Americunts, french fag here. How is your freedom and american dream going?

Americunts, french fag here. How is your freedom and american dream going?

Mfw one in four Americans does not have a single paid day off.

Mfw USA is the only developed country without a single legally required paid vacation day.

Mfw when every country in Europe has minimum of four weeks of paid vacation.

Days off per year in USA: 0
Days off per year in France: 31
Days off per year in Germany: 34

Mfw labor productivity in USA is only marginally better than Germany and France.

Mfw average USA employee clocks 20% more hours per worker than those in Germany or France

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EQZ0Dlbnwd0
crimeresearch.org/2017/02/france-suffered-more-casualties-murders-and-injuries-from-mass-public-shootings-in-2015-than-the-us-has-suffered-during-obamas-entire-presidency-508-to-424-2/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Company I work for gives us a grand total of 3 paid days off per year. Pay also sucks. Been working there 2 years, minimum is $9.60/hr, I still make under $10/hr.
>Pic related, mfw 10 cent raise every 6 months

Aren't you snail eating faggots getting cucked by the Muslims tho?

fuck off shitskin

Nah, that's what the alarmist media you watch (Fox) wants you to believe.

We don't need like a Muslim ban or something like that kek

Pic; average girl in Paris

Kek. Travel more. That's the African neighborhood.

It's like me saying, aren't you overrun by Chinese dragons in New York tho?

I'm not french but seriously, it's really only Paris and Marseille that's infested with Shitskins. The rest is fine.

Bruh check the name

Funny. I remember threads like this flooding with counter arguments, and I use that term loosely, from US citizens. Where did all of that pride go, I wonder.

user, that's Paris. But if you don't believe it doesn't matter there's a lot of examples. Here's another one.

Are you writing from your work computer ?

Mfw we have a leader who at least wants to fight terror in his country.

Mfw our leader does not tell us that we have to accept terror attacks as part of our every day life.

I'm truly sorry for you that your own people are willing to sell themselves out and voted in the "We have to accept our death's by the hands of the Muslims" candidate.

Fuck, man. Do you even news?

Im not saying that isnt paris. But you answered an user who asked why you have that many arabs. Then you post a typical french girl and the name of the photographer is arab.

It's Paris you dipshit!

I get a whole month off every year of paid vacation, no clue what the fuck you're talking about

Not sure if trolling. Are you really this dense?

>being a lazy fuck who takes days off
What an entitled little fucking baby. Get back to work you lazy fuck.

Terrorist casualties in France since 2015: 230

Gun casualties in USA since 2015: 24,000

Lol, someone is pissed that they're less privileged

is this cunt retarded? paris is a fuck hole atm, nice try op

Hey look guys!!!

Apples sold in France since 2015

Oranges sold in USA since 2015

Way to be intelligent there dude.

Yeah, I was trolling... because you actually made a good point. Even I kek.

But still, having arabs is not the same as being overrun by arabs

Have fun dying of stress at 30.

>tfw le pen is not mightier

I don't know. Want to compare GDP?

France's GDP is EMBARRASSING!

Im aware of that, I've been in paris before. It was just a bad example to give

>faggots in Sup Forums since 2003

It's not my fault that you fail at abstracting categories.

I'll put it in a way that you can understand; jeopardy style.

And the answer is:

Which citizens are at more risk of dying in the hands of others?

Me sandman
youtu.be/EQZ0Dlbnwd0

I'm out. The only fucktards this is baiting are the bottom of the barrels. Almost a half hour in and you're all silent. Guess you aren't all completely fucking retarded, good on you! Enjoy being ridiculed by the world.

What was it like to be owned by Nazi's and have the U.S. come save you?

>Pic related, it's your history.

You are.
Because freedom

No, let's rather compare standards of living.

Let's compare the fact that Americans only live to work and only think about money, as you just proved.

Let's compare that shut your fucking pie hole.

Posts anyway...

Oh, the we save you 60 years ago argument. There's no rebuttal for that

Thread is over, move on nothing to see fellas

Kek.

I'm out too. Just wanted to post this so you all know

Let me put this how YOU can understand.

crimeresearch.org/2017/02/france-suffered-more-casualties-murders-and-injuries-from-mass-public-shootings-in-2015-than-the-us-has-suffered-during-obamas-entire-presidency-508-to-424-2/

lmfao, its not about wealth, MUH PUBLIC TRANSPORT, MUH ENVIRONMENT

Sure it is, American families have, on average, a greater purchasing power than their French social equivalents. They can improve their own lives the way they want and that's despite the government regulating the hell out of nearly every market.

The French Social Security Ponzi scheme is going to collapse. The middle-aged and elderly can't expect to siphon the wealth of the youth for much longer, especially when French youth unemployment is extraordinarily high.

France is pathetic. You're all so terribly poor. Its honestly shocking the difference between the American 1st world and the supposed French "first world".

That website looks super reliable, with their 90s Internet aesthetic and all

Mfw NRA sponsored website

Dude on the left looks happy as fuck

Dude, I've lived in both countries. Standard of living is basically the same, except in the US you don't have time to enjoy it because you are always working. And then when you are 60 you can retire to your suburban home and mown your lawn.

These guys really are brainwashed
You should come and visit

Visit where? I don't know you me and France or the USA

Did you mean vosit the USA or visit France?

>the african neighborhood

Your post is confusing.

I don't know if you meant visit France or the USA. I' OP by the way.

I've lived in both, and in reality they are both dope. I just felt like fighting. That's why I started the thread.

But yeah, I still think Americans work waaay too much. You should fight for your rights amerifriends, you have won battles a lot harder than that one.

Inb4; you are the fucking faggot
Inb4; girls really are prettier in France.
Inb4; innovation and career really are better there in the USA.

Fuck you all.

Sleep tight.

I don't believe that. In germany you often hear people saying that about Berlin and Frankfurt, but just because these cities have almost a white minority, doesn't mean that other shitholes with 15 or 20% immigrants are nice.

You cucks voted to continue to have your culture and people murdered and raped without end. You are the last people that should be talking shit, dumbass.

That pride you're looking for is sleeping you fuckwad. 4am east coast. 3am central and midnight on the west coast. GG frenchie looking for some banter when they are all sleeping

>Your post is confusing.

For a Burger it is, but not for you fellow Frenchfag and you know it. Mélenchon picks most of his voters from the immigrate masses, most of the "workers" have fled to the FN because they know damn well the workers unions have become a joke and a ghost of their former selves.
Only retarded third-worlders and the occasional privileged white guy still believe in communism.

So, to stop digressing, this map is a pretty accurate depiction of the white and non-white population in Paris. Hell, even the Asians in the 13th voted massively for this mini Stalin. But them I can understand.

Now keep believing in your fairy tale, from the 7th or 16th borough I guess you don't see them niggers very often, unless they're diplomats.

False. Sup Forums users masturbate to traps until dawn. They're awake. They're just ashamed of USA

Fuck. That gap, those legs

wrong

You are all cunts

>been to france four times
>robbed by niggers twice

no thanks

I agree, and I am OP. I don't like my thread anymore. I'm bored of it

not only that but it was while germany was fighting a war on multiple fronts

If that's true that sucks kek.

In which city? At what time? On the street? Metro?

Ahh, what is it? Your post didn't go the way you wanted?
We all know the French are cheese eating surrender monkeys who can't rule themselves and need Merkles help.

>MFW when
Just stop fag

Do you work as a chef at Wendy's?

I live in the USA. I hate everything French; the culture, the food, the people in general. BUT, with post Bill Clinton Republicans that get more shitball every election cycle doing what they do, France is looking awful good.

top kek

Holy fuck, I work as an overnight gas station clerk, get a week of paid vacation, and am only paid 10¢ less. Go gas station bro, never turn back.

Get ~29,16$/hour, 6 weeks of paid leave... Us poor eurofaqs eh?

France population 66 million USA 324 million....and French still lead with the most queers...when you compare things like crime add in the amount of people involved.