Wwyd Bread

Wwyd Bread

I'd bend her over and fuck her in the ass until I came up her butt, whether she wanted it or not.

Wwyd to this slutty chink

WWYD to her anons?

Id have her straddle me and put her tits in my face. I'd grab the center of her taped up tits and pull on them, the glue from the tape pulling on her nipples. As soon as her makeshift bra rips off, and she moans I shove her down onto my cock.

Continue mine?

suck her diamond nipples lol

After blowing my load in her ass, I tell her to suck my cock clean. She hesitates but obeys, taking my 8" all the way down her throat to clean it off and get me hard again for round 2.

More for mine? She's wild, she'll need some rough treatment to tame her

How about her?

I'm grabbing her and forcing my dick in all holes. I'm plugging every hole, and I'm fucking her in that position at least twice. Then when she's too tired to fuck and sits down on a chair, I'm ramming my cock in her ass and holding her down. Then I'm forcing her head against the ground and throat fucking her, making her taste her own ass. Then I'm tying her up and dropping her off at a beta boy festival and seeing if they want to touch her.

She would die if she knew she was on here.
WWYD

wwyd?

Wwyd

After my first thrust, I'd go to town on her. Feeling her tiny body quiver as my huge member repeatedly stretched her cunt would make me even harder. It's long before I pull out, and slam her head on my cock, draining my balls into her throat.

Id find this skank drunk at a house party and bend her over the couch while riding up her skirt. By the time she realizes what's happening in already balls deep in her cunt. She tries to yell, but her slurred speech is already drowned out by the speakers. Once she starts to attract attention, i pull back on her long blond hair and clasp a hand over her mouth, quickening my pounding of her sopping pussy.

Do mine, and I'll continue.

I would wait until she is passed out drunk pull down her yoga pants and force my dick in her tight ass. I would hold her face in the bed until I am about to cum then face fuck her until I finish

Her name is Devon

Rip her tights and fuck her silly untill she bega me to stop. Cum all over her ass and face and continue to face fuck her

Wwyd to this big fuckable fat ass

I'd suck a dick to see more

Devon continued wwyd

If I found her like that? I'd take my belt off and beat her cunt and thighs with it until they start to bruise, before tearing her panties off and stuffing them in her mouth until she's gagging on them. I'd grab that dildo and shove it in her ass roughly to make her scream, raping her with it for several minutes until she stops crying. I'd pull the panties out of her mouth and fuck her mouth with the dildo as I pound her ass until I cum. I'd stuff her panties in her ass and then I'd leave her tied up there, dildo in her mouth panties sticking out of her.

Nudes please

>Wwyd Bread
Tell her to clean her room and make me a sandwich...then fuck her in the ass.

I'd grab her hair and bend her over her bed, and tear off her panties and shove then roughly in her mouth to silence the noise. I'd force her down against the bed and kick her legs apart and grab a handful of hair and pull her back roughly as I drive myself into her. I'd fuck her roughly against the bed, smacking her ass between thrusts until I climax deep inside her.

I'd handcuff her to the playground, and start charging $5 for anyone to use her however they wish. those yoga pants need a hole in her crotch and she'd make tonnes of money.

wwyd to her?

more?

would look great sucking nigger cock

her lips are perfect for it

Any ass shots?
She needs to get gang banged by 3 BBCs