What has Sup Forums recently discovered about themselves?

What has Sup Forums recently discovered about themselves?

I want to be cremated.

I literally can't think of a single happy place for my ashes to be spread.

Sameee,i think I saw on iFunny that you can send your cremated remains into space for 2500.

so bury them. or force someone to keep them in an urn.

I'd want to be buried whole, dont wanna be fully wiped from existence. Maybe even force my children's inheritance to build a massive tomb for me kek. That's if I even have kids or wealth.

Have you heard about what happens after you're buried?Lets just say that the casket salesman is lying when they say it is waterproof and bug proof

I want my ashes to be blended into weed brownies and given out at my memorial.I'd have a special video segment at the end of the service where I reveal what they just consumed and tell people they are faggots.

at least my skeltal will remain.

Or if I got my tomb, id be sealed in a concrete box, so win win

I'm addicted to meth

It's not like you'll be around to witness it.

Plus, nourishing the Earth's soil and creating more life, giving back, that's not beautiful to you?

This is great.

I do have people that i genuinely hate. Maybe i could do one of those glitter bomb style things with my ashes.

that's the first step user

have them shoved into the aircon system and blown all over the grieving fags

I've become more introverted, and more observant.

My sex drive has lowered.

I don't really wanna do anything besides work, which is the polar opposite of how i've felt my entire life.

I recently discovered that im a true scumbag and karma exists.

>be me

>be a player, fucking girls and breaking hearts, etc.

>cheat on gf of 3 years with online hookups (like 5 different girls throughout our relationship)

>i break her heart and i feel nothing, still fucking sluts man

>we are broken up but i still get pussy from my ex, whilst continuing to break her heart

>meet a new girl and I fall for her

>things are great with this girl, completely block ex from my life because I could care less

>3 months go by and I get into one argument with this new girl and now shes cut me off

literally the same shit i pulled on all my exes happened to me and i feel like utter ass.

i also realized i truly have no friends which sucks too because no one to confide in.

karma is a bitch

do detail, I find myself empathizing

hindsight's a bitch, at least you got a ton of puss. Just settle down now, get a cat

I discovered that most of my insecurities were rooted for the fear to change my lifestyle. Every time I doubted about anything, it was because I was trying to decide whether my comfort zone or doing something, name it talking with a girl, were more important.

realized im actually pretty sexy

Found out Ihave some sort of emotional detachment to people, especially potential partners. Like sure it'd be nice for sex, but I find myself 'lazy' about it, like it's a hindrance to my introverted nature, the effort outweighs the goals. I also find 'titles' weird, like saying 'dad' and 'mom' or 'happy birthday'. Back to the relationship thing though, I think about it, and like yea sounds cash to be in one, but there's this massive part of me that doesn't give a sht. My life mostly consists of me working, occasionally socializing with my mates, and that's about it.

anxiety

I just realised the chicken I ate earlier has given me food poisoning.

Some advice would be greatly appreciated.

hell yeah

It's becoming more apparent that I'm losing my ability to judge weather a fart is just that or more based on the temperature of it

hydrate. let the Hershey squirt my dude

I like traps

I realised that i'm misogynistic.

I genuinely hate women. Thanks feminism.

I've learned that I really really really like watching and masturbating to HD videos of girls winking their asshole. Wish I could find more of them.

I'm going to ask my wife to wink her asshole at me later.

Put it in one of those jars that turns you into a tree

how gay would it be, your tree starts to sprout, then a lawnmower kills you again

It won't stop

Sometimes I'm sleeping and dreaming about some weird shit and at the same time some part of my brain is awake and I'm actually trying to figure out wtf is the dream about.

im damn hard to kill. tried suicide by flipping my car. I only ended up with a broken jaw, vision problems and hearing loss

i got a puppy, dalmation pitbull mix. Shes my only gf now lol

this. also I often find myself, when im awake doing my daily business, remembering something, and it feels so real or like I actually did that thing, then have to figure out if it was a dream or not

what we perceive as "self" is an illusion

we are just eyeballs with false self thought in a meat sack

woops meant to reply to you

I despise my closest friend.

That I will probably live alone the rest of my life to focus on honing my artistic abilities and writing. And that I am surprisingly okay with that possibility.

noice! see, a pet is so much simpler, they become a companion, without all the bullshit, they gratify your emotional needs, and all that jazz without fucking you up, win win

is it envy?

This, but not gay

so just females?

Just the feminine dicks

pets cant suck your dick though and call you daddy

jabaited

if you try hard enough, you can make animals do anything for food

That I really will never feel anything for anyone, I just wish I could feel love or empathy but I just can't. It's ruining my relationship.

get a cat

> never feel anything for anyone
>relationship
wat

I don't need to drink beer everyday, and it's at least 33% of why I'm fat, next to poor diet and little exercise.

why not drink spirits? no carbs that way

I really, REALLY don't want kids. On top of them generally being parasites for 18 years, I really don't think I have the patience to be on-call for a child 24/7. I would be a terrible parent, simply because I'd get fed up with the kid's shit and stop caring about his problems. And that's just not fair to the kid.

It's good that you can realize this.

That I'm too autistic and depressed to ever let myself get with a female. I know this one qt that would totally fuck me. She knows I'm a virgin too, but I just overthink things and dont click with people on a intimate personal level.

worst part about it is that if you bring it up to anybody they always say "oh just wait, you'll change your mind!"

I might, but then again, I might fucking not. I see no positives to a child that I can't just have with a dog

I used to feel the same, but I wound up getting her pregnant anyway. Three times.

It's difficult to explain to someone.

Best I can tell you is if you don't want to have kids now, then don't. Keep the pickle parked in your pants.

I like women to treat me like a dog, in a nice way

I'm a piece of shit

no problems there

Has anyone else ever really hit bottom?

I think i did and i don't know how to get back what was lost. I have no fight left.

No matter what i did or could do, nothing was ever right or good enough. That last bit of resistance that i had died. There was a sense of peace when i realised that i shouldn't even try anymore. It's gone too far now, i want that spirit i had when i was a child.

I think i'm a walking corpse. I'm not fishing for sympathy, just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience.

That nihilism is the closest thing to realism at least for me

I have little to no sex drive and it doesn't bother me
Regardless of what people say I don't find it unhealthy despite the fact that it might be
I'd only confide in an authority figure to give me the truth than a human being

I want to enlist in the army so I can have a sense of patriotism and pride for my country

I want what I can't have because in my head what i believe to already have is actually what i could have even though i have nothing

I can relate. If I may, what caused this feeling for you? For me, it wasn't until recently that I realized no matter what I do, even if it doesn't involve him, he finds a way to overshadow me. In high school, everybody would ask me how/what he was doing. Nobody cared to know how I was doing, or what was new in my life. They just wanted to know about him. I feel like I don't get the appreciation I deserve, and it's because this leech I called my friend has been hanging onto me for too long.

my asshole itches every time someone says "salmonella"

who's gonna put take care of you when you're old and senile?

Just eat them faggot

im a slut

I made my friend promise me that he'll snort my ashes. He better do it or I'll haunt him..

This plus a big glass of water.

Shit it out. That's your body trying to
get rid of the bad stuff. PB will help
calm your stomache.

I will never have a legitimate mark on the world. I might as well kill myself since it won't matter that I exist. Why continue to torture myself knowing what's coming?

You're a faggot and you should die.

I'm right there with you user. I don't even know what I like anymore or how to be myself or what that even means. I just go to work and waste time alone when I'm not there :/

I'm actually okay looking (Especially for a fatty)
And that. . . Biking is actually fun. I think I may lose weight as I've been doing it alot.
I also found out fruit don't taste too bad, nor do vegetables.
I also found out that all she needs to be wooed is confidence.

I shouldn't be sexually expressive at all, because that will get me into trouble.

That she never really loved me. . .

That no matter how hard I try, I will never stop beign a basement dweller

Summerfag detected

after eight years of being NEET and on disability bucks, that I can still actually work and enjoy it much more than just doing nothing all day long.

who have had thought, work is actually kind of fun?

Get yourself a bulldozer, draft up some badass land art, and get some commissions. You can also request to be buried in something you made.
Kill two birds with one stone.

That my social life and emotional health, along with my chances with women, would benefit much more from psychotherapy than from my workout routine and weight loss. And that I'm too much of a pussy to get genuine help. I build my outside while the inside rots. And I'm not powerful to change that.

Quads of advice

I no longer want to be a fat, lazy, piece of shit.

BAM IS THAT YOU?

I feel ya bro. I ate bad tuna a few months ago and had to call off work

you are failing.... you are still here

i don't believe in any sort of consciousness after death and now im terrified to die.

Hell, my name is annon, and I suck dicks for meth.

Don't be user.

I'm just as qualified as some religious retard to tell you what happens after we die.

The way i see it is before you were born, you didn't exist, your consciousness didn't exist.

You shouldn't fear not existing.

Well OP, I might kill myself in the coming days. Therapy hasn't helped in years and neither have meds. And the only person I lived for may or may not be dead.

>be me
>find out I'm lactose intolerant
>tell my parents
>next day they buy my favorite flavor of ice cream
>tfw

Men go like flies
Men often kill flies, without thought
But what is there for a mere fly after death?
As much as a man, denying that he as just as insignificant as a fly.

its called depression

>what we perceive as "self" is an illusion
thats retarded. ''self'' is just your brain.