ask.fm/maddiefletcherr
akvideo1.ask.fm/video2/003/724/370/176/p_video_answer_3724370176.mp4
instagram.com/maddiefletcherr/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time..

Turn 360 degrees and walk away until theyre of age

the exact same thing you would

double facial

Ass to mouth till the rcmp is at the door then an hero.

If you turned 360 degrees you'd just be walking towards them you fucking idiot

I would have them both blow me at the same time.
>Pic Related

I would tie them both up and inject them with heroin to force a life ruining addiction on them as I sit back and watch their lives come to pieces

I'd take a small towel and while i'm drying every drop I'd "accidentally" slip a hand under some bikini

What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at MIT, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids with Anonymous, and I have over 300 confirmed DDoSes. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top hacker in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another virus host. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over IRC I am tracing your IP with my damn bare hands so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your computer. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can hack into your files in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in hacking, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every piece of malware ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the world wide web, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit code all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

lure left into woods and assfuck her

So, js obviously they must be underage but see the real question is. Surely it isn't wrong to be attracted to girls that age (note: doesn't mean one can't be into milf or cougars or any hot celebs who are obv. legal while still finding girls like these hot asf) since they're pretty goddamn hot and have tits like that and ass too, the one on the left (pink top) has got some pretty nice looking tits so

i would drive them to soccer practice

Yep

What's her sc??

more of left tits and right ass

She has an Instagram and ask fm. Not sure about her snapchat
ask.fm/maddiefletcherr

>being this new

Probably go to jail

and it would be worth it

>falling for b8

I would post moar, if I were you

I would fuck the middle one, she looks like fun. The other two look like they would be high maintenance/stuck up. Plus she he has nice tits.

wow, nice -- keep going based OP

Oh shit the girl on the left is fucking unbelievable, I swear if she wanted it it would be the hardest thing in the world to say no to that

akvideo1.ask.fm/video2/003/724/370/176/p_video_answer_3724370176.mp4
Girl on the left twerking with some random hoe her age

OP are you still there? Got anymore/a name?

Her name is Maddie Fletcher

where's that IG or FB?

how many pics of her you got?
looks like a prime piece of slut meat

do you have nudes OP?

>Maddie Fletcher
you're the best. I would rip the bikinis off of her and her friend and fuck them for hours.

did some digging, found her insta, dunno if the listed SC username on her instapage seen here is still being used by her or if she must have made a new one but its worth a try adding her lol
instagram.com/maddiefletcherr/

Not a lot. But she is a slut. So are her friends.

what would you do to her?

any stories?