What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc
criticschoice.com/search?s=dark
deadline.com/2012/12/afi-awards-2012-winners/
imdb.com/event/ev0000620/2012
entertainment.time.com/2012/12/04/top-10-arts-lists/slide/the-dark-knight-rises/
rollingstone.com/movies/lists/the-best-movies-of-2012-20121212/the-pop-spot-19691231
articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/entertainment/la-et-mn-year-in-review-best-movies
slashfilm.com/paul-thomas-anderson-admires-christopher-nolans-dark-knight-trilogy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I hate trump now

you posted this already

>middle name is literally Jackass

nice one, reddit

woooo you go girl! Drumpf btfo! I'm posting this zinger on Tumblr right now

>>/r/The_Donald/

back to le Sup Forums

that django unchained was a white southern murder fantasy, which it was. hateful 8 was betta

damn you totally got him bro hella fu*kin epic

Sup reddit

Django Unchained was pretty much kill whitey the movie. He's not wrong.

>he unironically liked the dark knight rises

>being liberal is literally the Sup Forums counter culture

Finally someone who recognizes tarantino for the flick shlock that it is

I remember when Sup Forums was apolitical and only ironically racist. I'm a far-right winger and hate niggers too but I don't come here to talk about politics and have everyone agree with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc
Jesus

>Sup Forums IS counter culture
>Sup Forums counter culture = mainstream

Is everyone Reddit

Fuck off, Davey.

>tfw Trump hates your waifu
D R O P P E D

IM WITH HER NOW

This

It seems like all Trump's really excited about is that his building was in the movie. I don't think he gave a fuck otherwise.

>Uses "le" ironically so people won't think he uses reddit while still hating on Donald Trump

Why is Donald following Twilight?

>Ironically racist
new.trying.to.fit.in

If only people would stay where they belong and not bring their shitty ways of life with them...

Sup Forums is pretty much infested with Reddit at this point, we can only hope it doesn't spread.

>There are people who actually wouldn't vote for this man
First meme president. It'll be great laugh guys come on.

wtf trump is /ourguy/ now

91/100 Critics' Choice
criticschoice.com/search?s=dark

TDKR Cinemascore: "A"

88% RT, 8.0 average rating (8.0 Top Critics)

78/100 Metacritic, 10 perfect scores

>The Dark Knight Rises was crowned by Forbes as the best modern comic book superhero adaption on screen, outranking both its main summer blockbuster competitor, Marvel's The Avengers, and the trilogy's previous installment The Dark Knight.

>The Telegraph granted the film a maximum score of five stars, stating that it is "a superhero film without a superhero," comparing it with The Godfather Part II and praising Hardy's performance as well as the film's intricate plot and narrative.

>The Los Angeles Times thought the film was "potent, persuasive and hypnotic" and that it was "more than an exceptional superhero movie, it is masterful filmmaking by any standard."

The American Film Institute ten-best films of 2012 list.
deadline.com/2012/12/afi-awards-2012-winners/

Southeastern Film Critics Association best films of 2012
imdb.com/event/ev0000620/2012

TIME magazine best films of 2012
entertainment.time.com/2012/12/04/top-10-arts-lists/slide/the-dark-knight-rises/

Rolling Stone best films of 2012
rollingstone.com/movies/lists/the-best-movies-of-2012-20121212/the-pop-spot-19691231

Los Angeles Times best films of 2012
articles.latimes.com/2012/dec/14/entertainment/la-et-mn-year-in-review-best-movies

Paul Thomas Anderson Admires Christopher Nolan’s ‘Dark Knight’ Trilogy
slashfilm.com/paul-thomas-anderson-admires-christopher-nolans-dark-knight-trilogy/

RedLetterMedia: Emotional visceral poetic epic, only batman movie about batman

>Sup Forums IS counter culture

Pfff. You wish.

I want to know what Trump thinks, did Bane mean that he's a big guy for CIA or that it would be extremely painful for CIA?

>tfw you realize that Trump is/was a Bane poster

He's not wrong.
People make a make big deal about the massacre of whites in the movie (understandably) but everyone seems to gloss over the fact that every nigger other than Django and Stephen was depicted as a childlike simpleton and all the slave women were empty headed sex-kittens..

>tweeting like an edgy 13 year old

yeah, he'll be great to run a country with nuclear weapons

>I've known him for a long time, and he's not a good person
kek
Love the way he promotes his towers. Did he do this often before his run?

Bane is big league for CIA, i.e. Bill Wilson is out of his league.

> this video

and people say he has small hands

>le nookes xD
libcucks are getting desperate

Trump even said what's the point in having Nukes if you're not going to use them?

>Trump is a Baneposter
>Hillary is a literal cuck

And by that he meant that they're unneccessary to have

It's almost like the doctrine of mutually assured destruction has prevented a war between major powers for the last 7 decades

One reason.

No one took racism seriously, if you think any different you're the newfag. Probably weren't even here for /new/.

>It's almost like the doctrine of mutually assured destruction
He was arguing that we should use it first otherwise there'd be no point.

Did it take you this long to search a wiki/ED/knowyourmeme to know of /new/ you /new/kid

That's the point of mutually assured destruction. The enemy thinks you'll go nuclear if they try anything.

Even during cold war both US and USSR said they wont use nuke first

Then it didn't last, since the US is now contemplating whether to made that pledge.

>That's the point of mutually assured destruction.
No. Trump wants to use Nukes against countries that don't have them. There's nothing mutual there.

Even better, then we permanently fuck up anybody who starts something with us.

record status: CORRECTED

Why do you libcucks make up lies about Trump

>projecting this hard

Thinking people took anything on Sup Forums seriously is a tell tale sign of a newfag trying to feel like he bleongs. This happens in every board.

>Sup Forums hates niggers, people actually start to actually belive Sup Forums is full of skinheads
>Sup Forums hates videogames, newfags life yourself turn it into a contrarian shithole
>Sup Forums takes waifus seriously, manchild epidemic which is so delusional they collectively try to rewrite their board history
>Sup Forums is full of pedos, cunnyfags crying about boardwide persecution and how liking child actors is board culture
>/r9k/ is full of ronery virgins and daily BAAAWWW threads, now a self hating permavirgin contaiment zone

Retards like yourself are the reason why this site has perpetually gotten "worse". It's because you try so hard to fit in you fail to realize it was all a big joke from the get go.

WTF I hate Tarantino now.

>make up lies about Trump
What lies? He said it! He thinks we should nuke Europe before it fills to the brim with sand-niggers.

checked