What would pros and cons be to having a jew girlfriend?

what would pros and cons be to having a jew girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE&t=50s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No Jew female my friend, everybody knows that :)

Licking and sucking on that glorious nose.

she wouldnt be a muslim

My girlfriend is jewish, I can't make holocaust jokes but any time something goes wrong you can bet your ass its because of the jew agenda.

Jew jokes never get old

Pro: she has money
Con: she claims to not have money, and is always stealing from you

pros: she might let you see and drool on her shekels (but never use them)

cons: she'll cut off your manhood and keep it in her purse and only let you use it if you add to her shekel hoard (at a rate of 30sec of use for every two pounds of shekels)

that nose can't be real, can it?

She will have high standards of your 401K. If it's outstanding, she'll let you do her in the ass. However, she will feel sick in the stomach a minute in and will start taking pills and using her inhaler.

Con: she will mutilate your potential son's penis and fuck up its sensitivity for life.

My mother's not even a Jew, but she fell for the "it's so much cleaner" meme. It's like she had so little faith in her ability to raise me that she thought I would never bother cleaning my dick in the shower. Thanks, ma.

You'll get access to her jew gold when you get her naked, and with such big noses she will have no problem deepthroating.

Cons: outside of isreal, any kids you have will be considered jewish

>Pro: Jewish girls give the best head.
youtube.com/watch?v=eilDS0IKhLE&t=50s

>Con: She deracinates society.

Whats it like knowing you came from a poor shitty family and your parents don't care what happens to you?

Not very good. I'm doing better than my deadbeat parents ever did nowadays though.

she can smell if there is a gas leak

Pros:
>your NEET ass will finally get laid
>you gain connections with the top jews, and there's always jews at the top

Cons:
>greedy with her money
>demands all of your money
>emasculating, nagging, terrible woman

mad shekels yo

She could stimulate your prostate with her nose while sucking your balls.

lol

She will probably be pretty chill and you can be rest assured you can beat the fuck out of her father should he give you any lip. He won't though.

I married one.
>pros: a whore in bed, smart as hell, didn't waste money on stupid shit
>cons: hid money in secret bank accounts and tried to take every penny I had when we got a divorce
Predictable results honestly

It happened my friend. It took me two years and $20,000 in lawyer bills to keep my house, which I'm sitting in right now.

Pro: you know her family has money
Con: you won't see a fucking penny of it

Pro: Money
Con: Jewish

can confirm

>deracinate
Someone owns a thesaurus

I think big noses are attractive if they look a certain way.

Y'all talking BS. I'm a jewish woman from Israel and you all wish you could date us. Having careers, going to the IDF, getting higher education, those are our bread and butter. Knowing what we want from ourselves and our partner. Loyal, trustworthy, and not to mention beautiful. Can you say that about your women? I think not.

Jewish girls don't date faggot dumbfuck goys. Keep dreaming about IQ >130.

Hello JIDF

these filthy fucks are lonely neckbeards who failed in life and can only dream of being at the same level as the Jewish people who, in reality, surpassed them in life long, long ago.

reporting in for duty, Capt. Sperglord.

tell us more!

i am into girls with big noses. no fucking idea why

Ok, you want to suck Jewcock, but you are a lonely failure.

so am I , but I dont like kikes tho

Gorgeous

Holocaust jokes are the only advantage of having a jewish bitch

Con: you have to pay for everything.

why not just stick with Aryan girls?

Jen set perfect example of Jew beauty

con: a jew
no amount of pros can outweigh that

Is this a genuinely triggered kike in the thread? Good shit man!

>Jen set perfect example of Jew beauty

mmmm. steaming dead cuntzis. see how they fail. see how they fail.

pro: she'd be white
con: that hideous nose
pro: it only visible on her side glance and not while talking
con: if you date her you'll be seeing a lot of that nose
pro: she most likely has money saved up or will inherit it
con: she'll want to overspend and will likely use your money not hers
con: she probably has ties to Israel
con: because of this her family will talk a lot of gibberish language and be sure its all shit about you
con: will leave you eventually if you dont meet her financial needs and blame you and say "its your fault for not loving her enough and its why she's unhappy"
con: wont let you see the kids, take all the money and house and car and will leave you with nothing, is fucking the rich jewish family lawyer

enjoy your jew gf cuck

just giving better than you got.

Would you not eat her ass out immediately after she diahrread ?

enjoy your Aryan princess, Slavic dirtbag.

Aw how cute they let their little girls play dress up like real actual soldiers!

lmao didnt know anti-semitism still actually goes on

They're pretty good in bed, but most aren't "pleasers".

As far as stingy goes. My father has 7 siblings, 2 sisters and 5 brothers. One of his sisters married a Jewish man in like 1980. I definitely consider this man to be my uncle.

Of all of my uncles he is by far the most generous with money, time, guidance, and family oriented of all of them. My actual flesh and blood uncles are two faced, selfish, show offs. I have worked for them where they agreed to pay me and then never did while my Jewish uncle would flip me $300 on my birthday. If I have a question about business, he will take his time and help me out, even though he doesn't need to.

Of all of my cousins, my Jewish cousins contact me the most. If I call them they will answer and chat with me, even if they are busy. The rest of them I hardly see (I have 14 cousins on this side of the family, I talk to the Jewish ones and one or two others. The rest I haven't seen in a long time and if i make an effort they will act offended).

> Pro: She's more than likely an extreme couponer
> Con: Always sticking her big nose where it doesn't belong

you misfired your tired memepasta. I'm not hiding. I'm clearly stating it: I'm jewish and better than you. Much better.

See your failures, Skeeter. See the failures.

you're possibly the dumbest person on earth if you honestly thought that

Well to be fair I never had anything against Jews until I got to know some. Before that I thought they were just a bunch of nice folks with big noses and funny hats that got beat up by big mean white people in Germany.

Fuck yeah i will

>pros
You have a girlfriend
>cons
You have a jew in your house

Well your silly book says that you are "god's chosen people"
Apparently god really lets his chosen people get fucked over in the holocaust and whatnot. Seems like your god is kind of a Jew.
>I don't want to spend all my miracles in one place, I'm going to save them up for later and have a whole bunch

Kim Kardashian is Aryan? ha ha. Armenian, not Aryan, dumbshit.

Jen Selter (Jew) and her mother (Jew in her 50s).

You don't know the book, dumb goy. It prophesies gentile nations will persecute God's servant, the Jewish people. In the end, though, God rapes your face then shits you to hell.

That's a happy ending.

Uh huh that's interesting but what will happen in real life?

Maria Dormak. Israeli Jew.

guess you'll find out.

>2017
>retards still get baited in religious arguments
>two mother fucking thousand and seventeen
>people still can't identify a troll and keep feeding it
These are the kind of people that deserve all the Andy six threads being made...
Wouldn't surprise me if they made a couple themselves.

Nah I believe in Odin. There are a lot of gods to choose from but only Odin has an eight-legged steed. Why would I worship a god that doesn't even have an eight-legged steed? Fucking weak sauce man
Odin>all other faggot gods

only jew i've been with. within 60 minutes of meeting, she was eating my asshole. true story. still some of the best sex ive ever had.

Umm... Who's a dumbshit? Armenians are Aryans. Figure out what Aryan even means.

all pro, no con

Dat schnoz in my asshole while she likes my salty balls

Licks****

the only thing that is 6 inches long and has a bald head that drives jewish girls wild is a $100 dollar bill.

>girlfriend
Hell yeah nice one
>wife
Oh fuck keep a close eye on your finances goy

Well damn came to post this.
Well done user well done

Is this what you want?!!

Cause they all look like this!!

when you go to suck your sons dick, it wont have a foreskin

Didn't have a Jew gf but fucked a Jewish girl once:

>big tits
>sucked dick really, really well
>wanted to be abused in bed

>>GIRL

Its trap youtuber

Can confirm, I've dated a Jewess and the first time we fucked I had her gagging my cock and taking it up her ass while I ragged on her curly hair.

Pro's
• Total fucking whore's
• Big fat Jew tit's
• Big fat Jew ass

Con's
• Have to put up with her jewish family
• Tight with money
• Will want all your money

*pic related*

con, she can't suck your penis when her nose hits your pelvis before her lips touch your tip

I can confirm all of this except my Jew ex wouldn't take it up the ass. I feel cheated.

con: she'll have non of your dickcheese and will want you to circumcise your cock then she'll want to circumcise your son's cock too

There are no benefits. Gas her