AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>and then godzilla gets crucified on a giant floating red cross and his chest opens up forming a gigantic vagina and a million ghostly sperm spew out and explode in the sky over a bunch of majors cities, flooding the world in a blood-like substance and then godzilla transforms into a tree that's like six times the size of the planet and it roots itself into the top of the earth and it grows massive angel wings covered in eyeballs and it flies into the sun in a shot that's meant to resemble an egg being fertilized by a sperm
do you guys like my movie?

>This thread

sounds awesome

US RELEASE WHEEEEEN

daily reminder that Gamera last trilogy was better than any godzilla movie

Not so good as ShinGojira, but still better than Fatzilla 2014.

Shin Goji looks perpetually upset that somebody ate the last few pizza rolls. Like "uuunngggg seriously?"

rage quit.

Were the MUTOs based on driders?
Pic related

Japanese critics are treating it like Citizen Kane

whats tjay red stuff? hos tail lookes like it has a std

GAMERA IS REALLY NEET

This is the form we don't actually see

Here's the first two forms we do see

Here's the tail creatures from the ending

the fuck is going on?

Sounds like Godzilla becomes the 'World Tree' and by sacrificing himself, uses his 'sperm' to create a 'Cosmic Egg' that will give birth to the Gods.

I dunno, do I even want to see Godzilla cronenberged like this?

Jesus, this version of Godzilla really tears shit up.

Personally, I like the look of the new Godzilla. He does tear shit up as other user stated, and his lower forms look menacing in their own way - truly evoking the idea of an irradiated monster that shouldn't exist.

Fucking Anno

Why does Japanese cinema CGI always look so fucking awful? Like they were making cutscenes in the PS2 era that looked better than this. Everything looks so jittery.

>were the MUTOs based on driders?

no

A stapler?

bought that when I was 9 and unironically loved it

It's a destapler

Can someone explain the different forms in more detail?

How come a good cam rip from China hasn't leaked yet?

A majority of CGI artists in Japan were trained by sony to make art for Playstation games. They are just now learning about Zbrush, sculpting, PBR, IBR, etc.

>no anime style delayed explosions after the laser

GAMERA IS MADE OF MEAT