Vocaroo Thread

Vocaroo Thread
I can read anything you want. Just type that shit out and enjoy the ride.
You can also join the discord
discord gg/f5NUz6X

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s02MbiwGSdbe
vocaroo.com/i/s1iQW5P5xexB
vocaroo.com/i/s1rHWFpDD5jr
vocaroo.com/i/s0SbTuyp7fv5
vocaroo.com/i/s06AW8ifjYfj
vocaroo.com/i/s1woM8NCbqsw
vocaroo.com/i/s0DuIeixYzkG
vocaroo.com/i/s0l91uSChypu
vocaroo.com/i/s1Yhy7vPMUuA
vocaroo.com/i/s1RSjEMtxHxL
vocaroo.com/i/s1dQb25LFNvz
vocaroo.com/i/s1vtqmIPQG5z
vocaroo.com/i/s04Ar0zHRLPc
vocaroo.com/i/s1FGJKxXExDC
vocaroo.com/i/s0tZtOo41S2y
vocaroo.com/i/s0WKyXwiPJqV
vocaroo.com/i/s12Rk3zSW4Kd
vocaroo.com/i/s08u1GbMMJDB
vocaroo.com/i/s1T4tBxqDtfu
vocaroo.com/i/s1dVsR4ihb2S
vocaroo.com/i/s0YzS9olMh3K
vocaroo.com/i/s0MXgcFZCpiH
vocaroo.com/i/s0arq8nlLT7c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

noyce

vocaroo.com/i/s02MbiwGSdbe

Zel is a stinky faggot

vocaroo.com/i/s1iQW5P5xexB

>implying your Vocaroo skills are better than mine

vocaroo.com/i/s1rHWFpDD5jr

hector you are a very gay boi

>vocaroo.com/i/s1iQW5P5xexB
I said stinky not skinny

Oy vey oy gevalt the goyim know shut it down

vocaroo.com/i/s0SbTuyp7fv5
vocaroo.com/i/s06AW8ifjYfj

Dr. Pavel, I'm Cee Aye Ay. He wasn't alone. Uh, you don't get to bring friends. They're not my friends. Don't worry, no charge for them. And why would I want them? They work for the mercenary, the masked man. Bane? Get em on board I'll call it in.

(Cee Aye Ay)
The flight plan I just filled with the Aegean Sea list Smee, Maimen, Dokh Teur, Pavelheer, Button Lee, Juan Ovyu, Ferstuan Tutok, Getstu Staion, Maier Kraft, Whupaid Yu Tugrab, Doctor Pavel, Hedidin Flai ,Sogud Huans, Totrai Neckst, Telmi Abaut Bein, Vaidas Hiwer D'mesk, Lada Loial T., Fora Haiard Gann-
(Bane voice)
Orpher Haps, Hees Van Dering, Wai Soman, Wood Schut, Amann B. Fore, Trov Inghym, Audava Plain.
(CIA continues)
Atlist U. Cantack, Hu Ariou.
(Bane)
Idasant Mather, Hu Viar, Vat Mathers, Isaur Plen, Noan Kerred, Whu I. Vas, Anteel Ai, Puttan Damask.
(CIA)
Iffai Pul Datov, Will U. Dai.
(Bane)
Itwood B., X. Trimley, Pei Nful
(CIA)
Yor Abig ghuy
(Bane)
Foryu ......., Daktor Pavel, Refyu Zed, Aur Ofer, Infa Vor Ovyors, Weei Yar, Tufain d'Aut, Vathi Tould U.
(Dr. Pavel)
Nathing, Issed Nathing.
(CIA)
Wel Kong, Rachu Leishons, Yu Gatt, Yorself Cot, Uats Denext, Stepov Yor, Masterplan.
(Bane)
Kra Shing, Di Splane, Vid Nossur Viverse.

vocaroo.com/i/s1woM8NCbqsw

when i shit...my dick touch the water

vocaroo.com/i/s0DuIeixYzkG

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

vocaroo.com/i/s0l91uSChypu

Dont skip you nigger

DO IT, just DO IT! Don’t let your dreams be dreams. Yesterday, you said tomorrow. So just. DO IT! Make. your dreams. COME TRUE! Just… do it! Some people dream of success, while you’re gonna wake up and work HARD at it! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!You should get to the point where anyone else would quit, and you’re not gonna stop there. NO! What are you waiting for? … DO IT! Just… DO IT! Yes you can! Just do it! If you’re tired of starting over, stop. giving. up.

i want to be mummy's little baby tampon boy. i want to turn into a little crying baby and then suck on her breasts. her magic breast milk would turn me into a little baby tampon boy. she would stick her hoo-hoo and i would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo-goo ga-gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. i want to feel her mummy blood inside my little goo-goo ga-ga baby tampon body. i want to absorb her hoo-hoo juies inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo-goo ga-ga like a little rolly-polly baby boy. it would be orgasmic to know i am one with her hoo-hoo mummy blood and i would giggle and goo-goo ga-ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as i roll around in her mummy hoo-hoo and revel in her red juices, slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy goo-goo ga-ga body. then i want her to pull me out and squeeze and wring my little baby tampon boy body so that her mummy hoo-hoo blood and juices spill all over her mummy face. it would hurt and i would scream in pained goo-goo ga-gas as pain envelops my little baby tampon boy body until i reach full climax and turn back into grown human man

vocaroo.com/i/s1Yhy7vPMUuA
I tried this shit like fucking 10 times
here is the actual script. If you want the garbage let me know
vocaroo.com/i/s1RSjEMtxHxL

What the fuck
vocaroo.com/i/s1dQb25LFNvz

Kek that bane impression, and of course I want the garbage

Please say this:
"Your mission user, should you choose to accept it, is to storm Antifa Headquarters and wipe everyone of the sons of bitches out of existence. As always, should you be caught or killed, Sup Forums will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This message will self-destruct in two seconds. Good luck, faggot!"

F U C K M E D A D D Y

"Mitochlondrians" fucking kek

God I fucking hate you
vocaroo.com/i/s1vtqmIPQG5z
I hope you're proud of yourself

vocaroo.com/i/s04Ar0zHRLPc
vocaroo.com/i/s1FGJKxXExDC
q8^)

Mate that wasn't good, you have to voice act, not just read from the script

vocaroo.com/i/s0tZtOo41S2y
Everyone wants something different. I just read unless someone wants something specific

Niggers and jews are always bad news

vocaroo.com/i/s0WKyXwiPJqV

Booooooooooi, you better stop acting like a diddlebobble doop dee, you hear me?

'cause back in my hay days, i used to poopsmoke some of the finest butthash ever to have come from the face of this earth the likes that will leave your tongue doing miller flips for light years

So you can either a faggot doodledeeboodeedop or a poopsmoker

The choice is yours, young lad

That's better vocaroo-kun

vocaroo.com/i/s12Rk3zSW4Kd

My best friend was over my house and he was saying that he watched Haruhi so I asked him, who was his favorite character, so then he said Yuki. So then I said "You know I have the same hairstyle as her" He said "Hahaha you do, that's fucked up, you look like a total girl though, why don't you just cut it off and get a real man's hair cut". We both laughed and then I said "You know with a little work, I could actually look like Yuki for you" Then everything went silent, he gave me a look that could kill. But my stupid ass just kept going. "Yeah I could dye my hair, cosplay and even..." then I took the glasses from his face and wore them. "I could pretend to be yuki for you, if you wanted me to" Then I suddenly realized what I just said to me and stopped talking. It was the most awkward moment ever in my life. My friend just stared with no expression on his face. Then after a few seconds, I made a weak laugh and he then said "Yeah...hehehe, That was pretty gay" then took the glasses off my face and wore them and we watched T.V without talking, then after a few minutes I said "You know I was just fucking with you right?" He then said "Oh..yea I know I know, it was just......pretty gay" then we both laughed again. Then more minutes later, he said he had to go and it wasn't even late. I said "Oh okay" with another weak laugh. He said that he had to go somewhere tomorrow but I knew the real reason. Now my friend thinks I'm fucking gay for him, which I am but fuck...not like this....

Niiiiiiiiiiiiice

Feels like you were about to lose it at the end

vocaroo.com/i/s08u1GbMMJDB
I did lose it the first time so I had to try again

Hot

I could test you again if you want, i can generate so much randomness even this board is going to look like facebook next to my randomness

Try me cock sucker

I love licking my 1 month old sister pussy

vocaroo.com/i/s1T4tBxqDtfu

Might be a little much but fuck it

That's it young man, i've had it... You will regret having even your neutrogastrointestinal bowel synapses made its way to your brain to talk down on me like that, young man...

You owe me respect because, i, GaLaCtOoReCtOdIaRrHeA poopster supreme will unchain the wrath of a thousand 325 degrees Kelvin Sirius Quasars straight to your anal cavities you lil poopchute duster

See, if you would've held those foul words of yours inside your anal rectal traps, none of this would be on the verge of having god replace my throat with farts

The only thing that could salvage your oversupra soul would be tree fiddy, a dinner at dennis and a lapdance from your Peruvian Persian ex aunt step sister in law father of 2s

Prepare your anus boi, cause i'm coming in with full centrifugeal force straight from the black hole of that hybrid goat/sheep that you fucked before even calling me the words you did, poopster

They call me gr8 dad and it ain't for nuthin

I once had a dildo in my pillow, my mom walked in and she got scared so she sent me to live with my aunt an uncle in bel-air

I hate church, all the kneeling sitting standing. Wish they would just pick a position and fuck me.

Your discord is as dead as your wannabe CS:GO career

vocaroo.com/i/s1dVsR4ihb2S
That one word was hard af
vocaroo.com/i/s0YzS9olMh3K
vocaroo.com/i/s0MXgcFZCpiH
vocaroo.com/i/s0arq8nlLT7c