youtube.com/watch?v=SQkUw_7eFwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UDVtMYqUAyw
youtube.com/watch?v=GsbIdSGwoEs
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Zaz4_9UDw
youtube.com/watch?v=JMwGNRWBh9A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nicholson & Hamill

Russell

Nicholson was extremely overrated. All he did was play himself.

Ledger was perfect for the context of his movie.

Hamill IS the Joker.

Leto played him perfectly fine but WB butcher his potential.

Animated Joker/Hamill hands down. This goes for essentially any cartoon/comicbook character though. IRL just can't compete.

CARTOON FAGS
GET
OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=SQkUw_7eFwQ

Someone add him

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you challenging me to a REE-off Sup Forumsfag?

I agree with this even though I do like the original Batman. It's a performance that Sup Forums would shit all over if it was done today.

I think Leto could have been something special but it's clear that any potential his performance had was ruined in editing.

Literally the scene he's introduced in is clearly not where it was meant to be.
>first shot of him in the shadows lying down
>cut to him sitting at a table in full lighting talking with no dramatic reveal or anything

Compare this to Nicholson's or Ledger's "joker reveal" scenes.

Hamill is the Joker. Runner up goes to Ledger, but all of the live performances have been shit.

Hamill is the only one to do it justice.

I totally agree, his reveal was so hum-ho

this

Ledger and Hamill

>but all of the live performances have been shit

*tip fedora*

>mfw Hamill also plays as the Trickster in the Flash show
>doesn't even try to be different from the Joker
Not a complaint

Why didn't Romero just shave the fucking mustache?

>he fucking dies

>literally copying Nicholson
Nothing to see here.

youtube.com/watch?v=UDVtMYqUAyw

>"The way Drew portraits the Clown Prince of Crime is nothing short of a cinematic miracle, from the moment he enters the frame I was left with only one clear choice, to witness in silence the rise and fall into madness of a human being, from his choice of comic book palette costume deconstructing and mocking the Joker "idol" we created in our minds to the carefully applied lipstick creating an inverse representation of the teenage angsty portrayal of Ledger and culminating in his neatly cut green hair hiding traces of his old persona beneath I can certainly claim that not even an Oscar would do justice to what he has presented us. The performance itself shows a level of understanding of the artform by giving us changes in cadence and tone such as one of many chilling lines.... GAMBLES he proclaims then for a brief moment he stills his mind giving the audience one last time to preserve their sanity but as soon as we get a hold of ourselves he ejects the word SHARKS as a dagger thrusting forward from the deepest corners of the mind ready to pierce our perceptions of loans and the inherent search for wealth in America and our fascination with serial killers, this man's work will be remembered as the end of plastic and sterile acting, take note would be thespians....this is what acting means".

Matthew Modine

He looks like a fucking idiot doing this face.

He was also the main character in Mall, which was an astonishingly horrible movie.

His animated Trickster is completely different, but I guess it's because the Joker also exists in that universe. I feel like he realizes that it's his only shot at doing a live action Joker.

>GOTHAM

-Jack was just being Jack and not a Joker
-Leto had a great potential but WB kinda ruined it.
-Heath did a spectacular job but not my fav
-Hamill is the shit

>whyd you paint your face brah?

Jim Carrey was best Joker

>user that's The Riddler
No, it's The Joker in a Riddler costume.

reminder that he's supposed to be 6'5'' and skinny
literally noone has ever looked the part

Noone is 5'11" and has never even played the part.

That picture is fucking hilarious. It gets funnier the more you look at it.

Nice comeback, i bet you never wrote a typo.

I didn't mind him simply because he was pretty clearly doing homage to Frank Gorshin, who was high and above the best villain on Batman 66.

this guy

Booger
youtube.com/watch?v=a0Zaz4_9UDw

I don't watch Gotham, but didn't they introduce the Court of Owls? Death is basically meaningless if they did, and them pulling the strings behind the Batman/Joker relationship sounds like just the kind of hack shit they'd write.

Because that nigga was fly as fuck, and the reason was he literally didn't want to.

Hory shet! I remember that commercial and had no fucking idea that was Curtis Armstrong.

Because Romero was famous. Like, hugely famous. His mustache was a major part of his image and he wasn't about to shave that shit for a rinky-dink children's comedy show.

This famalam. Hamil should dub live action Joker at this point.

Any idiot can give a decent performance with enough time, but it takes a true virtuoso to steal your heart in less than 10 minutes.

Classic Joker: Mark Hamill
NuJoker: Heath Ledger

Excellent taste, fellow patrician.

This

Animation also gave us Rasta Joker, not even Leto was that bad.

Hamill > Romero > DiMaggio > Nicholson > Ledger > Leto

Because fuck you, that's why.

Why did he have the jawline of the guy from warriors?

Also, batman said "they'll never learn." Was this alluding to the fact that booger was a manlet?

>I feel like he realizes that it's his only shot at doing a live action Joker.
Which is weird, he'd make a good older Joker.

I'd pay good money to see Batflick vs old ass Hamil Joker.

>it's The Joker in a Riddler costume.
No its Jim Carrey. He was a shit Riddler and a shit Not Joker. Fuck right off.

Tommy Lee Jones also played The Joker in a Two Face costume.

Everything about Gotham is garbage.

lmao kino contrarian fag detected

Bill Cosby

He was also black and clearly doing a Hamill impression.

Hamill got back in shape, he could legitimately BE Joker now.

TB Joker was great, I don't understand the hate. Then again people are waaay too attached to Hamill.

His props were amazing.

ce

Jack until The Batman in 2019. Cartoon retards need to stick to cartoons, else you might as well throw in the comic books too.

this is fucking terrible jesus christ

The concept of a vaguely African-American Joker who squats like a monkey and does Capoeira moves is just fucking silly and tries too hard to "reinvent" the character in the most superficial ways.

It sucks that these people won't figure out that this kid is fucking GOAT in Gotham. I despised him when he was announced. Hated him at first. Then he gets thrown in Arkham with Barbara Gordon and everything turns amazing regarding those 2 characters.

>Kevin Conroy will never play Old Man Wayne in a live action Batman Beyond
HE'S GOT THE THE BAT-JAW AND EVERYTHING.
Just end me now senpai.

>Not dissecting his lines
>0/10 Review

>"Well, I'm da Jokah baybee," a line of monologue that will resonate and transcend in the halls of great literature and performance for eons to come.

Why did he ask a rhetorical question "Want to know how I got these skaws?"

Then answer it with a completely vague statement of who and what his identity is? What did he mean by this? Did he actually mean that because he is the Jokah he inflicted those wounds upon himself for no reason other that he is the Jokah, or is he "da Jokah Baybee," implying that he was once or still is a child "baybee" version of the Jokah who has not yet flourished into the villain we all know, love and fear?

Pls help answer this. Sup Forums probably has no answers.

>It's a performance that Sup Forums would shit all over if it was done today.
Are you that retard that didn't go see Mad Max because Sup Forums dominates your puny little brain?

In movies Leto and Nicolson of course.

Joker is essential parody of gangster of his time.
I am not saying that Ledger is bad, but he is nolanverse's Joker, simply as CIA guy is nolanverse's Superman or Selina Kyle is nolanverse's Catwoman.

Just admit you didn't watch the show.

It's funny how guy that voice Batman in real life looks like perfect Joker.

>CIA is nolanverse's Superman
Finally someone noticed.

>look ma im acting

Hamill
Nicholson
Romero
Ledger
Leto

>He looks like a fucking idiot doing this face.

You mean... Like a fool?

>HE'S GOT THE THE BAT-JAW AND EVERYTHING.

He's also 6'2, which I believe is Batman's canon height.

Watch film theory's new video.

Best joker

Ledger, and sometimes Hamill.

Each had their own awesome charm and I admit I am a bit biased towards Nicholson and Hamill, but Jared Leto is easily the worst Joker alongside the baboon-like jamaican Joker played by Kevin "All my voices are the fucking same now" Michael Richardson from The Batman cartoon.

This guy isn't even a Joker.

youtube.com/watch?v=JMwGNRWBh9A

Is he our guy?

Learn to read dipshit. I'm saying Sup Forums will heap praise on Nicholson's performance based on nostalgia but would have hung shit on an equally charismatic actor giving the same type of performance today.

And I'm the kinda faggot who argues that Fury Road isn't a feminist movie as every woman in it is portrayed as a fucking moron and/or needs Max to save them constantly.

Get your shit together and then kill yourself

Why are you arguing with a brain dead illiterate?