Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the right one
youtube.com/watch?v=HIDi07qQNZk

Iran, I stand with the Aryans

>tfw Israel added as permanent member of UN Security Council

So far none.

I believe oppose since the prez is a Leb.

I support our American brothers in arms

Im on whatever side my Queen tells me to be on, in this instance its the left

I stay with russia. Even tho I hate putler. People don't fucking understand who moderate muslims are and think assad is some kind of devil creature. Mena is already fucked if we remove assad iraq 2.0 would be inevitable

I don't recall us having a stance

>Opposite camp : 3/5 are muslims cunt
I'm not surprised desu

I oppose the airstrike and indeed I oppose any intervention in Syria. I did under Obama and I still do. Many of my fellow burgers feel this way as well, although you won't see this view represented in our media.

i am neutral like switzerland

Oppose

They are all sunnis.

I oppose both

Left-Bluepill
Right-Redpill

Our government supports the USA.

And so do I.

Put America on the Oppose side.

>Iran
>Sunni

What

All he did was bomb an airport, right? He disabled their ability to carry out gassing their countrymen, and no one got killed?

I've lost some respect for Obama, now that trump's the one enforcing the "chemical weapons are a red line" stance, without obama's spineless backing down when Assad crossed it.

Oppose
fuck America and Israel

Left - moral countries
Right - axis of evil

Didn't Trump say he wouldn't stick his nose into Syria's affairs?

4 dead confirmed

In between :^)

>Israel
>Saudi Arabia
>USA
>moral

Kek, the right isn't neccesarily moral either but I'd rather take them

Yes, many such cases of this

Why did America waste 59 missiles when they could just send one with a bigger payload?

I thought wrote support and just meming about how europe is muslim.

Sad!

Neither

t. Alireza Americanozmi

Because a single missile is easier to intercept than 6000

>t. Stormcuck

Because Raytheon must have its shekels, goy

Assad is the legitimate government and protects civilization and Syrian Christians. Fuck Saudi and the United Caliphate of Ameriqa.

Yeah it was on the news. We were actually informed about the attack and leadership said we condone it as long as its proportional. As if our say fucking matters to anyone lmao

I stand with Bolivia

Support, someone had to show Assad that you're not allowed to violate the Geneva Protocol.

>syria
lol

>the Jewnited Chicano Caliphate of Amerikkka

What happened to trumpf? Is he being controlled by the illluminati?

>Chicano
Fuck off with this shit meme

It matters to me :)

However I have to warn you I'm completely irrelevant, and my influence doesn't expand far

Right, just like we stuck it to Israel for using white phosphorus in Gaza, or KSA for blowing up Yemeni hospitals

I stand with Saudi Arabia.

Red size.

Even if it wasn't a false flag, the thing Syria needs is Assad retaking power and making the country stable.

Helping the rebels or ISIS is just making the fight last longer and more damage to the population and economy happen.

Anyone that actually care about Syria would help Assad retake the country and plan how to deal with him later. This war was dragged for too long.

human rights is deus vult of our days tho

>Japan
Why?

>Why?
Big daddy 'Murica

Japan always choose the right side. Look at WW2

Can't fire your boss tho

>Man of his words
>Said he wouldn't get involved in syria

Right for being nuked?

You know, Iraq 2 would be a step up for Syria at this point

compared to the country that mass converts its gays into trannies so it can say "Iran has no gays", the country that harvests cadavers from local cultists to put into plasticizer displays, the country that destroyed the Aral Sea and the country that chemical weapons attacks its own civilians I'd take white phosphorus attacks and drone strikes

Nah, american will invade it and muslims will go ape shit even more.

Opposed, we all know Assad didn't use any chemical weapons.

KSA executes gays you dumb fuck

tough choice, I fucking hate commies, chinks and muslims, but I also fucking hate usa and its habit of declaring wars as hobby

The ones on the blue are the ones that keep sticking their nose in issues that involve them and detabalized the entire Middle East for their own gain. Syria wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for the USA government, the country was fine before they fucked everything up. They also insist on framing Iran as some sort of enemy weren't they pose no a threat at all. Again it was the USA government that turned Iran into dictatorship

It's great that those hurt your feelings but neither is on the level of using Sarin.

He was implying the Nazis were the right ones.

Please provide proofs

>killing with a nerve agent is worse than burning people alive from the inside out because reasons

Hm quality argument Mr. Rosenberg

He said he would bomb the shit out of them, take their oil and kill their families.

>please provide proofs that something didn't happen

>It's Sup Forumstard thinks he knows better than CIA episode

Quality discussion lets do it again some time

Is it a list of countries allowed you to clean toilets and those who did not?

Regardless.
The world needs to stand up against the use of chemical weapons, the next step is nukes which are gradually being proliferated.
UN resolutions and strongly worded letters are only as strong as the muscle and willingness to use it behind them.
The global message needs to be, you use chemical or nuclear ...you get hit.

Logic is my proof

ITS BEGINNING

The side that will pick up the scraps from WW3 and repopulate the earth with only the whitest of the whites.

the DIXIE CHICKS knew better than CIA back in 2003

Explain your reasoning please

>it's a pollack thinks the CIA can be trusted episode

If cia knew who did it they would tell about the attack before it happened. If Assad did it Putin knew about it. It means Trump knew about it to but did nothing to prevent it

rly maeks u think

South Korea joins Blue Team because they would want to use this as an opportunity to take North Korea

Egypt joins Blue Team because they don't want to lose USA aid

Taiwan joins blue team to gain indepedence from China

>commonwealth
Woof woof

>Israel, Saudi Arabia
Hate Shias.

>Turkey
"rreeeeeeeeee Assad won't let me invade his country to kill Kurds"

My threads that have only been remotely related to this have been deleted and I've been warned twice in the past hour yet this and a bunch of others still stay up.

South Korea would be blown the fuck out by China and likely colonized, though. I know they want to be Blue but they're in a really shitty place.

>he actually thinks this is about international law or chemical weapons
>he doesn't realize """human rights""" are a pretext for pursuing geopolitical agendas--namely, for preserving American strategic hegemony in the Middle East

Holy shit you are stupid

L O L

>trusting in CIA
lul

>Indonesia
>China
>Syria
>Iran
>Aryan

Wow you are fucking dumb dude, lol

I was only taking about Iran you dumb stormnigger

>Iran
>not the definition of Aryan
hmmmm

>this is Aryan according to Sup Forums

Really fires up the neurons

Nah I don't fuck with nazi shit, its just really funny. Only 1 country is Aryan by your definition , and they're working with races you'd hate
lol br why you care about whiteness

Iran and Argentina are both whiter than Poland

>the rebels were literally loosing
>shit happens
>no rebel but civilians died
>now they have full support from murrica
>siria got a lot of planes destroyed
>the russians cant do shit without starting ww3
>there is literally no evidence that show assad as responsable for the sarin attack
but where are the proofs that show the inocence of assad?

>Sup Forums (reddit)

The term aryan existed long before the nazis coined it. Being aryan was never based on genetics or arbitrary racial groups. The stuff about being Germanic and blonde haired/blue eyed is just nazi pseudoscience that only stormcucks believe. So yes modern Iranians are Aryans. Go read up on the ancient yamana people, they never really had blonde hair or blue eyes. Modern Iranians look really no different than the ancient ones
>inb4 Sup Forums butthurt

it's impossible to provide proofs of not doing something. What type of proofs people expect? Where Assad was yesterday between 5 and 7 o'clock?

How mentally challenged do you have to be to trust the CIA? Just how? How are you even able to solve the captcha with that level of retardation?

West, I'm tired of Russian govt, and their second league.

When did the west become so immoral?

lolwut