What will it take for the Raiders to finally come home?

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11885438/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That map is BS, I'm from Fresno and I see raiders fans by far more than 49ers. It seems that most beaners here love the raiders

>the new york jets do not have a plurality of fans in any US county

>it's the raiders autist again
why, exactly have you not killed yourself yet? Carr is kill.

Neither do the Mets.

This.

strawpoll.me/11885438/

>map of facebook fans
nice test sample

the lesson from this map is that the raiders and jets should be contracted

I'm proud to be part of a fanbase that doesn't exist on Facebook.

CHI

>facebook

>I'm from Fresno
Sorry to hear that, user.

I do love how the dolphins own florida even after 20 years of shittyness

Bro, the Raiders already are home. It's called Oakland, California. Your question should be, what will it take for the Raiders to get a new stadium in Oakland and to stop them from moving to Las Vegas?

Vegas is closer to the SoCal Raider fanbase, which is 20x bigger than the Bay Area's Raider fanbase

>people in Pennsylvania rooting for the Giants
this is allowed?

>you should root for a state team and not just the closest team to you
Statecucks confirmed for retards

funny how we got the rasm even though literally nobody wanted them, but the raiders are moving to vegas

then again raider fans are all chicano scum so w/e. chargers remain the patrician team

We grew up as a Raider and Ram city idiot

Mostly Raider city.

>northwest Ohio
>steelers

Does not compute

This, they're all Lions fans.

Map is pretty misleading since it only counts the first place and doesn't account for population density. LA county for example has more people than the entirety of Montana, Wyoming and the Dakotas for example.

Yeah it's about 90 percent Lions 10 percent Browns

Actually, Oakland is part of the San Francisco Bay Area, which is way bigger than the Las Vegas metropolitan area. Also, the Raiders have history and tradition in Oakland, and not in Las Vegas. The team needs to get a new stadium in Oakland.

And they won't get one. The Raiders have a much deeper tradition in LA than they do in Oakland. That's why there are so many LA Raider fans

Listening to sports radio in LA, many LA RAIDER fans grew up with the Rams and Raiders and will never let go.

Think about it - STL and SD have done much more to try to keep their teams and they are both about to be NFL teamless. Oakland barely got off the ground while Vegas is offering way more