HELP ME BRUH,IM HUNGARY Hey Sup Forums Oldfags opinions would be nice here...

HELP ME BRUH,IM HUNGARY Hey Sup Forums Oldfags opinions would be nice here.so i have a dilemma ive never ran into this in the time ive been buying my own food, im 22 so not that long. i bought some premade chicken burgers at the store today, just some breaded patties. I was shocked to cut in half and see a grey brown meat (pic related) after some googling i found an outrage, that mcdonalds used to sell mcnuggets like this and only recently (2003) switched to white meat,which honestly is probably just bleached or something but has anyone ran into this or does anyone eat brown meat nuggets or chicken.Or is that shit so disgusting looking that no human should eat it. im all for eating basically anything and its probably just because i grew up in a pussy greneration that thinks chicken should be pearl white. is this shit ok to eat or did i get shit cuts smashed into a patty.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanically_separated_meat
youtube.com/watch?v=YurlwTrljQw
zdf.de/dokumentation/zdfzeit/zdfzeit-wie-gut-ist-unser-fleisch-100.html
youtube.com/watch?v=WJlZLG9UXSY
youtube.com/watch?v=8kiW4DTAdpk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

op here,bi outrage i mean it seems like people were seriously pissed that they switched from the dark meat because it tastes like shit but i dont even want to try this shit unless some disgusting fuck tells me it tastes like gold

drunk op here again the outrage was because white meat tastes like shit apparently but thats all ive ever known when it comes to nuggets/burgers this shit not look weird to anyone else or am i crazy

Cmon Sup Forumsros does anyone have an answer here

I have an answer but I think your question is a little dumb.

Eat your chicken like a good boy, now.

why is my question dumb, i got chicken that looks like beef.

It's mechanically separated meat.

It's fine.
As fine as processed meat can be.

It's just ground up chicken shaped into a patty. Just fucking eat it.

That's what you get for letting captalists rule your country.

>but muh usa numba one :'((

Chickens have light and dark meat just like turkeys

>eating chicken
Eat chicken!
>mfw op has his hands on some chicken

>get for letting c
obviously..but have you ever bought a chicken burger that looked like this on the inside???

are you from north korea, lol
because the rest is run by capitalists

Literally the whole chicken. Complete with the bones and skin and nerves and all that shit ground up into a paste and then formed into a patty.

>mfw americans eat this

I was a butcher for 12 years and worked in transformation plants...that is brown meet and meat glu it is not toxic of course and has nutients in it

same as baloney or mock chicken
your fine..but you can buy real food too

The rest besides the USA is run by politicians.

First of all, do you faggots really eat that processed shit?
I would never eat that, save money and eat vegetable based diet and buy only grassfed beef when you can afford it if youre poorfag.

I cant eat meat because health issues, but if i could i would eat only game or quality meat.

Good thing about my situation is my grocery bill dropped on half, still eat eggs and some dairy.

And veggiefoods taste as good as meat when you get customed to it.
Meat cravings last for a month and after that you dont miss it.

Plus youll get slimmer and healthier too.

so this is just the shit leftover parts? ill never shop at this store again used to love it but family has been telling me that the store is asian run and the meat there is super fucked up , honestly i kinda believe them now i mean atleast mark it brown meat i was fuckin horrified man, but by the sounds of it its not exactly the healthiest thing? so fuck it im not eating it

Shit looks like peameal bacon

>I cant eat meat because health issues

Care to elaborate?

>I cant eat meat because health issues
are you saying your healthier now? or just fuckin jelly? sounds like the latter

yeah my girlfriend almost puked when i cut it in half to put on her salad

Does... does your mom still do your laundry?

It's a chicken carcass thrown into a mixer.

>The process entails pureeing or grinding the carcass left after the manual removal of meat from the bones and then forcing the slurry through a sieve under pressure. This puree includes bone, bone marrow, skin, nerves, blood vessels, and the scraps of meat remaining on the bones. The resulting product is a blend primarily consisting of tissues not generally considered meat along with a much smaller amount of actual meat (muscle tissue). In some countries such as the United States, these non-meat materials are processed separately for human and non-human uses and consumption. [1] The process is controversial; Forbes, for example, called it a "not-so-appetizing meat production process".[2]

>american_cuisine.jpg.exe

I have spinal rheumatism, i dont need any meds if i follow my diet. Im practically cured from my disease, only if i get diarrea or some other bowel sickness my back hurts

Since i dropped the meat, 0 sickdays from work

capitalist politicians, ya doofus

Damn that sucks m8. At least you found a way to manage it.

It dont suck, im in much better shape nowadys than meat eatingdays when i was healthy. I miss sausages though, theres no veggie options for that

It's not brown meat. It's what is left over after removing the meat mixed into a pulp.

Try eating goose. Their meat is brown and it's fucking delicious.

thats fucked up man,they can still sell this shit?
i was wondering why they were 40 cents a patty
.been on my owns since 18 never asked my parents for money.
>mfw have paid off 2015 vehicle and nice house with no post secondary.
.jimcarreymeme.jpg

I've never tried veggie "meat" since people keep saying it tastes like shit. They shouldn't market it as a meat substitution, tbqh.

>veggie salami
>veggie ham
>veggie schnitzel
>mfw

Don't
Buy
Processed
Foods

Yeah it's pretty much garbage paste. I'd never eat that.

found a veggie/vegan food the other week that had "artificial beef flavouring" in it, doesn't beef flavouring contain actual beef in some way. had a good kek in the isle

Kek reminded me of this

#Marketing

It's actually pretty nice, I'm a veggiefag and love meat substitutes

Don't mean to be a dick, but I find that hard to believe if low quality processed meat surprises you/grosses you out.

Does it taste like real meat or is it just an "acceptable substitution"?
Also how is the consistency compared to actual meat?

Or i only buy quality meats like i was raised to do?? buying a premade chicken burger at my local grocery store and expecting it to be half decent meat isn't outrageous. Just never run into something that looked like this thought maybe it was just dark meat and was fine but i guess its chicken lips and anus so im good on that. Also from canada where processed shit is kept a little more on the down low

Not a veggefag, but black bean burgers are pretty good in their own right

why don't you just buy real ingredients and fucking cook something you useless shit?

This. A step below deli cold cuts, nothing terrible.

Its all chicken, fag. And don't act like Americans don't have any other choice. I've been there. They're grocery stores are the size of European cities. I went too a place called Weggans and I've never been in a building so big and it was just for food.

It is pretty outrageous to buy pre-made chicken burgers and expect them to be in line with the quality meats you were raised to buy.
You were raised to buy quality meat for a reason.
Have a good day, user.

i think the worst thing about this whole situation is i realised it has the same spongy texture that fast food nuggets have where as when i make my own they dont have that, they have a stringy texture. Growing up with healthfreak parents i knew they werent lying when they said that shit was nasty but now i dont think ill ever eat it again. nasty wake up call man.

>eating a ground up carcass is nothing terrible

What a good goy. Eat your soy

yeah i get that, its just one of those small local stores you think would have better standards than a walmart when it comes to meat but i was wrong i guess

youtube.com/watch?v=YurlwTrljQw

lol this dude thinks they sell legit meat for dirt fucking cheap.Look up soy protein, modified corn starch and the true meaning of "patties"

A TL;DR is that this shit is filled with a bunch of tasteless fillers so that they save money but don't appear like they are jewing the customer.As for what patties really means, it's just a bunch of leftover garbage meat and skin that no one wants so they just mush it together and call it real meat.Something similar is 'cheese product' which is just a bunch of plastic like stuff that makes a bunch of american cheeses like kraft taste like utter garbage.

>eat some chicken...OK
>eat other chicken...OMG!

You're eating chicken either way. Make a logical argument why eating one piece of chicken is worse than another. Eating a ground up carcass could possibly have more nutrients due to bone marrow inclusion.

kek

That image is bullshit.Yes they do mush a bunch of shit together but it isn't a pink slime.Nothing that is passed off as meat is made out of the pink slime, it's a myth.Just look up how hotdogs are made, that is the reality of the slime.

You can't even trust the stringy texture if you don't really make them by yourself from scratch.

I've seen a show on German TV where a cook showed supermarket nuggets are made.
It's the same process of grinding a whole chicken into a pulp and then they add wheat proteins or some shit like that to make it stringy so that you'll think it's actual meat.

>isanythingreal.jpg
>matrix.jpg

Ever eat jell-o?You are eating a bunch of ground up bones and dead animal parts that is made into the main powder, and if you get the unflavored type, you will sure as shit smell it.

I don't want to eat bones and nerves and whatever else is in there. If you're fine with that, you can have my portion as well.

>select all vehicles
>picture is a wall with a poster on it
>select poster
>accepted

Captcha is getting more and more retarded with every day kek.

How is eating that any worse?If it won't harm you and you can't tell, why stop? (Other than the shit they make out of it is greasy and unhealthy)

That's just Gelatin. I'm fine with that.

You have a point, I guess. I'm still not eating it, though.

So how is eating a ground up animal but with meat instead of bones bad?

That's fine. I'm not saying you have to eat it. But there's really no logical argument to say eating one part of an animal is worse than another. Although this stuff they use is usually combined with other unhealthy shit. If they just made straight patties with it, I'd eat it.

I feel you, i don't eat it either.I prefer a juicy flavorful beef patty over just fillers that taste meh

Thats supposed to be chicken? looks like when you mix all the playdough colors together.

Found the show

zdf.de/dokumentation/zdfzeit/zdfzeit-wie-gut-ist-unser-fleisch-100.html

You might have to use a German proxy. German state TV is known for blocking viewers from outside the country.

It's literally just extracted collagen. You're not eating any bones or intestines.

Replace "playdough colors" with "chicken parts" and that's exactly what it is.

can watch in canada, skimmed through cause cant speak fuhrer, but thats crazy shit. kek at the people in the lab dressed in gloves and coats passing it through some sort of quarantined green room for people to taste and rate.

>he doesn't buy a whole chicken and cook it in an oven or pot or crockpot to save money.
You'll learn little nigga.

Too bad, bones are good for you, at least the marrow inside.

precooked chickens are like 8$ how much is a raw chicken lol

Also Fucking died when it asked me to translate the page and the title of the video becomes "How Good Is Our Flesh"

Oo, kinda sexy

>When the TL;DR is TL;DR

This tbqh. That way you'll even get crispy skin, which is the best part.

kek

I miss Louis de Funes :'(

youtube.com/watch?v=WJlZLG9UXSY

Oh fuck I linked the wrong episode. The one I linked first was about other animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=8kiW4DTAdpk

Chicken nuggets at 14:00

You aint Hungary, this is Hungary, liar.

>next to australia

I thought Australia was an island. Da fuq

No, Australia is a central eu country with the alps, vegemite and kangaroos.

trips don't lie

Damn now I feel retarded

Are you saying hotdogs aren't meat?

Probably an American thing to use mechanically separated meat for hotdogs. Everything goes over there.