Just met a fatty on the interwebs today...

Just met a fatty on the interwebs today, she said she wants to come over and spend the night tomorrow for some sexy time fun, she wants a cream pie.

wut do Sup Forums?

Creampie dat hoe and take pics. What's the problem?

do it?

Mr. T sex tip don't be a fool wrap your tool.

Fill her pussy with cum. Treat her like the cum dump she is.

Fuckin do it! Banging a fatty is great fun.

Suppose she gets pregnant, though?

Well, if you're afraid of that, pull out and cum on her.

Meet her somewhere else or you'll never be able to kick her out - and she'll eat all your food

more worried of std's

then buy her a cream pie, they're cheap and the way to a fattys heart is via the stomach

she is super clingy, 1 hour into the convo shes like i love you lmao

yeah - fuck dat. Double bag it (2 condoms) and don't fuck it where you live. Phone numbers and emails can be changed.

LMAO tho who the fuck is that clingy tho and why? bitch has problems im trying to exploit

child support inbound

Just fucked this fatty from tinder, I used a condom but I'm still worried about sex. Is there anything I can do differently besides get a vasectomy at 22?

fuck her in the ass

this

anal doesnt get me off

faggot

shes trying to trick you into knocking her up because in her twisted mind that means you can't leave her. Never fuck a girl you just met raw dog. Never. Not even once.

I was thinking about that.

but then my dick is making me think im missing out on some tight ass pussy

Rip your dick off and throw it away. Best use in this situation unless you like child support.

quit being a faggot and fuck her and fill her up

And eat it in front of her

I dated a married woman for a couple years (on and off) a few months before we stopped seeing each other she'd hound me every time we seen each other to cum inside her. At first she was cool with me just nutting in her mouth but she got more and more instant that I cum in her. We hardly ever used condoms but the more she wanted me to cum in her the less I wanted to fuck her and she'd get mad if I wanted to use condoms. After a few weeks of condom only sex she calls me up and says shes pregnant by her husband and we broke things off.

She wanted to rope me in. Woman who say they like creampies are really saying they want your money or for you to take care of them. It's the reddest of all red flags.

Also she might have an STD that isn't visible like herpes and knows any guy that finds out wont fuck her raw so she trolls the internet looking for dudes she can trick into fucking her raw.

There is literally no positive outcome for you in this situation.

Bareback and creampie ftw.

Just be warned that it may ruin every other girl's pussy for you going forward - fatty pussy is usually tight as fuck, crazy wet and hot as hell.

Load that sow up. That's what they're for.

Kill yourself for even considering having sex with a fat landwhale.
Fucking standards, Sup Forums. Jesus fucking christ, have some.

she wants dessert, not sex

>Just met a fatty on the interwebs today
To each their own.
>she said she wants to come over and spend the night tomorrow for some sexy time fun
Fair enough, sounds like she's dtf and horny so why not? Being a fatty, she;ll probly let you put it in the pooper without too much trouble too.
>she wants a cream pie
OH HELL NO. Protip: you're not the first dick she's had and what do you think she told the last guy?
Either she's after your sperms or she's got some manner of crotch rot.
Fuck her all you like but no balloon, no party.

are you new to Sup Forums?
because the bar is real fucking low here

Some can be cute, most are pretty hardworking for the dick and you can do what you want.
It's always hard to say where ppl draw line on landwhale, I'd never hit anything above a size 18-20 though, no point if u can't find the pussy lol

Fatties, black chicks, Emma Watson...

>because the bar is real fucking low here
An example.

at least this one would look decent with the lights dimmed and on her knees

Plus the rug behind her indicates she's probably Russian, so there's a good chance she's only about 14. So at least her cunt would be fresh and tight.

Fatties are where dreams go to die.

She is. Pretty famous on the net for cringe reasons. Google image her and you'll find her posing in all sorts of pedo outfits outside a farmhouse...you know, typical everyday Russian shit.

Oh awesome.

Yeah, I'd just switch the lights off, part her legs, climb on and bust a few loads inside of her. As long as her pussy was nice my dick doesn't care what her face is like.

Are you sure both of your definitions of "Cream Pie" are the same thing?

Fuck off.
The girl in the op pic is freaking beautiful.

Go dry hump your bag of bones.

Trust me, she wants BOTH

She's dead now. Ya friggin jerk.

you fucking do it. damn you're lucky. i haven't found a hook-up in 3 months

bullshit how did she die

>I haven't found a hookup in 3 months

Are you kidding me? Get the fuck off my board, normie scum

'Twas suicide m8. Lemme find you a link

>Ya friggin jerk.
I bet you're nowhere to be seen with this white knightery moral highground of yours when the animal torture threads appear. Faggot.

>i haven't found a hook-up in 3 months
That fat pig is acceptable to you and yet you haven't gotten laid in 3 months? Where the fuck do you live? You could be the ugliest male ever to post on Sup Forums and you could still go out and get shit like her in less than a day.

Chill out, mark. I was being facetious. People with autism shouldn't be allowed to innernet.