Sup Forums what do I major in? I'm a junior and struggling with math...

Sup Forums what do I major in? I'm a junior and struggling with math, so I can't do the biology that I was banking on for my first two years.

Also general webm thread.

get better at math

You're on /b... do phycology. Specifically of the mentally ill, or in prisons.

You could always ask your guidance counselor instead of this gay nursery for weaponized autists. Idk just suggesting.

I have and she doesn't really know what to suggest since I'm not really interested in anything other than bio. Just terrible at math, gone through a few professors just for calculus.

Trust me, I stopped biology, went into Psychology. There is no work in Psychology. Go into Nursing or Social Work. With Social work you will have to get a Masters to make decent money but most programs are about 15k.

how can you be bad at math for bio majors you literally have to take like calc 1 and maybe calc 2 depending on college.

She didnt know what to suggest? Fire her ass and build the fucking wall.

I dont blame her. I made it clear I was looking for a major that'd get me a job relatively soon out of college, and my strengths are basically writing and A&P, so she was like "well fuck"

I'm ass at calc, I have a terrible algebraic base from middle and highschool

>Great, if i play dead, itll make headlines as "police brutality"

btw build the FUCKING wall

Geography/GIS

Have a degree in Geography with a minor in business. Little math involved. People in the field are really chill. Work at aerial surveying company as project manager. Graduated last year. Future is promising.

Try a separate tutor.

Interesting. What do you do most days?

No jew gold for a tutor :(

Mainly sales and marketing right now. On the project management side, I write proposals, task orders, etc. However, I have good knowledge of the work people I'm selling too do. If you like business, I highly recommend pairing it with some form of science. I'm on the road a lot as well. It's been a year so I've only had one small engineering project I've seen through from start to finish. I love what I do tho. That's the important part. Challenging and rewarding. Just a suggestion.