of this. my cousin had one and he was a complete shitlord and wouldn't let anyone play with his toys. he became cooler after that but when we were kids that motherfucker was a selfish cunt.

i had one of these

Lol I tried to fuck one of those. Good times.

YES
YESSSSSSSS
MOTHER FUCKER
That glorious fucking cannon! That hunched motherfucker with the periscope, the turdlord with the curved sword, this is glorious, i wish i had it right now so i could play with it!

I used to go to a playgroup that had one of these, it was permanently broken because shitlords liked to fire the cannon at other kids

There were two kinds of children

I used to shine this in my own eye as a kid, I'm surprised I'm not fucking blind.

I remember the kids who liked pulling chairs out from unders people asses in kindergarden also became assholes later.

Whoa nig, I had that exact thing.
That was still before they made legislation slightly more restrictive; still, they were not super dangerous. You know first hand, I guess.

Anyone 'member this show? Made me want to be a dog so bad.

those who fired the canon at others,
and those who were fired upon

Which one did your school have on it's six computers Sup Forums?

I had that exact one, it took me like 3 months to figure out that the lenses had different pictures on them. I think I once shined it in someone's eyes in school, I imagine my mum got completely destroyed by the headteacher for that

I used top left at home. I'd set mine to all 3 surfaces being the epileptic fractal mode. Shit was disorienting as fuck.

teacher's computer was in plain view of my desk in 5th grade
she had the maze one
she didn't need to use computer during class so it would quickly go to screen saver mode
i would watch that shit for hours

then i discovered how to use it on our family computer and i was in bliss

Pre 90s but I got Soundwave as a hand me down from my sister in the 90s. Still have him in storage, fantastic figure.

wuts dis?
i never had a childhood apparently, but they look cool

holy shit user, i totally forgot about the astronaut, the fishes and the manor, good memories man

I almost had the whole collection

But in the spirit of the 90s get ready to lose.
Who was the best Predacon and why was it Tarantulas?

The Mighty Max version of Polly Pocket.

>year 4
>teacher takes everyone out of the classroom and takes us all into the school assembly hall
>we play games for like 2 hours
>come back to class
>one of these motherfuckers is on the wall
>spend the rest of the year trying to work out how to say promethean and looking at the logo

It didn't last long for me, but the pattern lenses were interesting, and these things actually projected rather far in the dark.
Hmm, I should get a laser pointer again, but they probably sell only pussyfied ones these days.

No fucking way! Wicked JDM user.

Sometimes I try to figure out whether I was autistic before this show or whether they caused it

Wow. And i thought I've seen it all.

Too soon. Rip

Too soon LMFAO

Thank you op. That was my childhood castle. Spent lots of time in that. I'm glad you chose that particular one

Nigga what about Playmobil

Stuck my dick in the one my parents got me from sea world when we got home

Fuck castles, this was the playmobil that everyone wanted.

This and the remote control train.

I loved these

Holy shit i had that castle forever

then I would play with it in the shower and leave it in there and it become a disgusting soap scum mess

Shit my brother had that one. I remember some cool aliens in that theme as well.

I'm still convinced that this is the most 90s object in existence

yall motherfuckers just lost

You know this thing and they throw you on the tarp?
It's totally safe of course.

No idea what that is

This isn't 90s, but it's something that 90s kids will appreciate.
youtube.com/watch?v=3I0lKZ8GWRw

This is the most noughties video in the world

already lost.

holy shit i had one of these
its probably in a box mixed in with all my dad's old hotwheels and matchbox shit

My jam.

what do you mean, that show was cool af
the teams had to make some car and shit out of scrap and make it work dude

How the bukake began

>the most 90s object in existence
Spybotics came out in 2002.

duuuuude that toy was awesome. would recreate the titanic in the bathtub.

The last god-like soda. Too bad they replaced it with the lesser Pibb Xtra =(

Does anyone remember the 90s BBC Two ident with the little robot that drove around?
I remember in the 00s it grew arms and fucked with the camera

Also, the channel 4 idents where their logo is made of floating bits of council houses

Hey mom

*SNAP*

Goddammit son

I used to twist like 30 of them together and drop them down the stairs in my high school.

They're probably banned now.

ahhh shit. Good times man.

I'm not even trolling. I remember being in school when it happened, they wheeled out the TV on a trolley because one of the teachers had family in the towers and they sent all the kids home. I was supposed to go to a swimming lesson after school, but it was canceled because the swimming instructor had family there too. Some kid a few days later innocently recreated it with a toy plane and the teacher burst into tears.

It still confuses and scares me that there are kids born after 9/11 that are finishing high school soon.

How do kids being born after 9/11 confuse you?

I dunno, it's just such a defining moment in my generation's life. Pretty much everything that happened culturally when I was growing up was influenced by it. It just seems so weird that there are kids that are old enough to have a conversation that didn't experience it.

Same! Best assisted fap of my life. First time imagining what pussy probably felt like.

Looked at this pic and was immediately transported to playing with it w/ my pops. I'm drunk and crying now cus hes been dead for 2 years.. But thank you OP, this was a moment

STOP

COLLABORATE AND LISTEN

shit lost on this alone

Still Have it.

One for the brits

I remember there was an in-scale toy of tracy island too but it was super expensive. I remember a blue peter episode where they taught you how to make it out of papier mache

NO I DO NOT WANNA STOP
COLLABORATE
OR LISTEN

Wanna know the really scary thing?

>you can post a 90s kid nostalgia thread and not be shat on for being underage now

I loved this show
One time though I got scared when they were gonna take the boys brain and I cried and made mom change the channel since I couldn't reach the remote

>Florida style
>California style

What is this sorcery?

I'M DA BABBEH! GOTTA LOVE ME!
*frying pan hits the dad*