Other urls found in this thread:

starnow.com/bridgettedunning/
starnow.com/ianshepard
youtube.com/watch?v=0N6vdJPrT1g&feature=youtu.be
linkedin.com/in/bridgette-dunning-40942235
youtube.com/watch?v=WMgN6uyEp_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

terrible thread.

Ian, who would win The Genius if it consisted of former BB houseguests, assuming they selected the best possible players? Who would be the Dongmin to your Hyunmin?

Is this an actual general or do you just post spam every 15 minutes to fuck with us? How the fuck could this shitty early 2000s reality show still be on the air, and how could people still watch it?

paul is so fucking full of shit LOL

when was he an outsider? for the first week? holy shit dude you were all in on the 5 guy alliance

Kys manlet sperg

ian she just mentioned you

oh so he was stalking her before this started

he alligned with jozea and victor and both went out one after another

James, Corey, Paulie, Frank confirmed Trump supporters.
Meech confirmed bernie bro/anti-hilary.

Anyone know about the rest of the house?

watching the slow-motion intrigue of the ""game"" on the live feeds is unique, there's nothing really like it

if this isn't a fakepost

ya, week 1. he was never in jeopardy against victor, he was the pawn and he knew it

please. shes a total bitch but doesnt want to look like it on national TV

being an outsider in the first couple weeks is a big deal, he had no real information about the house dynamics at all until he started the paulie alliance

lots of people make the flip though, liz/austin/steve/vanessa looked like they were fucked at that point of last season

dude, he started aligning with paulie literally in week 2. he has had his hands in everything that has gone on. not once has he been blindsided

Bridge is a Hilldog supporter I'm sure. Based on what she said in the last episodes that she was in

>dragging a flag around on the ground

totally disrespectful to america, corey

this.

Paul grew out his beard before it was cool.

he would have been 12

My guesses
Trump:
>Corey
>Paulie
>James
>Frank
>Glenn
Not voting/Berniebot:
>Meech
>Vic
>Tiff
>Bridge
Shillary:
>Z
>Day
>Paul
>Jozea
>Bronte
>Nat

>tfw jenkis is leaning hard

shit natalie get it together

jozea was pretty vocal about his hillary support

her and natalie were talking about how they've never voted

natalie said 'i want my first vote for president to be for a woman' and bridge said 'i will probably just be too busy again'

meech said she likes trump almost as much as bernie

james said he was a berniebro on the stream he did right before they yanked him for sequester

What's this dudes problem?

Reminder to vote Bridgette AFP

he has like 10 people on twitter going YASSS QUEEN SLAY when he gets uppity

and it encourages him

Did he? he was saying that he thinks gun control is a stupid idea on the feeds just today, I thought he also mentioned he didn't mind Trump.

>he was saying that he thinks gun control is a stupid idea on the feeds just today

bernie didn't support gun control

it's why hillary won tbqh

Fuck that.
VOTE THE FRANK THE TANK AS AFP!!!

That way he'll get it twice.

cbs should make paul pay them for every time he mentions his weak garbage company

It seems that everyone who gets on this show is already financially privileged, why not get a bunch of average joes who need the money and who will play hard for it instead of Chads/Staceys who dont care about winning and hust want 15 mins of fame.

lol michelle cant keep her eyes off vics sandwich

literally licking her lips

Who's the last legitimately poor af player to be on?

This season, could it have been Day? She's a single mom card dealer. Last season, maybe James?

Bernie lost because he isolated moderates and the DNC was stacked against him through years and years of corruption and the worst of politics.

But Donny didn't have any money, was just a grounds crew keeper.

Or was he?

All Big Brother houseguests are actors. This has been confirmed and exposed on multiple locations.

Devin pls

who /tiff/ here?

Am I the last hold out girls?

James was jailed right before BB17 because he was too broke to pay his child support, iirc.

she hot

>implying Natalie isn't just having a shi wmance with James because she saw he was AFP

Natalie is faker than those things on her chest and I hope she chokes to death in a pool of her own vomit

jesus christ paul stfu

this is so embarrassing

I know that there is usually a couple actors hired each season in these type of shows to keep the drama up, do we know who the actors have been in past BB seasons?

Paulie how many times are we going to have to tell you to fuck off.

Amanda was exposed as actor

Johnny Mac was mocapped by Andy Serkis.

Ariana Grande's fictional brother Frankie was portrayed by a complex mix of animatronics and CGI much like the dinos in Jurassic Park.

Wait, is Paul a robot being fed Dialogue by the DR? his true stories make sense now.

Bridgette and Bronte were confirmed actors.

I miss Bridge ;_;

>this michelle foot and leg cam

any of you girls getting wet like me?

yes, his beard is hiding the main control panel.

>implying

starnow.com/bridgettedunning/

W-What the fuck, bros. Have we all been taken on a fucking ruse cruise by CBS. THEY KNEW WE WOULD MAKE HER OUR WAIFU.

>starnow.com/bridgettedunning/
HA!

Bridgette is fake than those things on Nat's chest

thats not really proof that shes an actor.
pls provide better proof

Spinoff show that follows the lives of Bridgette, Mr Jenkins, Tiff and Frank when?

>not already knowing about this
>implying it means anything
>implying I couldn't make a page for myself right now and never act in anything

You know that anybody can sign up for this, right? You don't even have to have any experience. She hasn't had any jobs or photoshoots. There's not really any proof she's actually an actor.

stop being retards

many aspiring actors go on reality shows in hopes of getting exposure

Make a profile for your asshole, I dare you.

M-Maybe she just made that page when she was a teenager before she decided to become a nurse.
Why have you never posted that pic of Bridge on that profile though, super QT.

i haven't been keeping up with feeds this week but does it seem like christmas corey is gonna jingle all the way this week?

starnow.com/ianshepard

hey guys i'm an actor as well

Pretty sure that's the case, I knew people who did similar things.
And you're right, it is qt. I'll post it now!

True, but it does mean that she might have been a CBS recruit and not someone that applied to be on the show. they give her a role to play in the house and maybe give her a bigger stipend.

Reminder that just a week and a half ago /bb/ was wondering if Paulie would end up becoming the GOAT comp beast

>starnow.com/ianshepard
>6ft 10
>88 lbs

>Yukon

WOW NO WONDER DAN LOST, IT WAS FUCKING RIGGED!!!!!

I think Paulie is donezo

I hope Natalie dies

>Satan is a Pauliefag

here is Bridgette's LinkedIn profile pic, I can't find a higher quality version

thanks for the link

Hey Bridgettefag, how come you don't use a trip?

how big is your bridge folder bridgettef-bomb?

youtube.com/watch?v=0N6vdJPrT1g&feature=youtu.be

doesnt sound like an actor
pretty good job resume

linkedin.com/in/bridgette-dunning-40942235

Because I'm a retard.

I still have no idea how Austin could not tell them apart.

Was he blinded by his dick?

I never really saw the need, nobody really impersonating me or anything. Wont rule it out for the future though. But it's not really about me, it's all about spreading Bridgette love!
Don't bully me, desu!

>tfw watching bb16 for the first time and laughing every time Pao Pao and Derrick's part of the intro comes on

They have both stupid pointing intros, did production put them side by side on purpose?

>Actor, Model, Musician, Film & Stage Crew
>Musician
WHERE THE ALBUM AT

Zach look like a fucking mess.

>yfw its a 10 minute long grindcore album

>tfw no studio version of "I Miss You All"

>Everyone thinks BB20 will be legends.
>It's actually all players evicted first or 10 first evictees/10 winners

youtube.com/watch?v=WMgN6uyEp_k

i loved pao pao, she went way too soon

fresh son