This land is mine, God gave it to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEYmomUuveU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

n

ciau papu

This is a dumb question

What does Argentina have to do with Italy? I'm Italian and don't have shit to do with Argentina

>What does Argentina have to do with Italy?
The same you have to do with Italy: nothing
Many of them have Italian ancestors and that's it

but their culture is latin and much more similar to ours rather than the anglo one

Then Spain is ours too

But the US is a Western Country like Italy and unlike Argentina.

Most Italians don't think of Argentina as any different than Colombia

youtube.com/watch?v=QEYmomUuveU

The whole country of Argentina is based on Italian culture. And America is just only in the west. Also you aren't italian you're american.

That's why Argentina speaks Italian instead of Spanish, right?

Ill throw you a curveball - since Italians mostly learn English, the average Italian can communicate with the average American more than the average Argentine

MUERTO DE HAMBRE

CARCAMANOS

Italy bros is this true?

>the average Italian can communicate with the average American more than the average Argentine
That isn't true.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EF_English_Proficiency_Index

>Italians mostly learn English

Ok so Argies know Italian? Or do you speak in Spanish and they speak in Italian and hope you come to a common understanding?

Some Argentines speak Italian, but the majority would choose to speak English in a conversation with an Italian.

You know actually Spanish and Italian are VERY SIMIILAR and two people talking these two languages could communicate easily spelling slowly.
also Italians decendants are the most numerous community in Argentina and a lot of stuff are influenced by them, like the food or some italian slangs on rioplatense spanish.

>americans will never know the feeling of being able to understand people from another country even when they dont speak the same language

this, glorious feel

Well, everyone around the world speaks English..so...yeah.