Why are we attracted to the female breast? it's serves no purpose for adults

Why are we attracted to the female breast? it's serves no purpose for adults.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xcrxNBlqrbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>No purpose for adults
>Feeds our children

Peacocking
It's the human way of females to attract males

Our children will feed off of dem titays

humans mate facing eachother, but we descend from monkeys, so breasts look like butts. Primal shit

But our evolutionary instincts is to be selfish and only look out for ourself's

Wrong.
Some scientific mumbojumbo shit about titties mimicking an ass so we focus on the front and not just the ass.
For like bonding with your partner or some gay shit like that
No im not linking anything because nothing on this site is true anyway.
Fuck you OP titties serve multiple uses as an adult you just dont know cuz you never get any tits.

Big tits means more milk. More milk ups the chances of your kids surviving. We're still hardwired to think like this no matter how well fed our lives are. Sex is the only way nature can force us to make good decisions.

I'm not really attracted to them. Ass and feet more so. I'll rather look/stare at some pretty ass feet than boobs, especially big boobs, disgusting.

inb4 faggot.

Enjoy never having anything in life you beta cuck

the only evolutionary instinct across all species is the need to reproduce, we are attracted because it is a sign they will make a good mate. it's fairly common sense you mongoloid.

I'm more of an ass guy but god damn are a nice pair of tits so fun to play with

this is shit u think about after u cum lol

Inb4 OP never tittyfucked

Because for eternity women are told to cover them and men are always wondering what they look like just as when children wonder what a penis or vagina looks like. The mystery of it makes it a turn on. "You're not suppose to see these" makes it mean you want to focus on seeing them. If everyone walked around naked, personality and courtship ability would actually matter instead of wanting to grab titties on a hot girl then getting bored once you succeed and wanting to see the next pair of tits all over again like a viscous cycle. Spend however long trying to achieve the goal, accomplish goal, okay nothing left to do or see here. Move on.

Humans are pack animals that's stupid

Do you believe this? Are you retarded?

Are you fucking retarded? It's ingrained in humanities DNA to reproduce so of course we look for signs that someone is capable of providing for offspring even when it doesn't affect "us". How goddamn incel are you that you think a person's only goal is self preservation?

>it's serves no purpose for adults
you forgot about the cocksheath thing

This is true but not the only reason we are attracted to them still true though

Are you brain damaged? how the fuck do you write that much bullshit and not consider yourself a fucking retard.

>only look out for ourself's

>ourself's

There are two good things in life, tits and marijuana

But that's three good things

>viscous cycle
*vicious

Your most basic in-born instincts tell you that the breast is good in every possible way so that you'll try to eat from it. After that, the nourishment it provides provides seratonin, oxytocin, and dopamine to your brain, creating a strong cocktail that reinforces the goodness of the female breast in your mind for over the entire first year of your existence.

Frankly, loving breasts is one of the most basic things that you know, to the degree that everything else that you know relies in part on the fact that you love breasts.

this is why millenials shouldnt be allowed to politics

lol OP is a pretentious, underageb& faggot

kek. its not quantum physics nigger. breasts are a visual cue for the male of the species. it signals to the males that that particular female is ready reproduce.

Source?

It's the best way to know if a trap is serious about making her penis be really feminine. Don't trust a trap without tits.

It's a sign of femininity, because only women have tits. It's also a sign that girls are mature and ready to produce offspring.

danke

*viscoscous
Get it write you illiterate cuck.

You know little boy, you shouldn't be on this website as underage. Fuck off and die you retard. Go tell mommy internet bullies you you fucking failure.

unless you grab them good boy

Flat chested women can breastfeed and seem to have no problem finding husbands.

>Don't trust a trap without tits.

Life would have no purpose without them you fucking idiot

>you never get any tits
That's how you know someone's a virgin

I find smaller breasts more appealing than huge stretch marked ones or big saggy ones that look like giant cow udders with the nipple on the very bottom hanging down.

Obviously they're more appealing.

Pro tip: A woman with BB is best because when you have kids dem titties will swell up. DD is good until kids and then you're in for a saggy afterlife.

most species also have instincts for ensuring the survival of their offspring. humans included. if they didn't, then all of the species' offspring would die and they would go extinct.

Serious lack of boobs in the boob thread

Because they complete the whole package

user, do you really believe in Prison School's teaching on boobs ?

*eviscerate
Get it right* you litral cuck.

Idiot fucking logic
>why are we attracted to anything but a vagina? It serves no purpose to us adults
Kys underage b&

If you're not allowed to do something, you will be curious about that something

The better question is "Why do men have nipples?"

>it's serves no purpose for adults
does your faggotry know no bounds?

This question has kept me up at night for years.

Are these not one in the same?

If you believe in God then be prepared to keep staying up at night. If you believe in science there's a rational answer.

You're autistic, right?

Men have nipples to provide a secondary source of milk in case survival mode is initiated and the mother dies or if they're in a situation where they need a protein and don't have access to anything else, like if you were stuck in a war foxhole for weeks or some shit.

front butt

How could you ask that question and not feel this serious urge to immediately add that you are retarded and that you are sorry for asking this question?

I was trapped in a war foxhole for weeks saved my life!

Isn't that cannibalism to drink your own milk?

They serve me plenty of purpose when I get titty fucked and shoot a load on them. What are you using them for?

Fact: soldiers in nam milked themselves or partners and mixed it with dirt to fill stomachs/survive

Is it cannibalism to eat your own saliva?

No, just if you eat your own cum.

>descended from monkeys
Ok chimp boy go eat your banana. That's not where I came from

I'm a field medic and it's common knowledge for infantry men to survive on what we affection ally call man milk

no, only if you drink your cum

American education, everyone.

I'm also a field medic and it's common knowledge for infantry men to survive on what we affectionately call semen.

It's an overt sign of femininity

youtube.com/watch?v=xcrxNBlqrbM

How does feeding children serve adults?

Basically they look like a butt, and we are all attracted to butts.

>t. kissless 12 YO

>uses two perfectly sensible sentences while implying they contradict eachother.

No, you are a fagget. Fagget

I don't know OP, but you could extend the question to women in general. When you think about it, women are just a bunch of flesh and bone. Just the same as men, and yet we don't have the same urge to inseminate other men. What is it about seeing a beautiful woman that tells us to stick our dicks inside them? Like I know we obviously have to in order to have babies, but psychologically, what is it that compels us to do it? What possesses us to see a woman, and want to basically jerk off inside her?

Large breasts serve to make sure the female won't have a chance to run too far away

As humans, we tend to look at a mate with the best survival trait similar to the animal kingdom

for example the lion with the best trait will breed and his genes will live on his future offspring

It's similar to humans we tend to see boobs as a trait and because of what we see we believe that mating with that women with those tits will improve the milk for our offspring giving them a greater chance at survival.

>We're attracted to it
>It serves no purpose

I found your problem OP, you're retarded.