I need your help Sup Forums. A family member is missing and I can tell something is wrong...

I need your help Sup Forums. A family member is missing and I can tell something is wrong. I last heard from her 5 hours ago. I can't believe I'm asking Sup Forums this, but maybe she doesn't want to be found. She's bipolar and I'm worried about her. Can Sup Forums text or call 5045597325 and tell here that people are worried about her? If she answers, please post her response in the thread. If she asks who's looking for her, tell her DH.

Please Sup Forums I need your help. Something isn't right. It's almost 3 am now.

Not your personal army faglord

A negro responded, mumbled something then hanged

Seriously, someone actually picked up?

I've never asked for a PA thread. Please, just this once. Do it for me. I promise you this is totally legit. Someone is missing.

This is a matter of personal safety, I'm sure her battery is running out.

Depending on the nature of the answer, I might have to do something I don't want to do.

Someone just answered the phone and mouthbreathed a few times before hanging up. No words though.

Were you serious about this post?

please help me I have same problem my girlfriend left for bathroom 5 minutes ago and I am so worried

>girlfriend

bullshit

ok my dog then?

Please

I'm begging you to call this number. Time is running out. I am genuinely concerned about this persons safety. I just was to see what happens when you call it. PLEASE!

bump for the lolz exdee

how old is she?

what kind of dog?

got any nudes of her? that might get me motivated

ok ok I dont hav a dog...
damn your good

can we make a spider man thread?

It's my cousin. She's been sober for 4 years and she relapsed horribly suddenly. The person she's with is a major drug dealer and she wasn't using when fentanyl hit the streets. Please, just getting a bit of an answer will let me know she's alive. I think she blocked me. Please call that number. I'm afraid I will lose her.

so I'm guessing she is an adult...
chill the fuck out
dont be in love with your cousin

and......reported for rule violation.

Have fun in the faggot, pokey.

>cousin

weird way to spell "cheating girlfriend"

Fucking newfag shit

How dare me right, caring about a family member. She's gone. She's not surviving tonight. I have a feeling.

Don't worry. It was God's plan that she get raped and murdered tonight.

God has a plan for everyone.

Livestream her death OP... don't be a faggot

he does indeed user

you are neurotic
seriously its been 3 hours
call police then
you wont cause you know this is dumb

I'm scared, please help me, she said she was going to see her ex. Someone please call her.

why dont you post your phone number
see what happens

she's probably gobbling some cock for her next hit leave her the fuck alone and let the guy nut

you cant keep saving the week ones..
let nature take its course

That's the last person she was verified with.

Her phone is going straight to voicemail now.

No answer here either.

Has anyone heard an answer from either number

She's dead.

So we're supposed to help you feel better that an ass-selling junkie is gobbling nigger cock at the moment in hopes of a filthy fix but at least she's not dead? Get over yourself, OPussy.

She was supposed to deliver the weed before any of this shit happened.

She's an ape kabob at this point. Let it go.

This is just ridiculous. With people like you getting "worried" after 5 hours of silence, you can hardly blame her for having problems. The fact that your "concern" is guided by good intentions doesn't change the fact that you are cancer. Lay off her case, she'll be fine.

Lol louisiana.

sorry mate i'd offer my services but thats just too far away, and i don't make random phone calls

Are you fucking retarded