What do Jewish people eat in your country?

What do Jewish people eat in your country?

Christian babies

children?

foreskins

this

He asked for regional cuisine, not universal.

souls

What did he mean by this?

>Jews.
>In Spain.
Kek, they are less than 20.000, I don't know any, they aren't relevant for what I know too.

Rice and beans

Why do Brazilians laugh so much? Is it to try and momentarily forget about the soul-crushing state of their surroundings?

Yes

Poutine-B

Nothing because all five were put down in the holocaust.

Never met any, they all live in a town called Belmonte, but they invented this masterpiece to blend in.

Supposedly every Portuguese household back in the days of the inquisition had chouriços and morcelas and other types of sausages made of pork smoking in their chimneys. To blend in, the jews invented this which is made mostly from poultry so the christians thought they also ate pork sausages and were not jewish

It eventually became a staple of portuguese food and it's delicious

kek this is either osben or merguez both a berber dish the kikes they stole it

we call it alheira

I'm actually jewish myself and I eat pork.
I know I shouldn't, but that only makes it even tastier.

Foreskins

kasza and onion

Don't forget the schmaltz

the foreskin from american tourists

we actually had a low of joos in my city but most of them converted, i still have like 3 jewish friends

Surely god forgives a strip of bacon?

pizza and mazza

converted to islam? jesus.

to catholicism

ah. btw do you have any protestants in colombia at all? or is it considered a devils religion?

there are some, and people don't really care about them, as long as they're christian is fine

He's not angry, just very disappointed

>tfw West Coast and no kosher delis

Foreskins and deli meats

Like a lot of Latin American people they are pretty outgoing and upbeat compared to Northern Euros and I5 countries. Socializing a lot is their normal culture.

Do you wait for the day when Prince Barron Trump becomes Emperor of the Americas and Duke of Slovenia?

>What do Jewish people eat in your country?
Mexican food but the joy of getting someone else's money is enough for them tough.

Not sure, I've only ever met one in my entire life

>implying the T*rks didnt' teach you how to make sausage

Not too far from the truth in some places. There's literally a ritual where Orthodox rabbis suck blood from the wound. It's somehow legal despite babies getting herpes and dying from it.

Not simply Orthodox, particular small sects of Ultra Orthodoxy. Where people are 5 generations deep in the Brooklyn but can't speak English

Lies, everyone knows Jews prefer Chinese.

There are exactly 6 Jews in all of our country, how would i know?

They eat mämmi like everyone else. What kind of stupid question is this?

Even worse.

we dont

>there are no jews

Dunno I'll ask next time I see one

no jews here
heard that there were plenty of them in the early 20th century
wonder what happend to them