ITS HAPPENING WE ARE ALL FUCKING DEAD!
youtube.com/watch?v=_rE_qPa16xM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fBqO7zn8RAs
youtube.com/watch?v=-KHCNk9BYy4
watchcartoononline.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

russia dont fuck around with globalist

Sometimes i really want to believe and Christian revival is just over the horizon in NKorea

No happening today :^).. but soon

Dont you cucks have a hitler to bring back yet?

stop shilling plz

>We're all fucking dead
You know, Russia has historically treated allying countries much better than say, Britain, France, or the US.

Yeah, they treat their enemies like shit, but that's how it should be.

Your shilling ain't working big guy.

No, nevermind. I just watched the video.
I'm a high quality dumbass.

Too busy prepping the bull mein Freund :^)

What's wrong user? :^)

Ur prolly one of the guys that disliked it too before even watching it.

Just a friendly reminder

This picture. I like it. I don't think either of them should have been fined. People shouldn't be forced to perform actions that run counter to their moral compass. Christians shouldn't be forced to bake cakes for gay weddings, Muslims shouldn't be forced to haul liquor, and atheists shouldn't be forced to go to church. It would have been easy to find a baker willing to do that cake. And it would have been easy to ask another driver to run the beer instead. Neither of them wants to be an enabler for something they consider degenerate and they shouldn't have to be.

youtu.be/fBqO7zn8RAs
terrible channel
a mess

>Russia is like 1980s America
>this is a bad thing

jewish

I bet your gf is fucking an apex member right as we speak australiacuck.

>getting defensive over your shitty irrelevant channel
lmao at least i dont watch fucking cartoons you homo

If anyone actually watched the video it's about how there's a distinct lack of Russian aggression and it's all media spin.

Russia is based as fuck. Listen to Putin talk for a bit. He's no nonsense but at the same time very sympathetic. Russia just has to live with a bad stigma.
youtube.com/watch?v=-KHCNk9BYy4

>Girlfriend actually really is getting railed by apex suda monkeys
>Y..yeah well you watch cartoons faggot!

Yeah everyone is getting butthurt and disliking it before even watching it

I'm so fucking tired of your Russiaboo faggots shilling for your white nigger petro-state. If you are getting BTFO this hard by Obama the weakest and most incompetent nigger president in US history imagine what would happen if America had Raegan tier foreign policy right now you monkeys would just be dead

>HE DELETED THE VIDEO
AHAHAHAHAHA

The pic is Putin winking... Heh

THE STORY SO FAR!

AT THE BEGIN THERE WAS PUTIN.
THEN PUTIN SAW HOLLAND AND DECIDED "IT WILL BE PARTNERSHIP!"
DUTCH UNDERSTOOD THIS AS AN INVITATION TO GET NEW COLONY IN RUSSIA WHERE THEY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT.
RUSSIANS TOOK THIS BIT OFFENSE BUT STILL WELCOMED DUTCH AND THEIR CONSULATES.
DUTCH CONSULS AND AMBASSADOR TURNED OUT NOT ONLY TO BE GAY BUT ALSO MASSIVE PEDOPHILE, WHO RAPED 3 KIDS TOGETHER WITH SOME RUSSIAN PEDO. WHEN THE SHIT CAME OUT RUSSIAN PEDO DIED ON THE WAY TO HOSPITAL AND DUTCH ROYAL PEDO WENT HASTILY HOME SAVING HIMSELF FROM HIRED RUSSIAN KILLER; WHO WAS HIRED BY THE PARENTS OF THE KIDS. THE SHIT TOOK STRANGE STORY AT THE INTERNATIONAL LEVEL WHEN RUSSIANS ADDED "IS THE NEW CONSUL GAY OR PEDO?" TO THE CONSUL-WORKING-ALLOWANCE FOR DUTCH FOREIGN MINISTRY. TWO WEEKS LATER DUTCH POLICE RAIDED THE HOME OF RUSSIAN CONSUL DUE THE NEIGHBORS "HEARD SOUNDS COMING OUT OF THE RUSSIAN HOUSE". RUSSIANS TOOK THIS MORE THAN PERSONAL AND ASKED THE DUTCH FOR SORRY LETTER. DUTCH TOLD RUSSIANS TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES AND STATED THE GAY WAR AGAINST RUSSIANS.

3 WEEKS LATER SOMEONE INCIDENTALLY KIDNAPPED ANOTHER GAY-FREEDOM FIGHTING DUTCH CONSUL (HE ALSO WAS GAY BUT THIS TIME NOT PEDO) IN RUSSIA. HE WAS BEATEN BLUE AND GREEN. RAPED BY THICK WOODEN OBJECTS AND BOTTLES AND THEN CAREFULLY DELIVERED TO BEST HOSPITAL. BECAUSE THIS CONSUL WAS BEST FRIEND OF SOME DUTCH ROYAL PRINCE THE DUTCH TOOK IT THIS TIME PERSONALLY TO AND JOINED BRITISH AND CANADIAN LEAD WORLD-WAR AGAINST PUTIN PERSONALLY. SOME YEARS HAPPENED AND DUTCH NEW GOVERNMENT DISCOVERED THAT PUTIN IS NOT THIS MUCH ANTI-GAY AS EVERYONE THINKS AND BUSINESS WITH RUSSIANS IS REALLY GOOD FOR SURVIVING DUTCH ECONOMY ITSELF. (ESPECIALLY SINCE WHEN THEY LOST 15 BILLIONS AND FACE IN UKRAINE)
ON INVITATION OF PUTIN DUTCH CAME TO MOSCOW AND AGREED TO DIG THE WAR TOMAHAWKS INTO SAND AND SMOKE THE PEACE PIPE. NOW PUTIN IS INVITED TO SEE DUTCH OFFER AND THE FACTORIES WHICH WANT TO GET FOOT INTO RUSSIAN MARKET.

>irrelevant homo this mad
THIS.
MAD.
here maybe this will make you feel better
watchcartoononline.com/

>honey can you stop moaning so loud im trying to own this guy lmao he likes cartoons!

good video, upvoted

Thanks mister plus sign flag man

its been fun posting mate im sleepy now
we'll continue in the next shill thread?
;)