willsmith.bandcamp.com/album/debut
dannov.bandcamp.com/track/wet
brynmorgan.bandcamp.com/album/she-waters-ep
tapeaday.bandcamp.com/album/vol-1
wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
hvrfcentralcommand.bandcamp.com/album/celebrate-diversity
soundcloud.com/tinyrainbows
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE VERY FIRST COMPILATION MADE BY THE MUSICIANS OF THIS THREAD
houseformusicians.bandcamp.com/album/self-portraits
>musical self-portraits in 6 minutes or less

You heard it, the Bandcamp threads have a Bandcamp account now

Latest:
varsas.bandcamp.com/album/nyugtalan-mindens-g-gy-ny-r-jszaka
>fresh new album of textures and shit
>lowercase, wall noise
>electroacoustic improvisation

>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise
>FFO Death Grips, Techno Animal, Merzbow, Whitehouse, Suicide, Clipping, etc...
>It's under 6 minutes, give it a listen

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

Great stuff on the comp, familiar with most of it

dave-roland.bandcamp.com/album/the-original-music-to-the-last-ride

>ambient synthpop

New material is in the works but I'm in no rush. I've got a lot going on these days so music has taken a back seat. Also on a date tomorrow, wish me luck guys. I think my music might be getting some new influences.

infantem-fossor.bandcamp.com/album/goodbye
>depression
>dead relatives
>why the fuck am i alive anymore

fuck

i didn't put an image

i'm useless

Well if I don't have to do it then I'm back to my usual shilling.

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/album/niezapominajka-very-raw-demo

>AVAILABLE ONLY FOR TWO MORE WEEKS OR SO
>Singer-songwriter with really little professionalism and too much ambient elements
>I suppose something more of that nature is coming? Maybe not...

Other than the obvious compilation I rec:
And I'll be here for a while and critique some new faces since I haven't done that recently.

I mean this has two main problems which are quite obvious from the get-go. First - the quality of the recordings provided is really quite awful. Better equipment in use would help much but just things simple as EQ would just bump it to being listenable to the long period of times. The tracks, sadly, doesn't justify the length of the pieces which I guarantee is something worth considering while making something new. Another thing - only guitar play and a "meh" quality ambient? I mean, sure, that's fine but it's not like this is great playing. I would advise providing more instrumentation next time, especially for the guitar-driven tracks. In terms of the overall sadness and such - I can see that being the case but for a love of God either you are going with a persona on this release or you are putting yourself way too much into this. Idc how many problems you have in your life putting stuff like "why the fuck am i alive anymore" and "i'm useless" is polarizing as fuck to other people. Let the music speak for itself. No need to push yourself into this with, what one would consider, an attention whoring, you know? Anyhow, that's my two cents on this thing. I do wish you good luck in general.

feministwarriors.bandcamp.com/album/songs-for-having-feminist-defined-sex-to
>femrock
>nu-male-rock
>improvised

morpheuslunae.bandcamp.com/music

>dark and experimental music

Recommended.

As I said in the last thread as someone who is into the aesthetics of ugliness and illness: This is not doing it for me for reasons of subpar audio and image quality and also because real instruments for me never sound like the right choice to capture illness.

not every chapter of the story is meant to be a masterpiece, only exactly what it is supposed to be.

every illness requires different medicine

thank you for the input, it feels good to know that i'll be leaving for a while on such a high

cf98.bandcamp.com/album/story-makers
>melodic punk rock

Someone's self involved

Aer is right your persona is irritating and really the only thing this project has

what is UP

yamir.bandcamp.com/album/ameziane-ep
>ambient techno, deep house?
>ambient, 'space ambient', drone
>highly advised to listen to with headphones
>free download

PHYSICAL COPIES HERE:
cbrcbr.bandcamp.com/album/mullv-d

Read an interview conducted by Jakub Tabor!
house-for-musicians.tumblr.com/post/159105762557/rawhouse1

>I want to rate your music!
rateyourmusic.com/artist/yamir_c_

>I want to listen to you on Spotify!
open.spotify.com/artist/3s2BQA0wYsNqPZmR3kAN2p

oh shit this came out! gotta check it soon

sick!

>not every chapter of the story is meant to be a masterpiece, only exactly what it is supposed to be.
That's a very interesting excuse which just makes you not focus on the problems that the release has. Self entitlement and ego-centrism is something even worse than that though. I don't know, I propose to reconsider such an approach. Later on you would probably try to do something even more serious and such a personification and the general imagery, which is not subtle at all mind you, will only bring you down.

Yamir is yummy

Oh, and hello to you!

alicedreamt.bandcamp.com/releases

>singer-songwriter pop stuff about love

pleasancehouse.bandcamp.com/album/any-gracious-heart

>pleasance house
>not pleasant to listen to
>not house music

Thanks for listening everybody

Hollow recs:
I haven't listened but I guess I'll rec this because I remember this group

Very nice quality of the recording but holy shit if it isn't bland as hell. Seeing how it's your first entry (and a fairly short one at that) I might forgive that. But it's not going strong on the next run. Well, at least to me.

Ayy, listen to the compilation. It's nice, I guess. And fresh (just released today!)

lastfighter.bandcamp.com/album/neon-children

It's mostly bland because I have little musical skill aside from playing simple chords on guitar and if I veer outside of that it's going to sound even more like shit. That and I've gotten sick of spending obscene amounts of time working on songs just to hate them a day later. Ideally I'd like to work on them with a band.

But thanks for listening user, I appreciate it.

definitely venture outside of it, people don't listen to new music to hear the same ol same ol - they want to discover something new that makes them feel something. I'm not bashing your stuff either, just saying your attitude probably isn't conducive to making good music. step out of your comfort zone and I'm sure you can create something interesting even if you fail a couple times along the way

I'm going to be honest, these threads need more real instrumental drone music.

""""""No.""""""
:^)

or more like these threads need more good music in general :^)

Nah. We just need new music in order to say it's bad so people do better music. See, it's simple! :^]

pxlsequence.bandcamp.com/album/valleys-ep

>piano >loops >ambient >chill >lofi >experimental

THX for listening and feedback.

Rec:

jacobhutto.bandcamp.com

>Experimental, Various Genres

>TWO BRAND NEW ALBUMS

>Into The Storm.
>Alt-Country, Ambient, Bedroom Pop, Folk, Folktronica, Freak Folk, Healing, Lo-Fi, Mental Health, Orchestral Pop, Singer-Songwriter, Soul.

>Where's The Humanity?
>Ambient, Chillwave, Field Recordings, Hypnagogic Pop, Lo-Fi, Musique Concrete, Noise, Progressive Electronic, Synthpop, Vaporwave.

Support, scrobble, or review on RYM. Any feedback of any kind would be greatly appreciated. Thank You. :)

My buddies:

I still feel like listening to some cool drone music like this
youtube.com/watch?v=l7-61FEHhAA

I don't remember ever listening to anything similar ITT

Ah, you see, maybe it's because Spacemen 3 disbanded in '91. They wouldn't post their music in those threads you silly :^3

you people aren't real musicians, stop pretending you are

>A musician (or instrumentalist) - a person who plays a musical instrument or is musically talented. Anyone who composes, conducts, or performs music may also be referred to as a musician.

Seems right to me, what's the salt about?

What is the difference between us and musicians?

apaleskinmexican.bandcamp.com/album/mr-worldwide
Alternative, Experimental, plunderphonics, noise, pitbull, drone, avant-garde, powerelectronics, Electronic, glitch, dark ambient, harsh noise,

oroginal

I had 2/10 kek with this release.

it's a bait, y'all. don't worry about it.

Do you have a studio version of 'everything'? or do you have plans to record it? I love that song, you are great!

yo check out ma mixtape
lilnigukilu.bandcamp.com/
>cloud rap
>shadow trap
>lit af
>hip-hop

yung caucasian here
can confirm

stop it Gub you fat fuk

willsmith.bandcamp.com/album/debut

dub / experimental reggae

see

just a couple of jazz cats who dabble in ambient electronic type shit

dannov.bandcamp.com/track/wet
>sax and guitar improvisations

days of gold is very cool

thx for the confirmation you fuk

brynmorgan.bandcamp.com/album/she-waters-ep

>Organic Electronic

Hope to get more EPs and that out in the future!

only real niggas kno who i am

tapeaday.bandcamp.com/album/vol-1

>Lofi
>Compilation

Some sick producers on this make sure to check it out have cassettes available as well!

What's the reason to check you guys out even though you not only not listen to anybody else ITT but you don't have even a slightest decency of writing anything about other ppl's work? You are just fucking spoiled.

Cool shit. I'm a sucker for lo-fi hip hop
Decent sound, tasteful sampling, the songs actually have progression. The album art is beautiful

\//\ for life

Hey folks. If anyone might be interested in lending cello and/or violin to an album of mine (probably won't be for a while, I'm trying to write 40+ songs and narrow it down to the best) hit me up. Just trying to gauge interest rn. Just from what I'm writing, it's still gazey, but a good bit noisier, and with more folk country and doom sounds to it. I'm bad at descriptors, but yeah.

wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever
>shoegaze with 90s emo, post rock, black metal etc influences, kinda all over
>personal lyrics about loss and discontent
>ffo: Swirlies, Have A Nice Life, maybe Elliott Smith? (don't shoot me)
>free as fuck so feel free to take it

classic recs:
still so damn dancy
e-moe-shuns
insomniac ambient
your voice is so damn good
after listening again it's mad inconsistent but when it's good it's reeeeally good

Try and experiment more, like others have been saying. It's the only way to really find your "sound" and figure out what you want to make, playing it safe doesn't make for much fun listening. Recording quality is good though.

Catchy, but a bit typical for pop punk. You're probably going to make a ton of fans performing live though. Just not my thing.

thank for listening, mate. glad you like it. 'wet' is such a beautiful track. really enjoyed it. great guitar textures and that sax sounds heavenly. well done! highly reccin this.

hvrfcentralcommand.bandcamp.com/album/celebrate-diversity
^me
>world music

i will gladly contribute cello/violin to your music my friend, really enjoyed listening

>wattersonjams.bandcamp.com/album/feel-good-forever

yo also dude is that album art for the talking shit album taken from that flash animation "karma ghosts"? blast from the past

Cool patchwork
Also, wasn't an album released on this label(?) once reviewed by Agony Fandango in his Bandcamp segment?

I wasn't planning to but I might just do that. Are you the same person who's asked about this a couple other times...
Grosse Pointe on the album cover!
Glad you finally released the collab stuff. I really really like Patron a lot!

-Pleasance House

This honestly doesn't sound too bad for noise

I hope you record it then! and nope, never asked you about that song before

inyrainbows.bandcamp.com
> math rock, ambient, scramz
soundcloud.com/tinyrainbows
> experimental, ambient, loops

reccs
been listening to this since last thread

Thanks bud! I'd love to get your overall opinion on the albums.

Awesome, you play both? Should I contact you via that bandcamp's email for more details or some other way? Glad you've been digging it btw!

I have no idea, I actually just thought it was made by Billy since he owns Too Far Gone (the label that put out the comp) but I could be wrong.