Tripping on benaryl righjt now, i see spidfers everu tjis shit is crazu please help dont evwr do thisd

tripping on benaryl righjt now, i see spidfers everu tjis shit is crazu please help dont evwr do thisd

Okay

Tfw the exact thing happened to me when I was also 13. Drink some water and try to chill the best you can

its really hard not to panic i keep seeing peo-lpe in my room. typing is a lot harder it takes a lot longer. will i be ok/

You'll be fine. Drink water, stay motivated.

how much did you drink? and what brand is it?

if they were pills what mg were they and how much did you take?

im tring to stay calm by staying on Sup Forums but people keep yelling at me and i see spiders every where on the walls. i know there not real vut its hard to. i took 700 is thst bad/

700 what? mg?

700mg?

well, if it's 700mg then he's fine. the LD50 for rats is 500mg/kg

yessorry captha is hard to see

yeah those peoople arent real. listen up

get water

lay in bed

deal with the restless leg syndrome for the next few hours. just wave your legs in the air.

700mg is really tough. hopefully he can ride through it.

Yeah, I meant physically lol. but it's not like he took a mg of acid

Listen to some Neat Beats and do squats.
You're gunna be fine. Tomorrow is going to suck, but if anything, you'll have an appreciation for how shitty OTC highs are.

welcome to the 700 club, poverty stricken nigger

i know this isnt real vur ahir i ewLLT NWWS RO Rlk ro aomwonw

Sounds like more than just Benadryl.
What else did you take, op?

WHATEVER YOU DO
ALLOW NO SPIDER IN MOUTH
IF SPIDER IN MOUTH
YOU DIE

Ever had a bad trip user?

It's funny you say that because I just ate a big bowl of spiders.

its getting a =ot worse i mneed tro lay down shit i ned to lay down sorry im so sory

Shit this nigga ded

Spiders are not real

RIP in pepperoni

Don't fall in the spider pit op

You know you fucked job bad when you apologize twice to 4chin

Just imagine, right now as you read this there is a 15 year old kid tripping fucking balls and probably dying in his parents basement. The wonders of the internet.

He slaying in his back od-ing on otc meds while doing the wave with his legs yelling "you spideys aren't real"

if you read his posts they gradually get more incoherent, this kid is going up and up. I never understood why someone would do otc highs anyway

Yeah he's not coming back. I did this once and it fucked me up for days. Im surprised he could still type if he was already seeing spiders

spiders are nothing, try the dark figure that people see on benadryl. that's a trip. op, experimenting on shit is probably fine. just don't do it again. i have tried everything. stick to weed.

because you can get them otc, duh. I used to know a kid in highschool that would brag about robotripping like he wasn't ruining his liver and kidneys. Just imagine the shit he wouldn't brag about

op, listen now if you want help.
>close your eyes
>lay on your back
>focus on breathing in and out at a controlled rate
do this, and only this. as long as you are breathing, you will be fine. anyone can have anxiety and have increased heart rate which is scary. you can even start tingling and feel numb which is a worse feeling when on a drug. get off this site and lay down

hah! try the dark figures in a datura induced delirium. when my bitch was in the hospital she said she saw them walking above her at one point even. hell, she thought she was smoking a cigarette in the hospital bed, knew she would get in trouble so she put it out and threw it on the ground, then she realized she would get in trouble for it being there so she went looking for it. And that's just the shit she remembered. Her friends were getting bare ass naked and jumping out of moving vehicles and shit.

are you fucking kidding me? don't ever tell someone that's tripping to focus on their breathing. They don't know how much oxygen they need

I don't think he's here anymore anyway, he's od-ing on a bed somewhere

I don't think OP is either, but people nowadays need to understand tripping etiquette, because they rarely do in my experience

lmao, you don't od on 700 mg of benadryl, I did 750 at one point in my life.

If your still in this thread just remember to sip water slowly and try to ride it out until you feel more sober. You'll be coherent tomorrow and you'll stop feeling like shit in about 3 days or so. Also it's very important that you do not masturbate. You'll become addicted to the combined feeling. trust me. it's too good for your own good

try masturbating on half an ambien + 1 beer

Op dances with the dead now..

You fuckin guys, he isn't going to die