Realistically, how fucked up will America be if she gets elected?

Realistically, how fucked up will America be if she gets elected?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tlpdD7wIYaw
youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well her campaign is completely incompetent and embarrassing to watch, so I'd say we would be doomed for generations.

Not any more than it is currently, same can be said of Trump.

The only thing that will fix Western civilization is the cleansing fires of the Apocalypse. r-strategists must burn.

Look at what Margaret Thatcher did to us in the 80's and she had a backbone.

You Yanks are completely fucked.

Not very desu

She will do some messed up shit behind the scenes but it'll be like the last 16 years. Marginally better than obongo but not as good as bush

You mean save your shit hole?

Substantially less fucked up than if you elect Trump

She admires and emulates Merkel
This is Berlin the capital of Germany this year.
youtube.com/watch?v=tlpdD7wIYaw

Merkel 2.0 enjoy more nigs and spics.

She's gone unchecked for all her law breaking/unethical behavior her whole career.
I can't see how this WON'T end badly.

HILLARY: I WILL EMULATE CHANCELLOR MERKEL AS PRESIDENT

The actual worst case scenario is that she stacks the supreme court with libcuck jews (almost certainly will) and they literally repeal the 2nd amendment. If this is done, there will be an actual civil war, or at the very least, southern secession.

>southern secession
more like eastern, Texas has fallen

>t. Emu

Careful chan I think there's a dingo behind you

She has a long history of making mistakes in her office causing the loss of lives.

If she became president, it would be on the national scale instead of being confined to a city or another country. It would be horrendous.

US will be in WW3 within 6 months of her election

Merkel-tier

With Trump, we'd have the opportunity to unfuck ourselves

With Bernie, we'd have accelerationism and a fast decline that will shock people out of their delusions and allow us to collapse and rebuild

With hillary, it'd just be a continuation of the slow decline, boiling the frog, etc. This is the worst possible scenario. Her immigration policies would ensure that a conservative would never again win an election, america would continue to brown and go to hell without your average citizen realizing what's going on, etc.

that's all an act Clinton is and always has been extremely racist
>can't blame her for pandering for votes though of people stupid enough to fall for it

Nah. Texas would def secede. Abbot is based as fuck.

America as you know it would be gone for the next few decades purely because of her supreme court appointees

Trump: A fresh approach. Probably will make mistakes, but at least not the SAME mistakes, and more than likely will have more successes using unorthodox approaches.

Shillery: Dependent on how obstructive Rs can be. If Rs lose Congress, she will ram everything through. Amnesty for all illegals immediately, ensuring D dominance for decades. 3-4 SCOTUS appointments, ensuring liberal policies for decades. Obamacare will be altered into Hillarycare. Clandestine war will be the modus operandi for another 8 years. Foreign policy disaster, no major power will trust her other than the cucked nations. Snowden will rot in Russia. 0 tolerance of critics or whistleblowers. Bill will likely die while she's in office, granting her sympathy of dumbass women voters, providing a major boost to her handpicked successor's election. Death of the Republicans, Death of the Libertarians, Death of the Conservatives. Neocon rule forever.

your love of memes will be the death of you

Russia would be the last best hope for humanity, and WWIII would be triggered to try and stop them.

Trump is a successful businessman.

He sees a problem and tries to fix it using the best people. If it doesn't work, he doesn't bullheadedly go ahead, he finds out what's wrong and fixes them. That's how you run a successful business. If he applies the same to the country, we'll see america improve by huge margins.

>shilling for hillary when its 2016

you need to stop memeing, this isn't reddit.

' " '" If '" " '

>implying President can always do whatever he/she wants

Succession will not be determined by state, but rather by rural vs urban with spit in the suburbs. That is where the true decide is. Red states blue cities. Unless we can arrange some sort of city statehood to get those liberal shit holes off of the state tits there will be armed conflict. This goes for the gun issue as well.

a lot of neckbeards on Sup Forums already think russia is the last best hope for humanity. if only they would go and try to be NEET losers posting on Sup Forums there, they would change their minds.

I agree, he has pragmatism mixed with flexibility and shrewd observation. A potent mix, one that helps to explain his success. Just saying that not necessarily all problems have good solutions, government is fucked enough that it resists the kinds of changes you can do in private sector.

Hillary Clinton is a vote for the status quo. I dislike her stances on things like gun control, but she knows what she's doing when it comes to international affairs. She's the candidate that will maintain the current American way of life best.

Ayy lmao

>the president has a lot of power

>not congress (who nobody cares to learn anything about)
>not the supreme court
>not state governors

The presidential election is only to keep you watching a shitty reality show and ignoring the people that actually do the damage.

None of you should vote because you're all retarded.

>she knows what she's doing when it comes to international affairs
>let Americans die on foreign soil because she was too lazy to answer the phone
Okay buddy

tappaa itsesi nekru

>She's the candidate that will maintain the current American way of life best
You like it this way?

Civil war.

>the president doesn't influence policy making and motivate political will
Go read a history book.

You'll be surprised

I remember Clinton's economy
It BOOMED

once again I saz rat!

100,000 Syrians per year, possibly for eight years, on top of hundreds of thousands of Muslims from other countries.
American Muslims' birth rate is around 8.
Shit will get FUCKED UP in a couple generations. She's going to welcome our invaders with open arms and give them welfare.

Memes aside I think things aren't so bad. I'm making money and my family is happy. The economy has been good to me. As I said my biggest concern is social issues with hillary. I hope that if she wins the Republicans force her to pick a very moderate Supreme Court Justice.

>implying the president doesn't have a lot of power after Obama's reforms

>Memes aside I think things aren't so bad
>aren't so bad
I'm glad your life has been above shitty, at least.

You're right, I was a Trump supporter until now. I am now voting Hillary :^)

>putting self interest above the country

Disgusting.

You think after 20 years of scheming she's going to let the Rs force her to do anything? Look at how she's dismissing Sanders, you think she cares at all about anybody else?

it is the life of me

it boomed because it was the result of Reagan and the first Bush's policies. Clinton simply inherited a good thing

America will have a women as a leader after having a golliwog for 8 years!

C U C K E D

She'll be a lame-duck moderate who gets roadblocked by the Republican House on everything. Current fiscal and foreign policies will stay pretty much the same as Obama.

So pretty much nothing will change.

Completely and utterly fucked for eternity.

>Realistically, how fucked up will America be if she gets elected?

GOATSE.jpg

NOMNOMONOM

I'll bet you blame Clinton for NAFTA too, right?

Written by republicans
Submitted to president's desk when GOP had a filibuster proof super majority

He had a gun to his head. The GOP and Bush 1 created it. That's your reality of NAFTA.

She's just going to continue the status quo like Obama did. She may as well be a moderate righty.

I'm not putting anything above the country. The American way of life is strong, and I'm living the American dream right now. Many people are. I don't understand why there's so much discontent and yearning for change from both parties.

The republicans did a very good job of stopping some of the shittiest parts of obongos presidency, though they've proven that they're all for government spying.

Good point, Ol' Chap. I was a Cruz Missile but now I Chill with Hill.

>dems take senate majority during presidential elections because that's the only time they remember to vote
>obama didn't purge out military
>hillary won't be nominating a supreme court judge on day 1

>US will be in WW3 within 6 months of her election
Never thought of that. I work in a mill that produces armor plate steel. We'll stay prosperous for years!

I am now a #clintoris

>revisionist history

Realistically?
It's going to be another Obama presidency.

Placating the people by using government to foster dependence on the state and using all remaining political capital for personal gain.

Which would be fine 16 years ago. The political and donor class have sucked out whatever small amount of good was left in government.

People like Obama and Hillary want to keep on playing that game despite its unsustainable and degenerate practices.

What can you expect from a Clinton presidency?

"Fuck you, got mine." under the guise of benevolence.

How does she sleep at night?

>may as well be a moderate righty
>may as well

but that's exactly what she is. americans are granted to the freedom to choose between two slightly different strains of authoritarian right wing parties.

no left wing or libertarian options are presented because that wouldn't suit the desires of your ruling economic elites.

please tell me more about your love of freedom and democracy, americucks.

>Mexicans get to stay, skewing the electoral college towards the left
>It will become nearly impossible for a right wing president to get elected
>GOP will likely implode with arguments after a Trump loss
>Liberal supreme court majority
I can't wait

If you think he would want to improve the country like you're saying, you're a moron. He's rich. He would do exactly what any other rich conservative would do, which is continue to rig the system in his own favor.

this guy gets it.

you simply can't be overly cynical of american politics. or canadian politics. they are both designed and operated to benefit the wealthy and the well-connected.

It will be time to move back to Europe and uncuck our homelands. We can't just leave our wealth unprotected as a minority.

The only thing that matters this election is immigration. If Hillary wins, that's it for white, Conservative America, as she will give amnesty to all illegals. Instantly, overnight, 20 - 30 million new Hispanic citizens all over the USA, concentrated in areas which are currently red states. You will never see a conservative elected again, nd the Republicans will revert to their pathetic, servile, "Me too!" attempts to ape Democratic outreach to minorities.

Take it from one white man living in an area where the white man is a dying breed - make sure the fate that befell me and my nation doesn't befall yours.

Most likely war with Syria and a decent chance of war Russia. White people will continue to be ridiculed while minorities as propped up. 11,000,000 democrat voters will be granted amnesty and you will likely never see a right wing president ever again. The appointment of a liberal supreme court justice could likely mean the loss of your first and second amendment rights. It will be a fucking disaster. But, the economy might slowly recover, so liberals will point to that and say "I told you so" while their children are raped and murder by diversity.

Before her 8 years are over, you will be arrested for saying fag, or queer in public

They get Benghazi'd.

>I don't understand why there's so much discontent and yearning for change from both parties.
Because you are comfortable, many if not most are not.

amen, britbro

This.

Texas will turn blue overnight if Hillary is elected the only thing we can do is move to this brits town and turn the tide in a place where whites are still 80+ percent of teh population

At least Americans are scared of looking like prisses.

Our new leader, on the other hand...

>which is continue to rig the system in his own favor
To what purpose? People keep saying this, but he already has more money than one man could spend in multiple lifetimes, in what possible way would going against his own stated principals to make meaningless paper and betray every single one of his supporters suit his goals?

Beyond fucked. She's already said she wants to emulate Merkel with regards to immigration and "diversification"

A Clinton presidency would usher in a wave of demographic, political, and judicial shifts which would set America on an inescapable path towards what we're already seeing in Germany.

i really don't care about appearances. i just want a leader that works to liberate us from the yoke of the state and its oligarchical cronies.

i'm not holding my breath, though.

>Rig the System
>Trump gets 32569024906 Gorillion USEuros in 2022
>Buys Europe and America
>Makes everything great
>i can die happy

>illegals voting in our elections is a good thing guys because guy, liberal supreme court majority, i mean come on guys its worth it

>implying America wouldn't be fucked if Trumps get elected.

Its all OVER boys. TRUMP has destroyed all of the GOP contenders. Now its time to "Start me up" against WAR CRIMINAL Hillary Rodham Clinton!
youtube.com/watch?v=oBze2CPbMPU

Its even worse than that. His wealth is tied to the prosperity of the United States, he built properties if property values sink he loses his fortune his family loses their fortune . Its in his personal interest to make America great again

Chin up, brother. At least the rapefugees don't like the cold.

No not really but if you believe any of the last couple decades of presidents weren't all following the same agenda your a fucking idiot

Easy there, Mohammad. You don't want to give away your position.

>Buys Europe and America
>Israel sinks into the sea under the weight of all their new gold

Northener detected

le jewess posts

How likely is it that Hillary is going to keep kissing Saudi ass and keep pushing for islam in the west and europe?

Basically this.

This is the last stand. If White conservatives lose this election, they'll never win another.

I imagine it would be like another 8 years of a worse Obama.

They will just build a giant dome and become Merjews... swindlers of the ocean. All the poor dolphins and fur seals will starve to death as Aqua-Shlomo jews the fish out of their mouths.

More corporations will move over seas with less import regulations, making domestic production even less competitive.

More middle eastern wars, expect a full on syrian invasion.

More rapeugees.

More race/identity division.

More assaults on our most basic constitutional liberties, made possible through who she will put in the supreme court.

I can't imagine someone worse for president.

>Merjews... swindlers of the ocean
>tfw they charge all sealife rent for using the ocean

Rip usa

cool another 20 years of the supreme court doing congress's job instead of practicing good jurisprudence.