I posted this thread a couple days ago and liked a lot of the albums posted. Hoping for more tonight

I posted this thread a couple days ago and liked a lot of the albums posted. Hoping for more tonight.

What's one album you think everyone should try to listen to at least once?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a2F3XNwVUeE
youtube.com/watch?v=k0x77EdoXhw
youtube.com/watch?v=a9mg4KHqRPw
youtube.com/watch?v=4dzGaJyiJW4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N4o2OEfcbeI
youtube.com/watch?v=hZDstZ1-EAI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=a2F3XNwVUeE

Not everyone will like it
but those who do will fucking love it

coil
ape of naples

youtube.com/watch?v=k0x77EdoXhw

Nice. He has a huge discography

not an album per sae, but an important work

varese, ionization

youtube.com/watch?v=a9mg4KHqRPw

parliment
mothership connection

they are sampled a shit ton. the basslines are tastey, courtesy bootsy collins.

bootsy played with james brown for a bit; recall james brown tossed him when it started looking like bootsy had more talent.

youtube.com/watch?v=4dzGaJyiJW4

This album is a masterpiece. It's especially a must-listen if you have anxiety, self-doubt, fear of the future or low self esteem. It's a medicinal journey from start to finish and it truly affected me on a personal level more than any other album.

Aside from the music being absolutely beautiful and entrancing, you can tell that he put a large portion of his heart and soul into these lyrics. Ever changing and rarely repeating, he had a lot that he wanted to say.

Name?

This is an essential album for almost any artist.

It isn't widespread known as it should be 'cause it's from an Argentinian musician, and outside South America and Spain, rarely any of the hundreds of albums are produced in Spanish ever get some significance in other languages. Fuck you Sony and Universal.

It's called Artaud, by Luis Alberto Spinetta. The best album ever created in Argentina. It's perfect, and it's a piece of art. I sometimes feel bad for the thousands of people who'll never hear it.

Not including classical-related albums, I'd go with this one...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=N4o2OEfcbeI

A personal favorite, if you like conceptual albums this is one is amazing

Shit, i forgot to say, Sea Stories by Ben Levin

youtube.com/watch?v=hZDstZ1-EAI

Sleep Cycle by Deakin

Hand. Cannot. Erase by Steven Wilson