I'll start with this favorite of mine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1Bhl3yjzsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RTlY8lXZaE0
youtube.com/watch?v=WDYz4C5mxjs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one I know shares my same love for moneyball

margin call

Ahead of its time. May literally be predicting future with illumina and spacex advancements

A rough gem.

I never knew this was based on a book written by Micheal Crichton. I kind of want to see it now

youtube.com/watch?v=F1Bhl3yjzsQ

> Hai :\

Has to keep thread going. "Huff! huff!"

holy fuck this

It's a lovely film. Here's another (Not that underrated but still a film that I feel is forgotten).

Love this film, a bit cheesy though.

Most Nicolas Cage movies from the 80s, 90s and early 2000s are pretty underrated. Raising Arizona, Con Air, Leaving Las Vegas, Face/Off, he has so many classics

Yeah admittedly the script is not that good in some parts but I thoroughly enjoy the film and a lot of people consider it quite underrated

Is this underrated? I haven't met or heard of anyone who dislikes it

Here's the thing about that movie user, its underrated, but at the end, not great. It could have gone down as one of the best low-fantasy movies ever, but hollywood fucked it over. I think there was supposed to be almost an hour longer on the time to it or something, but was cut because no one thought you could do a 3 hour long fantasy movie. this was only a couple years before LOTR came out too. what is left is kinda slim on the story because of it.
excellent acting
excellent vibe
mid-tier pacing because of the cuts.

True that.

I still cri

>I'll start with this favorite of mine
I like my way better.

Moneyball is one of my favorite movies. Not really underrated just underappreciated.

Yes

Perhaps. I shouldn't pretend to be a movie expert. All the people I know think Guardians of the Galaxy 2 was cinema genious, and would thin of this flic as old crap.

Agree. Awesome movie.

One of the few fantasy films that had my heart catch a beat. Despite the somewhat predictable narrative, bromance between the Draco and Bowen stank very much of a boy's childhood dream, it shone brilliantly in the simple premise of two friends scamming villages. A friendship that, unwittingly to them tied into a bigger narrative of a struggle between evil and good, and the fate of all dragons.

Yeah...pretty sure this is a classic. Maybe overrated. But good nonetheless.

Good pick OP. for once you're not being a huge homo.

Completely, I think the soundtrack had a huge part of it for me too, I can't resist a good soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=RTlY8lXZaE0

I hate I've seen all of these

Perhaps not that underrated but still it has slipped into the shadow. WTF happened to Brendan Fraser?

Good one

One of the greats

very very average

Brendan Fraser is pretty much the poster boy of a washed up depressed former movie star these days

Sad to hear. I liked the guy. Did he do something or did Hollywood grew tired of fucking his life?

I enjoyed this one

Holy shit that was Uma in that movie? I always get this title mixed up with Galaga or w/e the arcade game is

not really sure. Last I saw of him he was on some interview a few years ago and his eyes just looked dead, like he had no hope left for anything

From what I've read, he did a string of really low grossing movies and it all went down hill. I think it began with the Dudley Do-Right movie. It cost around 70mil to make and grossed 10 at the box office.

Always hurts to see someone who had things going for them ending up a broken remain of themselves.

Ah, so Hollywood lost faith? That's a shitty excuse to fork the guy over.

That movie kind of pissed me off.. Fucking blind bitch, fucking retarded passengers, fucking retarded paper tearing prick

it was an AOL interview. Found the link. You don't need to watch the whole thing, you can skip around and watch 30 second clips and just listen to his voice

youtube.com/watch?v=WDYz4C5mxjs

I honestly don't know why I enjoy Will Ferrell's movies so much but they have a certain charm that I just love. I feel like this is what Adam Sandler tried to be.

Great stuff. I didn't know this was a two part TV movie when I first watched it. Three hours. I could of strangled that deaf kid though.

Yeah a shitty excuse. He did a REALLY bad string of movies though. The last Mummy film he did done really bad as well. There was too big of a gap between the second and third one.

On another note, Fucking great movie.

Grinds my gears because he didn't tell his brother to leave his feelings in his purse. And having a container with all the evidence. When his wife asked about their garbage bein ran through he should of known he was bein stalked. That's when you take the wrong roads and switch up routes. Then again it's a movie

... it was nominated for best picture

Love this one

Another Nick Cage one

I still cannot believe how much the critics hated this.

GR8 Movie

Painful. He is a wreck and knows it. He is so broken that all he exudes is failure. The audience can't relax in his presence, they don't laugh at his attempts at humour and to conenct to them — he is flattened, and, again, he knows this and can't ignore it. Not only that but he is suffering from speech difficulties, possibly due to medication or fried from severe stress.

Poor bastard.

Nick has some good movies surprisingly

I'm curious if this is a joke. I'm not trying to be a dick, but my sister and I used to watch this for comic value. It's ludicrous. I've seen it maybe 10 times.

cmon Sup Forums dont call it shit
give it a chance this time at least

That's it, he is, or was more likely, capable acting as an A-list star.

It's an interesting film but holy fuck the effects. Possibly worst special effects ever put out by a real studio.

It was pretty good. Thinking of watching again to get the small details I probably missed the first time.

see

Probably nobody is going to agree with me but the Mission Impossible movies. I know they are supposed to be shit but I don't know, I really enjoy them.

Sort of is a joke, but when I saw it many years ago I thought the premise were interesting enough to merit it as an underrated film.

I see it sort of the precursor to the lost series for some reason. Yeah, the audio can kill death and drive away Cthulhu.

That opening flashback with the terrible CGI face really soured the whole film for me, I never gave it a chance after.

Is crimson peak any good?

Missed it completely. *Whimpers*

Millennium, perhaps not underrated looking at the rating, but it is a series that is forgotten by most. Just like Space, above and beyond.

The best B movie ever

This is one of my favorite films. The marketing for it sucked and people mistook it for being a Tarantino rip-off when it was actually spoofing Tarantino flicks.

I liked

Anyone seen this?

I will RUUUUUEEE YOU

When I was a kid in the theater the nitro girls locker room gave me a boner

You know, I actually have fun watching the Marvel movies the first time but they get old so fucking fast.

My nigga

AK-47 monologue is one of the best I've ever heard. Idk about owning one for real, rather have an AR-15.

how is this underrated?

Criminally underrated

This shit right here. Amazing