I wouldn't know about that Phil

you what

I can read
but
w-what?

He has no pregnant lactating girlfriend

I would like a pregnant gf who can lactate into my mouth

This guy gets it

I lost a nice backup striker after the team I loaned him to put a clause that made the deal permanent if he gets 25 starts. Didnt know that was an option.

Y-you didn't read the terms before loaning him?

>all this CYD syndrome running rampant in /trb/

fuk no

You don't read every single piece of information possible?

reading is for gaylords

Gaylords keep their players then, I guess.

I spent $10 million on this guy to help build a wall. I'm a mid club team and that is a lot of money. Avoid this black asshole.

>have the best goalkeeper in the world
>offer him a new contract every single season
>keeps locking in a low as fuck release clause
>every time somebody triggers it I give him a new contract
>make him my best paid player to keep him at the club
>Man City is willing to pay 300k p/w to poach him from me
>I now have no keeper
for FUCKS sake KEVIN this is YOUR FAULT YOU RELEASE CLAUSE LOVING CUNT

If you want to build a wall, why not buy John Brooks?

Philip Foose.

>tfw no spicy pregnant latina gf lactating capsaicin into my mouth

Tfw the Alzheimer's patients in the beds near you keep coughing loudly and shitting themselves every 30 minutes so you haven't slept a fucking wink all night

Please help

No one else knows this feeling.

you should fondle them so they can relax and fall asleep.

Show them your regens

I find this hard to believe.

>outlook reminder: 1 hr till we recommend senior affiliate
>"Shit Dan did we even look"
>"lol nah lets just say we did"

Made even more believable by their initial response to my request of a senior affiliate being 'lol nah, we don't need one.'
To then say they believe in it in principle really makes me think they're just full of shit.
Maybe they just sent a fax to Barca that said 'be my senior affiliate pls. - Palencia" so that they could honestly say they tried.

>'be my senior affiliate pls. - Palencia"
Should I try this to the CFO tomorrow?

Might as well. See what kind of response he has.

>you will never take control of a small village club in real life and struggle to get them to pro sports

Why even live lads

Ultralight Beams?

Oooooooooooooh
I'm tryna keep my faith

>4th season into save
>2nd in championship
>start with 2 losses and a tie in the league and lose to a league 2 team in league cup
>lose motivation to play

need a nice comfy save right now, any recommendations?

>want to get into save
>really only want to develop regens
>can't find any desire to manage first few seasons
>even the next 3/4 seasons will be terrible for development as the finances catch up to my aspirations

Why not just sim 40 years into the future and start then?

I already know I'm in championship purgatory for the next few seasons

slowly but surely building a club to get assraped in the prem whenever we do make it

Because then the team I'm managing will likely be awful.

And I'd still be having the same issues, albeit less obviously: I'd still have to manage for 6 years or so before I could even start developing world class youth from 14-15 years old. The team I'm currently managing probably will have fallen down the leagues and be unplayable (irl they have 19 points from 19 games with a -20 goal difference in a league with 4 automatic relegation spots + 1 relegation playoff spot, tied for most goals allowed and fewest goals scored). I'd still likely have to choose one of a dozen large teams if I wanted to jumpstart that.

Not to mention doing at the very least, once you start to get successful is very pleasing.

All in all, putting in the time to get to where I can enjoy the save is taking more effort than I thought.

Results like this don't help.

But at least several players acknowledge they played abysmally.

Bleh, at least you're playing some football. I'm spending my time trying to figure a tactic I want to use. And pic related is discouraging.

Yeah, playing great football with these dinosaurs.

RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE--------------------------------------

You'd rather have youngsters with Eastern European quality PA? -6.5PA is 130 tops mind you. I've played 60 hours of... God Eater 2 ever since I finished the season, and haven't done jack shit in FM ever since.

Sounds lovely.
Chuchi and Diego Torres are my star players.

At least they're good right now in D3. Not shit right now and with shit potential on the top of that.
>-4.5
I've seen a few """free""" UK faggots like this. Honestly, might as well give them 0PA and see how fun it becomes when one of them gets 180+ at the start of a save.

We're not good right now, as seen by my schedule.
We can scrape some 1-0s but the next week can concede 5 goals. In promotion spots right now but there's no way it'll last past February.

Hopefully come summer I can ditch 3/4s of the players and bring in some who fit how I'd like to play.

>We can scrape some 1-0s but the next week can concede 5 goals
You know what they say: better losing once 5-0...

how the fuck is this bahraini-american such a revelation? Like heading is dominating the MLS this is stereotyping

>Very Aggressive
>Fairly Quick for a CB
>Decent Decisions
>Average Anticipation
He isn't that good indeed, but he isn't awful. I'd like to see his Interceptions.

the secret is in the five-head

he was player of the week and player of the month last month

Seems I still have average flair about these things. Interceptions seems to be quite valued in FM17.

will assigning the same guy to individually scout like 5 players at the same time for a month have any negative effects?

like will the quality of his reports suffer?

He'll have to travel from one place to another to produce his reports, so you have to keep that in mind if all five players play the same day or something similar. But at the same time, a NT and club manager can somehow manage two games in two days even if the NT and club are on opposite sides of the planet.

this guy was bought for 60million yet he is literally an alcoholic who is absent every 2 weeks

>no less than 20 times

im signing this dude

watch real life regens live: marca.com/deporte/futbol/liga-promises/retransmision.html

>twenty fucking times

im firing this dude

Send him to Indonesia.

5 days without trb in my life, how did i cope with my autism before i found you lads?

Thought about installing fm touch on my moms ipad and playing a cheeky llm save into the wee morning hours, but she had a different password for installing apps.

nice blog

youve become so jaded and bitter butters

Taught this cunt a lesson

is fm becoming too realistic?

what did he do?

Can you read mate?
Is all in the image.

See the two messages below.

Is this another tinpot mickey mouse trophy? Or do I win something of significance?

I-i was merely memeing lads

>that stadium name
tip top lel

never realised i wanted this until now

nothing can stop us, we will conquer the world.

FORZA CHAPCOENSE

brazil seems to be an easy place to pick up achievements

You lads need Jesus or the equivalents.

been to mass 3 times in 7 days m8. i dont think jesus can cure my deprivations, as it was his dad that gave me them

I actually laughed reading this.

Anyone past 2020 show me what Woodburn looks like then?

is a CF(s) good in combination with an IF(a) and a W(a) in front of a midfield 3 of an RPM, a BBM, and a DLP(d)? Getting shit ratings and no goals consistently from my strikers, athough my tactic is currently focused around the Clear Ball to Flanks instruction which I might need to change if I want to involve my striker more for whatever reason... any suggestions?

slow down
remove pass into space you muppet
make your winger support
wing/fullbacks on attack
change rpm to anything else

enjoy

>tfw neto is the league top goalscorer

legend

I am frankly disgusted that you implied I'm using pass into space

Will look at changing the winger to support but Mané has been playing incredibly well there so I'm not sure I want to do that just yet

Here's what I'm currently using so maybe I'll slow the tempo down but we seem to be doing well with this high-tempo approach to the game so far (only a few games into the season so far to be fair)

I heard RPM's are sicknasty man what's wrong with em

>tight marking
>higher tempo
>clear ball to flanks
>narrow

niggah.

also, in my opinion playing with an rpm and dlp(d) seems like a bit much. id rather have a more utility midfielder.

i'm going for le cheeky klopp run after le ball method of futbol is this incorrect

also someone else told me narrow was the way to go but if you're saying otherwise i'll give wide or normal a go

tell me what's wrong with each individual instruction please i wish to actually learn

>Narrow
>Clear Ball To Flanks
What the fuck are you doing?

clearing the ball to my narrow flanks

fine fine i'll change it to wide so there's more room or some shit, that makes good sense desu

if you want to go for the ol' Kloppo fast kicking football don't use a CF(s), for some reason they don't work well unless you have attacking midfielders instead of wingers.

Go for somewhat higher tempo not all the way filled, increase your width, remove tighter marking.

If there are players that waste the ball often by taking unnecessary longshots give them the individual instruction to take less shots.

From my personal experience, tight marking works best when you have a low defensive line because you leave less space open for cheeky through balls, essentially tight marking wont affect your >lechasetheball meme because it's how your defense is dealing with attackers without the ball.

I generally dont like higher tempo, but that's a pet peeve of mine. I feel like I always do better with normal tempo due to less mistakes being made.

Clear ball to flanks and narrow just seem extremely silly when put together like the frog is saying.

I also dont know why you want to clear the ball to your flank if youre playing with a three man midfield. It will eventually end up there anyway, but you should let your playmakers work to find space.

I suspect that if you constantly clear the ball to your flanks the AI will manmark your wingers in individual instructions and kill your tictac.

they all fucking waste the ball too often i have the front three on shoot less often already

fuck man you're much more intelligent about this than I am, perhaps i should have listened all those times

thanks for the advice guys i'll try these changed out and see how it goes, sticking studge/firmino up top as an AF and hoping they hit higher than 6.4 ratings

also, replace the DLP(D) with just a CM(D)

so have a flat 3 in midfield? idk man i like having emre can sit right in front of the centre backs

if it works for you, be my guest, I've just experienced that DLPs even with the defend duty sometimes ignore their defensive responsibilities

ah fair i meant more conceptually than actually in the game if i'm honest, i'll keep my eye on the DM in the coming games

You could use a DM(D) but I feel they're less involved in play than CM(D) while fulfilling the same defensive tasks

are swedes welcome?

I for one always welcome free passes in the champions league qualifiers

on one hand you gave us the meme player of 2016

on the other hand you gave us Paradox Studios

...A dead general needs all the posters it can get

In need of some FM17 cheese

treq