Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

Previous: >Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>This is not Sup Forums, this is /mai/
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>PLS don't ban me m000dz
>3D is almost always trash
>If you're not posting pics you're not claiming
>If you're posting pics you're not lurking
>Most importantly, have fun!

Maybe I'll end up posting in this one

I know~
Got it!

I dont play comp tho I am a rogue player

rofl I use to ERP on facebook as yugioh characters

Still here

Animebytes, it might be upscaled tho, no idea.

If it's that important that must mean it's going to involve Kira.

youre such a memester :joy:

oh

Well what have we here

>as yugioh cards

I think Yuno what we have

Hello everyone!

How is everybody doing tonight?

Oi ye cheeki kunt~

Are we claiming best-fuis

My Love Lab is going to take 4 hours to download. RIP.
Don't want to have more than one downloading at a time tbh.

Kanna!

actually it involves DIO

still here

but you'll never know how you measure up that way
>profile pic isnt even rikka
you're living a lie

hey kanna

Pretty well, but I have to get up early

>Smugs

Steal

Where is the cake?!

Characters not cards!

I change my picture alot its been rikka forever so I just changed it recently

Ouch, is your connection slow or any other problem?

Wait. Are you kidding? Please don't be kidding.

Find out next time, on JJBA

*Stares at the waifu

Tomo!

I mean; sorry.
I'll behave less exciting.

Hello dragon and good bye, its time to eat

Ohh how unfortunate, Ima go eat din din cause grandma made some tamales

uhh huh...

No waifu no laifu
I have no waifu I guess

You should all kill yourselves you sad excuses of human beings. You will die alone as virgin scumfucks.

Grandma meals best meals. Enjoy M-chan

Ehh. Guys who make tanks are being really bad choices like really really bad.

Idk. Every once in a while it just decides to download really slow. I suppose I don't it too much even though I usually get stuff in 20 minutes or so.

You gunna stare, or say something?

Because work, and I've only been up 14 hours

Go eat Granny's Tamales

Lol.

where is the "ari ari ari ari"?
also, you're kinda of a cunt Kappa

nice

>kinda of a
cmonBruh

I'm gonna blame beer for that

smells like heresy

nothing, good, just sitting here chatting

why are you eating so late

Bucciarati hasn't been animated tho.
And aw, you're finally showing signs of appreciation.

Holy....maid outfit.

Fucking kek god I hate myself for still remembering how autistic I was

I'm really not a manga dude and I guess past part 2 there's a fuckton of volumes per part.

She's all yours.

Next time needs to be soon.

I c. I wanna do plamemo screencaps but I'm too lazy lately for that.

Home sweet home.
Hello Kanna-chan. I'm doing fine so far. I hope you slept well last night.

Santa Chan santa Chan santa chan

Claim

Hi Kanna, not great.

If you gave me your folder, that'd be great

FeelsBadMan
I just want to see the dance

Oh trust me, it'll come really fucking soon

Hi Mai! Nice glasses!

Hi and bye Yuno! Sorry I keep missing you!

Most people die alone! Mainly because they never know when they're going to leave this world! Some people die in their sleep, some people die screaming, some people die slowly and some people die quickly, but everyone dies, and most people die alone! You too, I bet!
Why not spend it with people you care about, and people who care about you? What's wrong user. You can talk to me.

Ah! I have a friend who's trying to get me into for honor and apparently the people who make that game are doing the exact same thing!
But what are they doing to tank? Balancing issues? Or did they release a new, really strong tank?

Hi Rem! How are you doing?

Aw, that sucks. I hope work won't keep you too long from sleep then? I hate being forced to stay up!
14 hours isn't that bad, at least for me usually! But around 16 to 18 hours is when it'll start to suck bad.

Oh, that's cool! Happy to hear you're good!
Well, I'm glad you're here! Uh, now I just gotta find something to talk about...
Hmm, you play overwatch, right? How's that been going for you? Who do you play?

Welcome home Urabe!
I didn't sleep well at all. Between the headache and my stomach it was pretty bad. Mainly just stayed up staring at the ceiling and the mirror! I think I got about 5 hours of sleep at most after laying in bead for like 10! But it's okay! I don't really feel better but I gotta stop talking about all these problems! Who else is going to worry about you guys?
So, how are you? Work go okay?

>nice digits!
And good claim!

>nice dubs!
Oh, that's no good! What's wrong? Feeling down today, or just not feeling well in general?

Drunkard smh

I don't feel like screencapping FliFla right now either. Maybe on the weekend I'll go back and do it. Right now I just want to screencap Love Lab.

Hey peoples, it's been a while!

Shit's looking up for me! Landed a job, finally, and start in a couple weeks. The flatmate's still a damn slob, but so am I at the end of the day.

I miss much this past month or whatever?

I swear its not I love Rikka too much~

We'll have to wait like 1-2 years ;~;
I also wanna see King Crimson tbh.

I said: read the manga.

Nice eyebrows.

Today has been good, probably tomorrow too.
Good days make it hurt so much more. Trying to look forward, but can't see a future for me.
Starting to get so very tired of it all.
Hope you're doing well

Going to bed soon, just realized how late it is.

Yea. No. It's the folder I put most effort into, I'm not going to just upload it like this.

Tomorrow soon?

Right now I just want to spend my free time effectively with russky studies and doing things with friends.

It will have a negative effect for me, I can't into manga most of the time.

post swimsuit

I feel like for honor is fine right now and has come a long way. Gear stats are way less cancer and there are some problems still but way better. Their new premiums are complete cancer and one of the guys who makes youtube videos called them out for wanting people to fire more expensive rounds and all that and yeah they removed his Community contributor status even though he is clearly right

R00d

All I want for Christmas, Is you

Nothing is stopping me from sleeping
Well besides me

i havent played much overwatch over the last few months, but i'll play anything that isnt support

saved
this is how I cope with adulthood FeelsBadMan

>not wanting to see the fabulous Mista and Fugo
C'mon now

yes, If karen decides to stay for more than one episode
nini

she is so cuuuute

I betyou say that to all the loli waifus

did I hear "loli"

You're always here FAGGOT

I mean, that's a given faggot.

I wasn't going to get into it but once I started reading it I couldn't stop tbh.
I'm in part 8 right now and I barely listened to class since I was reading.

I need to be bringing my grades up right now.
>Doing things with friends.
FeelsBadMan
Night.

I got offered to go to a party today.
Apparently there's going to be beer and le weed. :thinking:

Just letting you know~

Heya probably not the Koume I talked to before

There was a kitten, like four kittens outside my house. Picked up one and played with it for a bit.
>

No, I'm not a loli person

If you can't tell...

Not-uh~.

wow why do you bully me
i dindu nuffin

I'm in no position to tell you "don't go" since I did it when I was young lmao
But if you do go, just be careful

That sounds really bad. I'm sorry I even asked, Kanna-chan. Work went well, although customers are still as unruly and needy as before. The day in general went by quickly for me for some reason. How was your day? I mean, besides the problem with the.....you know what. I don't want to remind you.

How do I have no waifu like you?

NO STOP

Oh this is fine actually

I thought I was the only person that liked Urabe.

You think I am gonna post lewds? That was the old me

Idk, how do I have no Shinoa like you?

I'm not bullying.
Also did you start reading part 6 again or did you basically drop it?

I have the tab open. Nut honestly I can't be arsed to do anything. Can't even vidya

ZOINKS SCOOB YOU CAN'T JUST SWITCH WAIFUS LIKE THAT

Probably not going to go anyway tbh. Still don't have my license and I'm not a people person anyway.

I really like whoever draws these. I wish they would draw something for Yuiko. FeelsBadMan

Hehe but I have stocking. Whom is my bae now

Neither am I, but I open up to people more easily with some alcohol. just enough to be social. But too much of it and I wake up next to someone I never met

you mean you're not a slut anymore?

Doesn't mean you can't have one around for sheer cuteness.
Yup yup yup
I'm always glad you are here.
I am not legs koume. I'm uhhh...idk who calls me what. Nice Pat-cat

I....I...I never was! But no I just feel like I annoy people with it so I am over it.

I'm getting there honestly. I mostly read the manga in class because otherwise I won't.
What part are you on right now?

mosu_g is his twitter if you're interested.
He seems pretty into Satania lol. Too bad he made some lewds of her and is making more. But yeah, he's really good.

You mean the british guy who acted all slutty to multiple people and played with them basically?

And I choose you

Yes I did

Hey fuck you man. Rikka was never one

Hey! I haven't met you yet! Err, or at least I don't remember you! Sorry if I'm just forgetting! Anyways, I'm Kanna! Nice to meet you!

That's great news though! Good job, I bet you worked hard to get there! I hope you enjoy your job!

Well... I'm happy that you're having a good day... but not if it makes you hurt. Why does it make you feel that way? And you can't just give up like that! What about the people that care about you, they...
Look, I don't know you that well, and I doubt this actually means anything. I know where you're coming from, honestly, I do. Maybe you don't have anyone that can care about you, maybe they left or they moved on or something like that. But... if your ever serious about something like that, you need to do it because it's what you really want. I could tell you not to do it, but I'm not that person. Not all the time, anyways. People say it's selfish to want to end it all, because what about the people left behind. But I think it's selfish for them to think that way, because if someone really hurts that bad, then it should be their decision and their decision alone.
I'm at a point like that in my life right now. Honestly, the only thing that's probably stopped me is because I think about my family. Well, that and I don't know where'd I'd even start. I...
The best advice I can give right now is just focus on the little things make you happy. Try to cling on to that happiness for as long as you can, okay? That might just be enough to keep you going.
I will also tell you that I do care about you. I care about everyone, and I truly truly do actually care about you. You'll always have me to talk to if you want.
I'm not doing super well, but I can't let they hold me down.
Also, sorry if you were just talking about a headache or something, but people have left this world before and I couldn't do enough to stop them, so I'm not taking chances again.
I believe in you, user.

I think it looks really fun, and I like Dark Souls so I want to give it a try! Plus I have some people to play it with, and maybe you or someone else here has it.
Oh boy. It sounds like a big, pardon the language, shitshow. I could get them getting the balance wrong, but to take it a step further and remove people's content calling them out on it doesn't bode well. Have they ever done something like this before?

Wait, so why are you staying up then? Get some sleep so you're rested for work tomorrow! What if you have an accident or something?!

Aw, neither have I, but I want to get back into it! Just haven't redownloaded it!
Haha, that's funny, all I generally play is support! Pretty much just Mercy, actually! Though I can play a mean Reaper I think!

Awwwwwww that's super adorable!! Are they strays? Are you going to keep them?! You should bring them to a pound if you're not, don't let them get hurt! That's so cuuuuute though!

Eh, it's okay! You didn't know anyways, don't ever be sorry on my account! You have enough to worry about, I'm sure! Err, not that you have a lot of problems, I just meant like you probably have problems like everyone else you know?
I'm happy that work was okay for you though! Sorry to hear about the customers, but maybe tomorrow people will actually be nice? Glad it went by fast though, that's a good feeling.
Day isn't super well, haven't done much but a close friend lost a family member and that brought me down a bit.
It's okay!

hello

just gotta do it late night while juvia and hanako are ERPing, nobody will notice
>guess i need to find a new pet

Better than a prude like Shinoa -_-
Stocking makes me happy.

lolis are the world's greatest thing

you too, have been hit with the cripp?
Part 6, explosive bracelets just exploded
At least one of them

heya yuuki

Nahhh nahh werew above that
New pet you say?