She will never care as much about me, as much as I care about her

She will never care as much about me, as much as I care about her.

Depressed thread Sup Forums

Show me what you got

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFZZMk3yfpw
youtube.com/watch?v=j0naRFSK2hQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fSX13jgRxI4
youtube.com/watch?v=O8Mjmbmjy_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EvIGgN-McsY
youtube.com/watch?v=ppzTFgwZxhc
youtube.com/watch?v=uXHHASilBRw
youtube.com/watch?v=p2qgEl4KWB4
youtube.com/watch?v=-_heR2ekoxI
youtube.com/watch?v=K_pLV94telg
youtube.com/watch?v=7kKVWknupeI
youtube.com/watch?v=GQZryuPliQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8
youtube.com/watch?v=9PQuFLz7WQU
youtube.com/watch?v=hUO-sRLotOI
youtube.com/watch?v=qJUz1yit8Us
youtube.com/watch?v=irDtV3nfBQw
youtube.com/watch?v=uTEqG_bJyuY
youtu.be/7jMlFXouPk8
youtu.be/dxyw3Ew5LGw
youtu.be/BXvT58aSfg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm schizophrenic, my mother has breast cancer, and my grandmother just had her leg amputated below the knee. Quit your whining faggot.

>The cancer gave birth to a retard
No big surprise there, just put your grandma out of her misery user.

Depression, anxiety, and ptsd. Psychologist are confused because I have an amazing life and I still wanna kill myself daily

I'm 21. Should I kill myself

Oh shit I'm James Bond

please share some more intelligent and insightful comments. i have all night for you.

Nah man, you'll find a women/man to love. I did and that's the only reason I'm still alive

Guy I am in love with said he loves me but can't commit.

Also have bipolar and am pretty suicidal these days.

queer

>tfw depressed for no reason, the type of depression that sinks into the bone and takes away any joy you can find in this world

Being bipolar sure is fun. If this doesn't get better in a few days then I'm calling my prescriber to get an earlier appointment.

No thanks I'm good.

Honestly if he can't commit he might just be scared, give him time, and if you guys truly love each other hopefully one day you guys can fully commit and get married
Stop being a fucking asshole

Stop being a bipolar, suicidal queer.

I'm not bipolar or suicidal you dumb fuck, I'm just trying to be nice

... based purely on the premise that you're 21?

No bc I'm dead inside, people say you're still a kid. Live life

Stop trying to be nice. Queer.

She seems to care a lot about me but all I do is hurt her and myself. I hate myself so much, one day I'm going to something really irrational. I overthink everything, she's so nice and beautiful but I feel like it was a mistake to ever meet her, I can never live up to her expectations even if she does care so much about me.

Don't. You're young enough to turn your life around and make something of yourself. Suicide would be an option at 30+, but you're too young. You can still get yourself together, get an education and get a job worth having.

You can make it, user.

Thanks user. I will. He means the world to me and I'm just going to stick around and wait it out.

Also, I'm a girl dipshit

"wah his problems arent as bad as my problems so I only deserve to feel bad!!!! "

Whore.

I'll say this. Why kill yourself when you can devote yourself to a cause and live through it. Become a soldier. Become SOMETHING. Dedicate your life to one thing and if THAT doesn't work out, fuck it, might as well

Feelsgoodman

If she cares about you let her in. She probably wants to be there for you and make you happy.

I always assume the worst and overthink everything. Also really depressed too so I dont even know where to start. I'm not one for expressing my emotions and feelings, I'd like to learn though.

How?

>You'll never listen to this and think ''Wow, this theme sums up how I feel''

youtube.com/watch?v=BFZZMk3yfpw

I don't know.

Ask her what her expectations for the two of you are. If she cared about you she likely has noticed you are depressed and wants to be around you regardless.

The first step for learning is trying user. Sorry that sounds gay.

Do you love her? If you do, make an effort. It's nice to have someone to open up and talk to. It honestly helps. You will be surprised I'm sure.

The real fix for depression is learning to live with it. If you go to a doctor all they want is to profit and push unproven placebos in your body. The side effects are usually always present. I bet a sugar pill would do you better if you were told it would make you happy.

Gay

Nigger

Probably same guy. PROBABLY.

>Be me
>19

I love my girlfriend with all of my life.
But she's so depressing sometimes and all it does is bring me down with her. She talks about taking more drugs (Acid, Shrooms, etc) and it's worrying me. I dont know what to do, I just. Love her so fucking much. I can't bring myself to take myself away from her.

I'm about to head to bed, it's late and I have to go to town tomorrow morning.

I don't want to be the usual user to talk others out of suicide, or to tell them that things will be alright. The simple truth is that YOU have to make your life better. It is up to YOU, no matter what situation you're in or how you're feeling that day. Get your priorities in order, get into treatment if you need to (and probably do). If you're younger than 30, I cannot stress how important college is. Get into a STEM program, make friends, and live life. Trust me, it's worth it.

Goodnight anons, I sincerely hope that you guys will be alright.

depressing music anyone? what you guys listen to?

youtube.com/watch?v=j0naRFSK2hQ

youtube.com/watch?v=fSX13jgRxI4

youtube.com/watch?v=O8Mjmbmjy_Q

youtube.com/watch?v=EvIGgN-McsY

youtube.com/watch?v=ppzTFgwZxhc

youtube.com/watch?v=uXHHASilBRw

youtube.com/watch?v=p2qgEl4KWB4

youtube.com/watch?v=-_heR2ekoxI

youtube.com/watch?v=K_pLV94telg

youtube.com/watch?v=7kKVWknupeI

youtube.com/watch?v=GQZryuPliQ0

youtube.com/watch?v=52Gg9CqhbP8

youtube.com/watch?v=9PQuFLz7WQU

youtube.com/watch?v=hUO-sRLotOI
I remember listening to this in like my freshman year of high school
yeah I was that emofag...

youtube.com/watch?v=qJUz1yit8Us
accurately me*

I'm in love with her but we can't be together like that, at this point in our lives its impossible, I've tried. The thing is we recently started talking again, she begged me to take her back, It took me a few days but I took her back. I was way too attached to her and got way too jealous whenever she got with other guys so I dropped her.

I think things are going to end up the same way they ended the first time. She's got a lot of mental issues so I dont know how she can help me if she can't help herself. I enjoy her company but I overthink every little thing.

This week:
>Jonathan Davis broke his voice
>Someone in Ludovico Technique got sick and now I won't see them live
>Chris Cornell became a hero
Depressing week.

If you love her don't you want to be there for her to help her through her issues?
It's very powerful when people try to recover together.

How did things end the first time?

If you two can be constant supports for each other it will really help you both through working out your depression/mental issues.

Niggerfaggot. Checkmate

Quadrupleniggerultrafaggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=irDtV3nfBQw

My life is fucked from a string of events occuring. Everytime things are going good I'm hit with some other huge blockage on my path to succeed and be happy. My girlfriend was a suicidal one who would cut herself send me pictures. Would get jealous over stupid things and blame me. All i wanted to do was love her.. I still do. I did everything in my power to help this girl stay clean on the right path. Protected her from herself. Then she decided to dump me. My bestfriend started to date her. Okay go for it bro.. so that was awesome enough. I still kept in touch with her because i worried about her being suicidal. She continued to cut. Then about a month later we were all at a party. It was alright i guess, when she got home she downed half a bottle of pills to try and kill herself. A month later she admitted herself to a pysch her mom regained custody of her and she lives far away from me. She continued to cut for the next year. I met up with her at a football game and she hugged me then showed me her arms and there was huge slice marks in them i flipped out. I was in such shock. It fucked me up. Sorry for the blurb of shit just had to vent it somewhere.

I have a spotify playlist dedicated to this type of feels. During high school I was going through some shit with my ex and after i began to have, basically, an existential crisis. I hate using that term because all the hipster fags basically down played it. Anyway, music is my life. I don't know what else could have saved me. Listening to sad songs causing me to cry just really fucken helped. I haven't checked out the entire list yet but some of my favorites are My Sweet Prince by Placebo, Lover You Should Have Come Over by Jeff Buckley, The Killing Moon by Echo and the Bunnymen, and a variety of Pink Floyd songs from the Wall album, one being Hey You.

It's alright bro.

How about Daddy by Korn, that one always makes me bawl.

She had to live at some guys place because she got kicked out of her place. They were basically fucking a lot and she even posted about it on social media, that was the last straw for me. She can do what she wants, but that was such a big fuck you to me, she knows how I feel about her.

I still don't know why I took her back, she hasn't texted me back in a few hours and she's all im thinking about. This is exactly why I didnt why I didn't want to patch things up, I get too obsessed over her.

I'd like to help her but i can't even help myself and im a selfish asshole, I always put myself first and rightfully so, I've taken shit from putting others first. Again I'd like to help her but I dont know where to start, I don't connect with people like that like I don't know what to even talk about, that shit it so foreign to me

Sorry for the rant user.

Just seeing that shit all the time fucks with you because they blame you for it no matter what. I care about that girl. At heart she really is amazing she has her own issues everyone does. If i could go back in time I don't think I'd change shit because who knows if I'd be here.

>autistic screeching

If you were a selfish asshole you would care nothing about her.

it was my exes birthday and i been lost in memories of the past.

GET OFF MY BOARD

RREEEEEEEEE TENDIES!

I always put myself first. I'm always looking out for myself more than anything else. I've treated her like absolute shit in the past and she still continues to want me around. I even treat her shit nowadays since we started talking again

I know exactly where the fuck you are at.
This happened yesterday.
>be me
>hanging out with this girl
>driving around
>shes prattling on about how much she likes this guy
>we start debating things because were always critical of who the other the sees
>then
>I cut her off
>and in the most autistic way possible
>I literally say "omg fuck it, fine, I'LL SAY IT"
>"I still like a lot you alright"
>"I still love you"
>"I still wanna be with you again"
>"I never stopped caring about you and feeling the way I do despite who I was with"
>"I don't throw myself at any one"
>she just looks at me in shock
>not like creeped out shock but just shocked
>said she had no clue how I felt thought I was content with remaining friends
>I felt embarrassed and kinda didn't want to go into great detail
>I could tell this was a lot for her especially since I'm very good at concealing my deep emotions as a way to protect myself
>she just said thats fine and well talk about this later
>and we just continued like nothing was ever said

today when I was with her we were just sitting there. and she just put her head on my shoulder and I wraped my arms around her. and we kinda just gazed into each others eyes for a second.
We have moments like that a lot.

There will be more trust me.
But thats all I have for now.

It's okay user.
I think you should tell her how much she hurt you though. Be honest with her. It sounds like she has the potential to make you happy.

But if you can't get past what happened, leave it and try not to dwell.

Also you don't sounds like an asshole, you obviously care about her. You're connecting right now though. I feel you told her some of these things she might understand you better.

She works in the psych field and I feel like she always tries to make attempts to pick my brain. I never let her in, she tells me so mysterious and jokingly tells me im insane. Thats why I'm here I want to work past all this shit. Maybe one day I can actually open up to her but for now I'll probably just continue to dwell.

Lol hopefully she kills herself.

Nah shes straightened her self out these days time heals all things

Holy shit you guys are a bunch of fags.

And to think thats just chapter 1 of women.

Wait till you have a family and a house and she just decides too up and leave your ass.

Oh and thats by far not even the fucking worst.

Have fun

the brother that never came
the father that never loved
the mother that never changed
youtube.com/watch?v=uTEqG_bJyuY

Bro you got some extra? I'm out.

Yeah, most of us are. The thing is that at least I don't want to stay as one.

Alright. Here I go. Here's my story. It's a shit love story, and it's your average "she doesn't like me back" but I wanna vent anyways.
>Be me
>18
>Senior year of Higschool
>I'm an intelligent guy, at least according to the state of Indiana.
> Start school in my English class, and sit next to some girl I had never met before.
>I assume she doesn't talk much as she looks the silent type.
>Very cute girl, but I don't think much of it.
>Time goes on and we become more comfortable with each other, talk and share stories.
>pretty damn smart, great work ethic.
>we share a lot of interests. Videogames, political views, and future interests
> This goes on for a while. We kinda flirt back and forth.
> I try to take her out, she politely denies it, but doesnt actually register my intentions.
>the semester ends and we get new schedules.
>we spend a lot more time together, almost all day now.
>we become really good friends, best friend status.
>she tells me about all her past relationships and how they were all garbage and she was cheated on multiple times
>I think to myself "If I could change it, I would. I would do anything in the world
>I realize I've become so infatuated with this girl, that I've Been throwing myself at her, buying her gifts, offering things I would never do for anyone else.
>Its about this time I got a job.
> I finally balls up for her phone number, and we start texting a good bit.
>One teacher I have multiple times a day talks to be about it on and off.
>Firmly believes the girl likes me back.
>I save up some cash for a nice expensive dinner as she doesn't like movies, and get ready to ask.
>Her b-day arrives
>spend an absurd amount of that money on a gift
>The answer I'm dying to hear is now further away than when I started. It's literally tearing me up inside because I just want to hear her say yes.
>At this point I can't not think about her. She's always on my mind. I'm falling in love with a person and I have no idea what they think back

DONT FUCKIN SHAR TENDIES

I wish you luck user

>we get this dumb senior survey.
> Some shit about relationships is on it, about being scared to ask someone out.
>The table we sit at is talking about it
>she says "Every guy I've liked, I've told"
>I mentally freeze.
>"Im fucked, she would have told if she liked me, and she hasn't. Abandon ship"
>Try to distance myself. I skip class a couple times, find things to do other than be in the periods we have together.
>It makes me feel like I'm missing progress to be made, I can't stop thinking about how I could be making her laugh, and maybe get that dinner.
> school gets slow, work is slow, I only work 3 days a week at this point.
>Finally I decide to ask her. And make my point clear this time.
>I type this long heartfilled message about How I'm really interested in her, and I would really love to take her out to dinner.
>minutes pass. Nothing is said. I text because I prefer people not knowing if I read their message or not, but it sucks sometimes.
>I'm sick to my stomach, My head is pounding (I do suffer from chronic migraine, and this one came on fast)
>It feels like an eternity
>"In sorry user, but despite how close we obviously are, I'm not interested in anyone right now. If we went to dinner, it would be just as friends"
>My heart sank.
>The next day I get a call.
>I've been replaced essentially, and won't be needed until August.
>Everything I worked for has mustered up to a pile of nothing.
>I don't go to school for a few days.
> she texts me asking if im okay.
>She bas become the only reason I attend school.
>I go to bed at 4pm and wake up at 4 am everyday almost.
I don't know what to do. There are 6 days left of school, and Even though I've had past relationships, I've never been this infatuated. I'm depressed, and when I'm near her, there's pain and happiness. Life sucks Sup Forums.

Thanks, but there was more . I forgot to put a "continued"

You can't let your feelings affect your productivity. Is ok to be weak, acting weak is not.

Well at least you fucking told her.
That sucks though.
Women will fucking use the shit out of you.

I realize this now. I never missed work, but asian bosses seem to have a way od letting Asians from over seas take your job. But I've been keeping busy to not thing about it. I'm probably busier with personal stuff now than I ever was before.

I don't feel like she uses me, she never asked for anything, I always just gave. It makes me question whether or not I seem like a reliable person.

No man trust me thats how it works okay.
Having a vagina means people will give you things.
They know this and practice it.
Every girl ever knows this.
Its like bait.

This seems more accurate than I wish it was. My last relationships,, there has been a noticeable line, and I've seen it crossed, and that's usually the end.

Jesus Christ you better not be Pedro

You have mommy issues. You have to delete this girl from your life (trust me Ive been there done that) and find another girl who actually likes you.

nah thats not me but i am pedro. is that mike?

It's me Jojo

jojo wat. post a picture. im trying to upload one hang on.

Derealization/dissociation has me questioning reality. Therapy and meds don't help.

Ok I'll wait

Self Motivation thing i made for myself
Since i have nothing really...

I understand you havent wanted to do anything for a while, mostly because you gave up living for yourself a long time ago, so now youre trying to find someone else to live for. And still you couldnt find motivation, because its still uncertain that the situation will go smoothly, and you wont know for a while, and that waiting is killing you. But really you should be thinking of it more like this, "i should still try to make myself as stable as possible so it doesnt burden whoever decides to deal with this mess of a mentality that i have, also it would allow me to help them without hurting myself so nothing is put in jeopardy. What ever it takes to make things last as long as possible." Because if you really want to be happy with her then make sure its never put in a situation in which it could fail. If you REALLY want to be with her forever, then dont make it so fucking difficult to be with you, bring yourself up to be self sustaining and stable so you can be there for her, so you can actualy be reliable, stop fucking around and just do it. Not for yourself, not for your family, for HER. Even if she turns out not to be the one, just keep yourself in good condition for when you DO find the right person.

There's this girl I work with, things used to be awesome, I could joke around with her and tell her anything, and we both felt the same around each other (everyone thought we were dating when we weren't). Then I tried to ask her on a date and she declined for various reasons. Now she's completely different towards me and acts as if I cheated on her (we've only been friends). I've even bought her flowers and buy her lunch all the time, it hurts knowing that I love her and she doesn't love me back. Now she's leaving the country for a week and I'm sad because I won't get to see her. Why can't I move on?

youtu.be/7jMlFXouPk8

Sleepless.

Waking up sporadically, every concious moment was painful, sometimes in cold sweats. But the worst part was the dream which occured for only a minute, a dream where we were together for once, a dream to show how good things could be just to be hit over the head with the metal bat known as reality.
So now i lay here unable to sleep anymore, still mentally and physically exhausted. I just want to have a good night of sleep, i just want to be genuinly happy for once.

youtu.be/dxyw3Ew5LGw

if she chose you its for a reason, because she saw something in you that she didn't see in anyone else, so don't try to live up to her expectations just be your self, try to have a healthy habit of not over extending your boundaries every day cause it will get tiring even for her, do what you got to do but try to be honest with your actions, not try to do something better ever day.

It hurts when no matter how hard you try you'll never be good enough for anyone. Being too needy or broken ruins any chance of being happy. I have been trying for years but still I am alone....wish this song could mean something to me
youtu.be/BXvT58aSfg8

Karma probably

i think im going through the same thing right now except for the friend or another guy thing, the girl im talking to has had suicidal thoughts and today she told me on discord that she was gonna kill her self. I have no idea how to deal with this situations much less a suicide i dont think i could live with my self i that were to ever happen. but any ways she didnt do it but at the same time it didnt make things any better. she showed me her arms not too long ago and she had scratch marks in her hands like deep ones, and im like shit wtf is going on.

Here you go anons

OMFG FEM MC, GO HOME YOURE DRUNK LOL.

You're not bi polar lol. You just want to fuck his big weenie so bad.