>Mom's in living room
>Someone knocks on the door
>Mom asks who's there
>Someone started fucking kicking the door
>Run to the door to hold it
>I make a shotgun reload noise with my mouth
>Get the fuck outta my house or I'll shoot
>Hear a man saying to another one "oh crap he's got a gun"
That night I saved me and my mom from two assholes just by mimicking a shotgun reload sound.

>ITT: Shit That Never Happened

Not bad, but
>not actually loading a shotgun
cuck-tier to be honest

Now get a real shotgun and learn how to use it

OP record the sound you made and upload it

You tryna fuck On me?

>make a noise with my mouth
I guarantee you what you did sounded nothing like a shotgun and that this story never happened

You're lucky they didn't call your bluff.
Good thinking, but it could have gone south real quick.

Get yourself a real shotgun and/or handgun--and don't forget to buy ammunition for it/them.

>not actually shooting through the door with a shotgun

true, i'd rather not get fucked by the honerable rabb- er.. judge mr goldstien though

What is this, some shitty pump A5 clone? Get your trash gun and your trash story out of here.

>not actually pretending to load a shotgun then throwing a bunch of rocks at high speed through the door to mimic the actual effect of shooting a shotgun through the door

It's a browning

when you repost greentexts

>not actually loading a shotgun in order to memorize the sound of you loading it then perfecting your mimicking skills then throwing the shotgun away and pretending to load the shotgun then buying shotgun shells and disassembling them for their pallets so you can throw the buckshot through the door at high speed to mimic an actual shotgun blast while also making blast noises with your mouth in order to fool the intruders

Nice b8

why did you copy this shit

This is now a Michael Winslow thread
>nice origin story op

Are you Michael Winslow?

The Bleeps, the Creeps, and the Sweeps.