Cognitive dissonance at its finest

Christians believe in a fictional God who raped a virgin because he didn't have a wife then condemn Sanders for writing fiction about rape.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/05/29/410606045/the-bernie-sanders-rape-fantasy-essay-explained
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Christians believe in a fictional God who raped a virgin because he didn't have a wife

This is why no one takes you seriously.

The Lot story is the same.

Author wants some hot rape action, with incest.

So he steals the "don't turn around" meme from Orpheus and Euridice to kill off the ball and chain, making way for some drunken miracle sex with an old man and two virgin daughters.

This miracle sex lets an old man not only get it up twice despite being raped via alcohol from seducer daughters but also cum twice and deliver two healthy boys.

Is there any reproduction that happens in the Bible that isn't rape?

Who needs wives anyway?

Hilarious that our global politics are built on a foundation of rape fantasy (let alone King David and his 600 concubines).

Whut the fuck? We just make things up now? What are you, Jeb?

Jew Sanders wrote inarticulately about nonconsent fantasy.
Remind me how Jews normally feel about people who write accurately but unclearly about delicate subject matter?

>We just make things up now?

It's obvious. It's clear.

Monotheism means one God. That means no wife.

No wife God impregnates Mary without her consent, cucking Joseph (the irony of Sup Forumssters saying their Christians opposed to cuckoldry)

So, you have your choice:

1) polytheism
2) cuckoldry and rape

of course, the inability to fathom the cuckoldry an rape results in the death cult practices of flesh eating and blood drinking

"Eucharist"

It also means Christians believe humans were created so God would have women to rape.

Because you can't have monotheism with a wife to fuck. The demigod Jesus "saved" humanity because he gave God an outlet for his horniness.

Otherwise he would have gotten frustrated and wiped all life off the planet again with a giant flood or whatever.

>virgin
>rape

Wow.

killing Jesus was a good idea because that way he can take another woman in the future, when the need arises

You've never heard of the "Virgin" Mary?

She was married to Joseph, right?

So, it was rape and cuckoldry.

The Beauty of Christian Wholesomeness

In the beginning, God had a wife.
She nagged him so he divorced her.
She is in a different galaxy now.

He created humans
to have some women to fuck
and enjoy watching his chosen fuck them.

Like Lot
he had rape sex
but he raped a virgin, cucking Joseph.

His son
preached against marriage
and fucked a prostitute before he died.

He died
so God would have
a good excuse to rape another.

>soon to appear in poetry anthologies everywhere

You do realize God didnt have intercourse with her, right? Muhammed?

>implying I believe that

>"I did not have sex with that woman."

We believe ya Bill!

>raped

Luke 1:38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

I'm waiting for all the Christians who are gonna jump on your post, but you really should be thinking "Hmm, does God need a sexual outlet?" because I don't think a deity can fuck bitches. God isn't exactly a guy with a beard, and I wish people would just give it up with drawing hin. Draw Jesus if you want to since he was an actual person who could actually look like anything. God's just the force that made all the shit in the bible happen. Or you could call him Elohim, and we could get into a whole thing about the Sumerians (along with other cultures) and certain Gods that they worshipped, but I don't think you believe in Serpant people, do you? Most cultures have a story about a flood or an event that wipes out humanity, or God impregnates a woman. So, what's your explanation? If you think these are just PARA->BLESBOL

>fiction

Wasn't fiction; was opinion.

>you really should be thinking "Hmm, does God need a sexual outlet?" because I don't think a deity can fuck bitches.

A male god is male for a reason.

Impossible to have a male god with monotheism.

That's another big bit of cognitive dissonance.

Gene Roddenberry wrote stuff like that before he got big with Star Trek.

>bernout accusing anyone else of cognitive dissonance

Who said I'm a Sanders supporter?

All I am saying is that by promoting rape fantasies he's doing God's work (at least as Christians see it).

and he advanced humankind a lot with the interracial kiss and focus on technological/social progress

>fiction
It's an essay on basic human sexuality, you moron.
4chin proves him right. People on here fap to various types of things. That's what he was talking about.

npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/05/29/410606045/the-bernie-sanders-rape-fantasy-essay-explained

maybe Sanders isn't interested in doing God's work

a pity

no, after reading it it's definitely fiction