Can we get an armed citizen webm thread?

Can we get an armed citizen webm thread?

I have nothing to contribute with, need to start a folder.

i contribute with this stupid faggot

U wot m8?

here OP
enjoy

bump

bumpz

here ya go

my baby

As a spanishfag I'm jealous.

I don't understand this.
All of you bought guns because you've wanted to shoot someone.

Beautiful piece you have there

Ya someone whose trying to harm you or your family...You're also forgetting hunters and sport shooters. Not very bright I see

the hell is that thing

wait did you hear that

ty :)

smells like niggers

Shitty ak

Why dont you just google it mr fbi

it's an AR 47 obviously not to be confuse with the AK 16

just cut the shit. do yourselves a favor and confront spree killings statistics in the us and those in a random european country. or let me know how many school shootings in europe did you hear of? some in germany, one in finland i guess, sure, but not by any chance close to what you see everyday in the us

No. Every time a gun thread is made some retard comes in and says the same shit and gets refuted.

Let's just break the mold, shall we?

maybe i should go on Sup Forums and get redpilled. it's amazing how psychologists, politicians, sociologists can come up with serious theories about mass shootings that always consider this issue and you never give a fuck anyway. guess i'll stay bluepilled

Well guess fag, you're comparing one small country with the US which is bigger than the whole Europe.

Yeah maybe you should, it is the place to discuss politics afterall.

Also I'm from /k/ so suck a /k/ock you retard.

>Shall not be infringed

Aresenal? Not shitty if so.

Remove the words "unknown" and "yes" and add the results to figure out what the number will be like after guns are banned.

>armed citizen
Yeah this is why we have police and military, so that armed people can be trained. We completely fuck that up, but at least there's an effort there.

That gun is completely fucking worthless. Guns are tools, not showpieces.

How do you know how well it performs? Have you personally fired it? What materials were used to manufacture it?
Just because something looks nice doesn't automatically mean it's shit.

It looks ghetto.

Did you even read my post you god damn double nigger?

>implying armed citizens aren't trained in order to obtain weapons legally

I did. Seeing as you prefer guns to be functional tools rather than decorations, I can assume you would attribute how much a gun is worth to how well it performs as as tool. So when you say a gun is worthless I can assume you mean it has no worth as a tool. Apparently you are too dense to understand that I was asking valid questions in an attempt to clarify how you knew that the gun was worthless as a tool when you most likely have never even seen it in person.

Nice autistic blog rant. Can I get a TLDR?