Was a soldier:

Was a soldier:

15K Abrams Crewman.

Served four years in Afghanistan. AMA.

But waz you kings?

Ever murder anyone? I don't mean in a fire fight I mean straight up cold blooded murder
Ever rape anyone? I've heard that some of the infantry used to go rape the women.
Ever gaysex your fellows in your squad or anyone in the army?

where does the sun go at night???

Have you seen the movie Beast of War?

Did you get any pussy in Afghanistan?

Also, if you were allowed to plunder the local population or take slaves, would you?

how many afghan girl did you rape?

How much of a threat did their weapons pose to the Abrams? I imagine IED's were the biggest threat correct? How would an rpg do? Could it knock an abrams out or just disable it?

What was the caliber in millimeters of the cannon mounted on your vehicle?

Solider on active duty here.
It goes to sleep like everyone else.

Navy seal here. If I'm on a ship, it dives. Can't see any better below thou.

Never witnessed it. I've also never had a confirmed kill (as in, saw the person die). However, we did once level a building that we knew was being occupied by Taliban forces. Pretty sure they all died. However, I wasn't the gunner so I don't even think you could consider that 'me personally killing them', but whatever.

As for the rape? Eh. Never witnessed it, but it's safe to assume it happened. Rape, murder and plunder is as old as war itself.

Gaysecks? Nah, don't swing that way, Sup Forumsro.

105mm. EFP, the directional ieds. And most are equipped with a version of the rpg netting or plates to prevent much damage.

Engineers clear it out, infantry behind them. Abrams parks their fat ass in a hole dug by some dunecoons in a dozer.

OP here.

To be honest, being in an Abrams guaranteed you safety in most cases.

For this fact alone: You're in a fucking tank. Anyone who sees you roll up is either shitting their britches or hiding.

But no, an RPG cannot harm an Abrams. IEDs arent usually a problem due to the fact combat engineers go ahead of us wherever we go.

Im enlisting, I'll make you proud dad.

So just a regular M1 then? Not 120mm like the A1 or A2? Damn your vehicle is outdated.

Faggots can't make their daddies proud, son.

What's it like to spend a day in an Abrams tank? Is there AC?

Oh Ok I figured they'd be able to immobilize it if it hit the tracks or take out the gun/targeting, but wasnt sure if they'd actually be able to penetrate the armour on one. I was in the CAF but never saw combat so was a bit interested.

I've always wondered ,what do you do if you need to go to the toilet while you're in the tank?

is it true combat engineers are first in last out?

To knock out two birds with one stone:

Never got my dick wet out there. Never plundered4booty either.

Would I if I could? Probably not. Not enough space in the cabin for the loot, and I'd feel really guilty afterwards.

I presume a paper bag or empty water bottle.

did you get semen on your poopdeck?

OP Here.

Yes. Combat Engineers are total badasses. Infact, before I joined the service, I almost chose to be a CE.

Is life treating you well now?

Also, thank you for your service

Seen this thread before
Fuck off wendys
Jessi slaughter here
Show us your nasty ass bathroom
Battstations?
All squads report in
Check em

so nobody knows

They have special shells that are painted orange. They've only got enough powder in them to get them a couple of hundred yards out of the barrel. The rest is hollow and the top of the shell unscrews. The crew can piss/shit/cum in the hollow space, screw the top back on, and fire it at unsuspecting Enemies of Freedom[tm].

Following in the footsteps of ol' grant'fahter Wehrmacht SturmPioneers.

I wore a diaper most days. Sometimes I used an empty MRE bag.

Will joining the army make me less of a faggot, op?

I thought about being a 15K. I couldn't get in though (medical dq)

What's the fastest speed your tank ever got to?

No, son. You will always be a faggot. Joining the military will just make you a dangerous faggot.

OP Here.
No thanks needed. I just did it for a paycheck, the real patriots are under the dirt.

However, I appreciate the gesture.

As life goes, I'm doing well. I work as a trucker full time now.

Did you have to lie about anything to avoid waivers or dq? Do you know people who did?

I'll take it. Thanks, dad.

>trucker full time

Join the army again faggot.

At max the Abrams can go 45.

We got it to go 38, but that's just cause we were dicking around. It's kinda hard to make any vehicle go its absolute max speed when you're on dirt roads and it's full of bumps, hills, turns and potholes.

I remember when Dexter retired and became a trucker.

Cous you drive a tank on the roads or would it rip the tarmac up?

i hope you still exercise

We are alcoholics with a deathwish.

Let me tell you the truth.

When you go to sign up, they can't pull shit on you, except for your criminal record.

Medical-wise, they only know what you tell them, and they aren't allowed to pull your medical history due to HIPPA. Ask anyone in the military.

no you're just perverts who like to hoard piss.

What do you do if the tank shell misfires or is a dud?

Leak secrets bruh

12b's dont give the enemy fresh urea

Call EOD.

Found the women.

The trips of truth.

Guess who's never been to the ER.

New guy has to swab the barrel out. Always the fng.

Ok, op. I'm a little confused. There are hardly any tanks in Afghanistan, because the terrain is not suitable for a tank, so tell me a little bit about your mission there. Which province where you in? How did you spend 4 years there when deployments are between 1 year and 1.5 years in the early days of the war.

8 years Light infantry here. 11B/11c

scariest thing you've ever seen while on tour over there

Did you ever see any Taliban fuck a goat?

OP is a time traveling faggot. Get out nancy drew.

OP here.
Different protocols for different situations.

If the situation is non-hostile, all explosives that either fail or misfire are to be handled by specially trained EOD personnel.

Stop trying to role play me. I am the Tank Commander!

If it won't come up during the testing at MEPS, then pretend it doesn't exist.

>fail
>misfire
you don't even know the proper terminology. shameful attempt. shameful!

This nigga poofing on an IED i didnt find

you didn't find? minehound?

How does it feel to be a crewman for old tech that is no longer relevant in war?

Well, I'm trying to see if op is stealing valor. See, real combat vets like me, who actually stepped outside the wire, and did seek and destroy missions, are always offended when someone like op starts making questionable claims.

So tell me, op. What would a 15 kilo do? I mean, considering that there is no such fucking, thing as a 15 kilo, you god damn, lying sack of shit.

STOLEN VALOR. STOLEN VALOR. EVERYONE BOO THIS PIECE OF SHIT.

Only 4?

How could a foreigner like be enlist for the Marines? I've been wanting this since I was 15 and I still haven't gave up on that yet. I read about all that green card bullshit but I need some more Intel.

dude rising storm beta tomorrow! how excited are you?

tell that to russia and china with their brand new tanks

Flush yourself down the toilet.
not
welcome

favorite MRE food?

Yeah it was about 4 feet deep and we placed a damn apob on it. So the blast went from 20lbs to about 120lbs. Pic is the guy who got blown to smithereens 9mm round blasted from his magazine to another guys head. This guy survived.

It's actually Aircraft component repairs. Most 15 series are aviation.

Is it not already out? i played the beta years ago.

Even their new tanks would get torn apart by this beauty that's been around during the Cold War.

19k is a tanker

haha goddammit. fucking apobs.

OP

Man, you people are good at seeing scruples.

Typos exist.
Here's the paperwork from my applicant paper from years ago.
MOS: 19k1 O 00 YY TERM: 4 YEARS, 15 Weeks
Type: OSUT Location: BENN Length Weeks: 15

Believe what you like, but now that I'm gunna be hung on a cross it seems this thread's been de-railed?

rising storm vietnam my nig. check it out.

Oh, and how the fuck did you obtain an x-ray from his medical paperwork? Did the doctor just say, ok, here you go, buddy. No.

The entire round just went from the magazine into this poor fucker's skull? It didn't cook off or anything? Fuck.

OP Here

Anything Chicken

tell us some stories

I might be the one who murders your ass in the future Amerifat, mind your language.

Yeah, he is my BFF and showed me the X-rays.

You don't accidentally mistype a 5 instead of a 9. It just doesn't happen. Never in my life have I accidentally put 13b instead of 11 b. You would know your mos. Especially if it's the m.o.s. in which you did deployments. No. You're a lying sack of shit. 15 series are mostly aviation related. You are a lying sack of shit, and I hope that you get called out for it in real life.

bring it, peasant.

OP Here

Sad to see the A10 being replaced by the f-35.

The USA welcomes foreigners to enlist. When I was at MEPS I met a woman by the name of Schenzky who was a Navy Chief (Cant remember her MOS), and she was from the Philippines.

I don't think the Marines would bar foreigners from enlisting.

yee

Sorry brah, I can't read you inside my tank.

Not OP, but it's 120mm, like every other NATO MBT.

Were there any moments where you felt like you wrre going to die? Like more than you usually are in a war?

all i read was
>hi i dont know about russias new anti-projectile thingamawhatsit on their tanks

The guy who got it sent it back to us?

>Amerifat

Sure thing slave.

OP here.

I mistyped again because I saw a penis.

The USA hates foreigners and isn't interested in poor brown people trying to move up in the world. Stay the fuck where you are.

Kek, youre sad

eh...could never bear BF Vietnam

Nope, the A-10 is being replaced by F-16's (possibly modified and called "A-16's") and some COIN aircraft like Super Tocano's.