Took a real rough shit and this thing is here now right outside my ass hole...

Took a real rough shit and this thing is here now right outside my ass hole. It hurts a little bit but not too much and its about the size of a bean. I'm pretty sure it wasnt there before. Its been the same for 2 days hasnt changed.

Is it ass cancer or a roid? I'm in burgerland so of course I cant go see a doctor unless its a dire situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perianal_hematoma
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

heres a view without my asshole spread

literally get insurance you faggot, its free in burgerland for ~3mo ... just make less than $16000 per annum

its hemmoroids

You've got thread worms and roids. Gross.

Give it a week. If it's a hernia you'll probably know by then.

Probably just a roid, though. Just be nice to your butt for a while. No spicy foods, no shaving, nothing with a lot of kernels. It'll fix itself in a couple days.

source: I do butt stuff too. It's okay, op. It's ok.

Want more proof that what you are doing is unnatural?

its a hemorrhoid massage it a little and try to push it back in

>thread worms

You sure bro? I just looked those up and I dont think it looks like I have those. Its a man's asshole what do you expect?

>massage it a little and try to push it back in
I read about this. It doesnt seem...right? I mean it seems like it'd just pop right back out the next time I shit. I've been chugging water and taking stool softeners though.

perperation H warm baths with salt in the water and try not to sit down as much or sit on a cushion, it'll be gone in a week. Also use baby wipes ;until it's gone or you're gonna bleed.

Never heard about popping it back in by hand. Don't push when you shit. Seriously. Let yourself get backed up if you have to. use laxative. Just do not push. Let that shit relax and follow a diet like mentioned. Shit'll almost definitely sort itself out if you do.

user has ass cancer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perianal_hematoma

not a big deal, goes away after few weeks.

lol doctor.
It's a thrombosed pile, basically a blood blister around your anus, diet and be nice to your butt and it should be fine. If it hurts a bunch or starts to get worse then actually go see a real doctor. They can be brought on by stress, being a huge faggot and any sort of fissure or infection. Just chill out and relax. Also your butt looks pretty healthy other than that. So good work on butts.

Preparation H will have this gone in a week. You don't want to irritate it, make you drink plenty of water to keep your poo soft, wipe arse with baby wipes.

You need more fluid in your diet to prevent this happening again.

its a hemorrhoid OP.
you CAN get it removed at the hospital, and the procedure won't hurt a bit (you'll be in full narcosis... unless you do it in Vietnam, like my stupid wife did)

Alright guys thanks a lot. I feel a lot better now, I'll take all the advice ITT.

I read a few horror stories of the clot breaking loose and traveling to the heart/lung and killing you but I'm not sure how likely that is or if its even possible. Anywho, thanks again.

Don't do heroin unless you can take the pain

I'd go to the hospital if it hurt a lot but so far it doesnt really hurt at all unless I sit wrong or cough.

Teбe пиздeц, дopoгoй гoмик.

welcome to roidland
glad you could join us user
now you will learn where the saying "pain in the ass" originated from

Its a peranal hematoma it will giaway in about a week