Why is it that conservative woman are 1000% more attractive than liberal women?

Why is it that conservative woman are 1000% more attractive than liberal women?

If you ignore all of the ugly conservative women

And if you ignore all of the attractive liberal women

This might be true

Shit b8

They have to compensate for the lack of brains somewhere.

Hundred bucks says she's been raped at least once.

there are only so many points available.
some have more points in IQ some have more points in attractiveness.
My wife is pretty hot but dumb as a box of rocks. I'm not even mad.

Because they love and respect their heritage and aren't afraid of having strength, intelligence, honor and integrity.

And fifty more says they were in her immediate family

It's a mystery, innit? You stupid faggot.

she looks like a faggot... that's kinda impressive, for a female.

Because liberal girls are bitches

that wasn't hard

And cons are so sweet and compassionate.

>that navel

10/10 navel, would caress while my cock went in and out of her, feeling the bulge it made of that navel of hers

stupid = ugly , ugly = stupid
= liberal = ugly

ugly = gen accident , why should the brain gen normal work wehn beauty gen not work ?

ja i know my english is a accident

She looks like a bus driver I had

my wife
wwyd guys?

She got dat McConnell chin

Generally conservatives are more at peace with themselves as they take responsibility for their actions and understand that everything can't go their way all the time as fascism is wrong. Liberals on the other hand go out looking to be offended and if they can't find someone to offend them they will be offended for someone else who they feel should be offended

/watch?v=WgOIEGz7o_s

>Happy old couple
>Literally saying it to your face and not online
>Implying this is a bad thing
Try harder libcuck

she has a man face.

/thread.

Have badgers chew my dick off first

because they all have a penis and 3 testicles

inb4 her cock is bigger than yours.

dubs of truth

she has a good head on her shoulders

because she has no neck

Your cousins don't count OP

SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS
WTF IS THIS "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" SHIT
CHRISTIANITY IS UNDER ATTACK

This should clear this up

ITT intimidated numales getting sour

Maybe it's their superior genetics

>>Happy old couple
yeah, they sure look happy alright...

Because liberal women are ugly on the inside. It shows through. In the case of Americans in general though, fuck me stop eating and move around a bit! Fucking fat fucks.

Cletus is that you?

my son. what activities would you guys do together?

>forgetting the most attractive people on the planet are ubiquitously liberal

Just go to IMDB

>OMG BLESS MAH CHILD OH ORANGE MESSIAH

Yeah, buy I bet she doesn't get raped again

The libcucks just got triggered lel

Funny isn't it? They try to act so superior yet they get offended, almost to the point of fear, if they hear something they don't like. Ironically most of them don't believe in God yet cower in the shadows when He is invoked in any manner regardless of how indirectly

That is a democrat, proven plant

>autism
I guess it runs in the family

wholesome conservative family

[citation needed]

>forgetting that Hollywood cherrypicks the most attractive liberal whores and puts them center stage with heavy makeup and airbrushing

That bitch needs to get back inside and bake some cookies. A real conservative woman would be more feminine and know her place.

FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS FAKE NEWS

They're dad's are rich and have hot wives.

./thread

I did vote for Bush twice, so..

regardless of the validity of you're argument, you have chosen a very unattractive example, bitch is kinda ugly. Also, on a tangentially related note, Kelly-Anne Conway looks like the stuff nightmares are made of

I've never understood why people don't use magazine extensions on their shotguns. It's like $35 and a few more ounces of metal and ammo in exchange for a magazine capacity increase of +40% or more.

Just another stupid fox news cunt, posting another stupid cunt... The circle of life for trump cunts.

>liberal whores

God you have quite the complex don't you?

Learn some economics and facts and in no time you'll be a lefty I'm sure.

That is unless you're retarded.

is hippi family
use the wrong drungs
buy it by niggas
and childs in car :(

kill all liberals!
i love drucgs
all drug free = no poison in drugs!

the only attractive person on the bottom is Donna, and even then her smile looks like a grimace.

>the inner workings of a conservative mind

truly a sight to behold

Their political affiliation was never verified

While not a plant, as first reported, she wasn't saluting our current President. She had been being harassed in that same manner, being called a Nazi, and she went raging back at them while showing them how foolish the liberals looked doing it

or that Ann Couture thing.

Lie. I saw the interview with her later. Hundred percent Trump supporter. Now if you were going to be truthful you would've pointed out that this woman is actually a Democrat however she's also a conservative and religious fanatic, so regardless of her party she's right wing whack job

>economics
>liberal

Ohh yea.. all those hillbillies are much hotter than all of hollywood.

more proof why trump loves the poorly educated.

See the following post, don't try to muddy the facts

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that conservatives enjoy their heroin a little more than any other demographic

Conservatives believe in the religion of a completely free market and completely ignore any facts that don't push that agenda. I know more about economics than you do.

You're right. As soon as a 10/10 bitch ruins her beauty by looking like pic related she becomes a 2/10 in my eyes. This look indicates that they are Neoliberal, Progressives, or SJW's. Septum piercings are the worst.

>lots of conservative women are ugly too
>proceeds to post pictures of old conservative women

Fucking libcucks and their desperation.

yes right wing women are traditionally hotter but most are basic ass blondes who do nothing for me. I want to hate fuck a lot of the time. I'd let Dana Loesch peg my ass probably. I'd make babies with Kimberly Guilfoyle. For my best time though I got to say it would be a crazy bondage and humiliation ass fucking session with Triggly Puff and Raven Symone. I mean it might get weird. Human centipede going on and I'm in front.

>WAH I DONT LIKE HOW WOMEN DRESS

Do you need an area where your conservative views aren't challenged? Would that make you feel better? :)

Conservativism favors the biologically strong, thus the biologically strong favor conservatism.

>For my best time though I got to say it would be a crazy bondage and humiliation ass fucking session with Triggly Puff and Raven Symone.

You can't make the same generalization about conservatives? You're showing us how bias you are towards conservatism, you're no better than an extreme SJW femninist.

[citation needed]

I'd rather be in an area with a mandatory dress code where my views are challenged. The mandatory dress code would make me be more pleasant to be around and having my views challenged would prevent me from becoming a dumbass.

you've obviously never butt fucked a feminist while nose hooking her from behind and teasing her about it. I'm not but people like you would be surprised just how bad those type of cunts like to be treated by men. Patriarchy by day and by night they get treated like the fuck holes they know they really are. You must not know how to spot them. I can smell a whore from under water.

aren't they the faggots screaming that evolution isn't real? how is this even remotely true?

Conservative women want to look feminine and be attractive to the opposite sex. Most modern liberal women are angry at the world, usually at their dads, and purposely send out negative messages. They will get aggressive piercings, ugly tattoos, never shave their armpits, and dye their hair ridiculous colours to keep people away. It's a good way to avoid intimacy and when they get together they convince themselves that this is empowering and that by rejecting what is attractive they are somehow freeing themselves from what holds them back.

It's the equivalent of blacks calling themselves "nigga" in a retarded attempt to steal power from the word instead of recognizing the fact that they're just demeaning themselves repeatedly.

>I'd rather be in an area with a mandatory dress code

So you need a safe space where women can't dress how they wish? Just because you don't like it? Okay snowflake we'll do that for you. :)

genetics isn't evolution. Evolution does involve genetics. That's how.

I can honestly say that I will never be a lefty.

yet it's pasty white shits that can't help themselves from stealing their words like "fam" "dawg" and other bullshit. jesus you're pathetic

Maybe because they understand being fat and ugly isn't ok

Stop culturally appropriating the term snowflake you fucking racist.

Pathetic because idiots follow other idiots?

do you really mean "liberal" here? sounds more like you're seeing a bunch of antifa/progressive nutcases and mistaking them for actual normal liberals

A lot of liberal women have been conditioned to hate "traditional beauty standards" and thus look like complete and utter shit.

She's basically a marxist

It's indecent and unprofessional to dress as a candy whore in a learning environment. University is meant to prepare people for the professional world, and as of now it is failing to do so.

I guess you just want to ignore how economies actually work. That's fine though conservatism will be constantly pushed to the left as your children realize your idiocy.

Well, not everyone's smart enough to understand a complicated world..