Congrats, braindead idiots let Valve monopolize PC gaming and nowadays we get to mostly play unfinished, soulless shit...

Congrats, braindead idiots let Valve monopolize PC gaming and nowadays we get to mostly play unfinished, soulless shit. I'm fucking sick of it. How do you feel about that Sup Forumsros?

If you wanna be pissy, just torrent the damn shit

If you think that's bad, wait till Destiny 2 shows up on the Blizzard Launcher.

Whys is the Bungie game going on the Blizzard launcher?

Bungie is in bed with Activision, who's in bed with Blizzard.

True but I honestly don't care... It's a good service and does everything I need it to.

>soulless shit
PUT THE SOUL BACK IN THE GAMES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shut the fuck up

This. Bungie is retarded and wants their company to tank.

I'm an indie dev. You can expect my game that's now 18 months in development to be out by Christmas.

Ahh i didnt know about the Activision- Bungie contract, welp i was gonna buy Destiny 2 but now that i know this fuck that anything that company does is shit.

?

Could you be more specific?

Valve monopolized distribution not development. And not even that is true. Youve got gog amazon and i suppose gamestop still in the running.

What did your comment have anything to do with the current thread?

How is it Valve's fault that developer's release their games unfinished? This makes no sense.

Games are for children anyway

What does an indie dev PC game that will be released on Steam have to do with indie dev games on Steam?

A lot actually, you dumb nigger.

I really can't blame Valve for other game distributors being completely inept at business. All Valve did was let other developers use their game distribution system and NONE of the other distributors with similar systems (I.e. Blizzard, EA) followed in their footsteps.

??????????

sure is summer in here

At least you dont have to download a different launcher for every game.

Are you fucking autistic?

/thread