Do Mexicans really dislike CHIs?, if so why?

do Mexicans really dislike CHIs?, if so why?

Other urls found in this thread:

coerll.utexas.edu/spintx/video/1422
youtube.com/watch?v=tV_10CdkvSI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZReLGf2MTq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not really, only if they don't know how to speak in Spanish they will be bullied here

my sisters were born in mexico, and they even spent the first couple years of their childhood in mexico, but i was born and raised in the U.S., and in the midwest of all places, yet their Spanish sucks, i can at least hold conversations with my older relatives, but for them it's nearly to impossible

im feel especially embarrassed when one of my sisters doesn't understand that American phrases don't translate well into Spanish, for example in English shes likes to say, "or something like that" when describing something, but when she says it in Spanish, shes says "oh algo asina"

I've tried talking to her about it but she always gets mad when i correct her.

How do you feel that most of us want to murder people like you?

I've hated white Americans for the majority of my life, and I've always assumed they hated me as well, even before my Sup Forums days.

kek

>oh algo asina
Why "asina" instead of así?
"o algo así" doesn't sound wrong, but some people also say "y así".

Get the fuck out of my country.

Whats your address? Stupid Chicano fuck brave behind a computer.

should move down south then

Cigs hate Mexico and don't want to live there.

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

because she's whitewashed as fuck, and so is my other sister, she uses "Spanglish" every time she tries speaking Spanish with my parents

they also seem do not care about mexico at all, whereas I love visiting my mom and dad's ranchos

>Stupid Chicano fuck brave behind a computer.
says the inbred retard who posted,

>"How do you feel that most of us want to murder people like you?"

why? to see more white retards?

are they hot?

i meant further down south or in mexican terms sur sur sur

meh, they would be if one ate less, and the other ate more

Why should I leave the country I was born in just because YOU have a problem with me,

do you not like me knowing my parent's native language? well tough shit you white bitch

like that?
coerll.utexas.edu/spintx/video/1422

tell them monolingual retards, my hermano

>i love mexico
>i dont want to go to mexico wtf
hmm

close, but her Spanish is actually a little worse than that, like I said it's embarrassing

however that's actually pretty close to how my other sister speaks

can you hook me up with either of them?

calm down dude he is just trolling you and i see that he is hurting you so i feel bad about that. just ignore them.

>whats your address

1661 Alameda blvd in L.A. bitch, do something.

apartment 8. Ill be home all day

>Why should I leave the country I was born in just because YOU have a problem with me

because you said you hate white americans

nah, I don't really care.

They can be annoying when they act all white american but look like just came down from the sierra. Also their spanish is funny sometimes.

the skinny one has said she doesn't like white guys, unless they're blonde and lanky (idk why) but she currently has a swag fag filipino bf

and the chubby one has never had a bf because shes such a nerdy shut-in

but they aren't anything like stereotypical latinas. they're coconuts, brown on the outside, white on the inside.

whatever, I've hated whites for years and they hate me because I exist.
I always expect them to chimp out at me at any second, and when they do i'm never surprised.

well its good your fucking race isn't the only one that lives in the U.S.

Good I work at 6th and Flower

Ill swing by after work, you fuck.

>Ill

Jesus fucking christ, this fucking thread.

If Mexico takes these people back and makes sure they stay back we'll build the wall on Mexico's southern border instead and give California back.

Please.

stop hating your fellow american, no matter his skin color, he's your compatriot

i seriously hope this is all funposting. shit they say here, you can't live like that with so much toxic shit on your mind every single day.

don't have unprotected sex lads !
HIV is a bitch

>shes such a nerdy shut-in
ah yes we're a match made in heaven

and the digits even confirm

Fucking do something then, you cunt.

You are the reason the word spic exists. The vast majority of white Americans are indifferent to Mexicans who actually leave the scraps of their shit country in Mexico.

Yes, because a lot of them are "proud" of being Mexican, but don't know anything about Mexico or Mexican culture, or even Spanish.
youtube.com/watch?v=tV_10CdkvSI

Hi Alex.

He already posted his address like the retard he is, he's in LA. Probably been surrounded by other chicanos for his entire life and thinks he owns the place. Just be glad that they're christian because that's the exact environment that breeds Islamic radicalism in Europe, in the Paris and Brussels suburbs.

I feel bad for actual Mexicans, who I mostly admire, these people are just the worst advertising for their country ever.

JAJSHAJSHAJSA CHI

Ewww

If he doesnt show its proof all White Americans are absolute beta fucks. I wont let this go.

>he's your compatriot
the fuck I am, whites would rather see me and my entire race dead before considering us "Americans"

I may have been born and raised in the U.S. but to them, i'll always be a Mexican

why do you think every time a whitewashed mexican is accepted by Americans they're always considered a "good one"

>The vast majority of white Americans are indifferent to Mexicans who actually leave the scraps of their shit country in Mexico.
after the last presidential election, forgive me if i don't believe that.

?

I said i'm from the midwest. that LA guy is someone else

You don't have to speak Spanish to be Mexican

buen post

ill be waiting

I can't wait until it becomes de facto legal to murder you

I work in a hospital and have been trying to get doctors to cause miscarriages in Spic mothers

>1661 Alameda blvd in L.A.
That is in the fucking Kokomo, Indiana.
There is no alameda blvd in LA
Only Alameda street

and here's the proof,

whites hate us, so i'll keep hating your disgusting race

Where the fuck do you pick up this garbage, you melodramatic asshole? If you're not illegal almost nobody gives a fuck about you. Get off of Sup Forums.
>getting personally offended by a Presidential election
Grow the fuck up, you're like those Sup Forumstards who thought Obama being elected meant open season on white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZReLGf2MTq8

Hate to say it but this song plays every time I walk into a room

1661 Alameda Street (not Blvd) is full of train tracks

The fuck?

Stop biting the bait. That guy is probably not even white. He's probably a self-hater.

Post an address too lad

You may not want to travel but I sure as hell dont have a problem with it.

>someone posted something untrue on Sup Forums

whats the world coming to

Mostly a meme. I'm like 8th gen American but a dark skinned mestizo and I've never had problems visiting Mexico for fun or for work. Mexicans do hate Chicano fags when they behave obnoxiously or like nig, which many, especially the ones from Southern California do.

>and have been trying to get doctors to cause miscarriages in Spic mothers

ay esse true maxicans are hustlin and beheadin people cabron

In my experience, they tend to behave quite arrogantly when they come here. Kind of feeling they are better and know more than you just because they're "Americans". The very common "let me tell you about your country" argument is a must when around them.

So here is the intersection of 6th and flower ave.
I am there. Where are you? Is this the right place?
No guns no shit.

you the dude on the corner?
look behind you bitch

>Kind of feeling they are better and know more than you just because they're "Americans"
I would say they're typical americans then

hey what the..
AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGFFHHHHH I SAID NO GUNS CALL THE POLICE O MY GOD IM BLEEDING OUT

>"let me tell you about your country"
that's what literally every non-american doing IRL and on Sup Forums as well. they keep telling me about my country. is that not true? but somehow they don't like it when we are doing the same

This happened in the 70s. Mexican women and some Mexican men were being sterilized.

looks like the plan failed

theres more of those roaches now than ever

>If you're not illegal almost nobody gives a fuck about you.
what a fucking joke.

you expect me to believe that after years of whites preaching about how much they hate Mexicans, about how they'd love to kill us, they only mean illegal immigrants?

and yet it's somehow irrational for me to hate whites after they did that to us.

Maybe 6th street and flower street in Downtown?

Though those are all office buildings full of yuppies who'd never post here

>oh algo asina
>algo assim
Sounds okay

>us
EL CHICANO SENORES

ah shit i am in a wrong area then??
i have no time to go downtown mom just called looking for me. i need to do my homework.

what whites preaching about "murdering mexicans"??

wtf are you talking about, youre making shit up

>SENORES

Also, chicanos are known of trying really really hard to show you that they're Mexicans. No self-respecting person here goes around wrapped in flags or wearing stupid feathers of cultures that no longer exist. The only people I've heard to unironically say that they hate Columbus and the Spanish, that we should reintroduce indigenous languages, etc. have always been chicanos.

Personally I don't even feel anything whenever I find out a Spic dies

Even a white NEET is more valuable to the world

I don't know what you expect exactly, pity? You have a shit attitude and act incredibly disrespectfully to the native population of a country your family chose to come to. There are literally only three of maybe twenty countries in the Americas where the ebul white devil lives, and yet you're still here. I'm pretty sure you're roleplaying at this point anyway.

Thanks to Sup Forums I now hate Mexicans way more than CHIs.

>b-b-but muh Mexican food is better
>b-b-b-but the North is white
>b-b-but the Center of Mexico is white
>b-b-but the South is actually the white one

I fucking hate this shit and it's common in every fucking thread with Mexicans.

>native population
Bait

i hate everyone including myself thanks to Sup Forums.

>what whites preaching about "murdering mexicans"??

every time there's a terrorist attack or mass shooting and whites die, I always think to myself "they deserved it"

>I'm pretty sure you're roleplaying at this point anyway.
guess again

Sounds like every country desu

>muh Injuns
nobody cares, this isn't Facebook

>WHITES LITERALLY WANT TO MURDER ME AAA LA RAZA
>but i aint going to mexico lol fuck those spics
so this is the power of the chicano

What's wrong with those things though?

>but i aint going to mexico lol fuck those spics
when did i say that? show me.

I hope you fucks give us the excuse to cross the border.

Your government is tied so close to the cartels that they may as well be one organization. It would be two bird with one stone. With the added benefit of natural resources.

Why are Americans so Tsundere to their southern neighbors

it makes you an insufferable twat

You don't get it

Illegal immigration is basically a declaration of war on the US. Every man, woman and child is guilty of a war crime by living here

I look at liveleak everyday and take so much pleasure seeing so many dead Spics.

They're fucking stupid.

It's conservate whites that are like that. Liberal whites don't care about Mexicans or only become obsessed with Mexican food, specifically Oaxacan food.

Then get your ass back to Mexico.

What about legal inmigration

>back to Mexico.
why would I "go back" to a country that I wasn't born in?

Same shit to me. None belong here

I'm so happy that Trump got elected. If you look on Facebook people are fed up and tired of all kinds of Spics

I send death threats to every Spic I see

>This thread

We don't hate Mexico and rarely even on here does anybody say that. Their diaspora here is a serious problem point though, they're like Christian Turks but with a raging victim complex.