Why didn't her dad just buy her a part in a Marvel movie?

Why didn't her dad just buy her a part in a Marvel movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1hyr7ZKkQbQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prolly she/her manager/agent was hype about the initial SS pitch, like many people where

the movie only turned to shit after the studio panicked about BvS

God I like you, op.

Because Marvel cast their movies very carefully, and Cara is useless

does it look like the mouse needs the extra cash?

STOP BULLYING CARA

HER GIRLFRIEND WILL TAKE FOREVER TO RELEASE THE NEXT ALBUM FFS!

I give them 6 months more.

No Sup Forums and Sup Forums will endure.

Because she wanted to have an actual career unlike every actor starring in marvel flicks ever

Every time I forget how much I hate Cara something reminds me that her family are ultra-rich Jews and she's never had to work a day in her fucking life on top of also being very attractive and born into social circles I can only dream of entering.

This time it was your thread, OP.

There's no reason to hate Cara. She is 100% pure.

Is this bait? She is a woman (a gay one at that) which by default means her life is harder than you could ever dream of.

I fucking cackled at that statement.

I was with you until "very attractive".

But I guess you have a fetish for marketing.

Stoya?

Except if he is a black woman, something he is very much free to identify as, so check yourself.

I assume everyone here is a straight white male until proven innocent.

yeah those poor guys having job security and starring in box office success after box office success
oh why is them having to be the face of a multibillion dollar franchise

Pure ugly, yes.

so who's the dominant one

Whoever has more retweets that day.

Underrated post

She's an evil enchantress
She does evil dances
And if you look deep in her eyes
She'll put you in trances
Then what will she do?
She'll mix up an evil brew
Then she'll gobble you up
In a big tasty stew
Soooo... Watch out!

Annie for sure.

Her weird ass writhing/wriggling was the best part of Suicide Squad. I literally could not stop laughing whenever she was doing her "magic" around the big blue sky laser.

She almost does the fucking Fusion Dance at one point. She for sure does the Monster Mash.

Annie is one of the most beautiful women on the planet. It would make me feel better if she was a dyke, it means she stays pure

>Fridge-bodied dyke whose career was bought and paid for

There's three reasons.

>a gay woman
Wtf ? I like Enchantress now.

Thank you for phrasing my thoughts in a way I couldn't, particularly the last part about how she was BORN attractive and into social circles I will never get into.
You reminded me why I wanted so desperately to commit suicide. There is no hope for me. People like Cara fucking nail it in - I fucking hate socialite bourgeoisie scum who will always reign over us because they were born into rich families who will pay for her entire life.
I've already lost the genetic lottery, why not retry? No biggie. Let's assume reincarnation is real, because why not. If I commit suicide and there is no reincarnation, big deal. If I commit suicide and there is reincarnation, great, I'll commit suicide until I get born into an ultra-wealthy family that can pay for everything.

>Annie is one of the most beautiful women on the planet. It would make me feel better if she was a dyke, it means she stays pure

Waifuism.

Not even once.

i actually liked that part, i thought it was p good

She isn't attractive at all

Loved her in GTA 5.

Non Stop Pop all day errr day

Shame about her face tho

wew
btw if it was real you probably wouldnt feel it, i mean, did u feel being born into you now? or are you saying youre the first you? or are you saying, that you know you wont directly feel it but youre doing it for your soul's sake? pls elaborate.

What do you mean?

She was so fuckin hot in every scene I just want to cuddle her both her characters and her in real life
Tfw no Enchantress gf

youtube.com/watch?v=1hyr7ZKkQbQ

I love her voice.

Anyone got a .webm of her rubbing her stomach while she was standing behind that general?

That shit was hot.

>mfw your new ass has no face

Why is everyone on this board gay?

I noticed that there are people literally obsessed with her in that movie, like you and my friend, but also people that didn't care for her at all, like me for example

I wonder why there are such extreme views of her. Could you try to explain what did you find so hot about her, in particular?

t. carafag

I've never been an ASMRfag but this was pretty great. If only Annie would do one.

Yeah, I know that I wouldn't feel it, and I am doing it for my soul's sake.
The way I see it, there are four ways this could go if I commit suicide:

1.) No reincarnation. I die. End of the line. I fucking hate life anyway. WIN
2.) Yes reincarnation. I am reincarnated into someone who, like myself, is cripplingly autistic and has zero friends, and won't ever reach the elite status that people like Cara have. I reach the same conclusion that things can only get better from here if I kill myself. I kill myself. Reincarnation ensues. Repeat. WIN
3.) I am not blessed with Cara's genes and am not in the social elite, but in my new life I do still have friends and am not cripplingly autistic. Life is good. or I still hate the fact that I'm not a bourgeoisie and eventually commit suicide. I get reincarnated in due time, where the process repeats. still a WIN
4.) I am born into the bourgeoisie. Life is great. WIN

holy shit

>Welcome to Sup Forums

Anyone else notice the little dance in the hat she did was an homage to Metropolis?

Man Berniefags have really lost it since he turned out to be a Hillary plant.

>Why is everyone on this site gay?

Says the fag gushing from his boipussy over some ugly Brit wench that literally looks like a dude 50% of the time

DC doesn't homage, it steals.

Anyone else notice the sand shaking at the end of BvS was a homage to The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, specifically Sean Connery's funeral at the end.

what if it never happens? are you ever gonna just try to get rich and famous? honestly, even if you just always sepuku'd. itd be a kinda peaceful cycle. dark, but peaceful. and at any rate, you wouldnt know if it would never happen so i wouldnt blame you. but do you see any of your future selfs ever trying to make it?

>Why didn't her dad just buy her a part in a Marvel movie?
>Because Marvel cast their movies very carefully, and Cara is useless
To be more specific, Sarah Halley Finn take her job as Marvel's chief casting director very seriously. If you want a job in a Marvel Studio film, you had to go through her. And she is very stubborn about her choices; she actually forced Chris Pratt onto GotG against the director's wishes because she knows better that he's the one.

Is X-men marvel?
Did she have a say in Olivia 'big beard' Munns casting choice?

You already live better than 99% of humans who have ever lived. Show a little gratitude.

What if it never happens? True, the chance of me being a 1%er is very low, but I'm mostly aiming for just being in a happy life with friends. That isn't my life, so I'll kill myself.

Now, the most important part.
I don't care if I reincarnate. I want to escape my miserable existence. So that some good can be done, I'll leave a will that states all my assets be donated to a charity. That'll honestly be the one good thing my life has ever done for somebody else.

I remember someone pointing that out in a stream of BvS last night

No X Men is Fox, not Marvel Studios.

rest in peace :( i'll miss you user. id poor my evian water out but im in my room, i wanna drink it and obama would personally nuke my room for wasting ebt money

>Why didn't her dad just buy her a part in a Marvel movie?

They already had Bucky cast.

She gave me a boner because she looked really young but I looked her up on wikiped ia and it said she is jewish and bisexual so I am back to cranking it out to Selena Gomez and Peyton List

Anyone else find her ugly in real life (and when she looked normal in Suicide Squad) but found her attractive as the dirty looking Enchantress? Maybe it was something about her double chin being hidden with all of the CGI or I dunno.

I said the same thing to you in that other thread, but every religion that teaches reincarnation also teaches that you can't skip to a better incarnation by committing suicide. You have to do your time, so to speak.

Also, Cara is annoying as fuck, I wish she would enjoy her obscene privilege in private.

I had to google this to see if it was a thing.

That's so fucking hot, like jesus christ.

How can I find a woman attractive if she has eyebrows as thick as mine?

Most lesbians have at least tried hetero sex. I very much doubt she's 'pure'.

For that exact same reason

She was bretty good in SS

And qt

Thought her dancing was weird and charming

Sorry folks

But if you kill yourself and reincarnation exist but you don't hit the "jackpot" (you're delusional if you think Cara is way happier than you btw), it means you will kill yourself for ever (if reincarnation exist...), so don't you worry that the time between two suicides will decrease will time and that after an infinite amount of suicide, the life of your soul will be an infinite suicide and that you will actually be dead inside

True, it is definitely possible that I could eternally kill myself.

So don't user

Good. Her records suck.

sorry for what?

>Who have ever lived

Where did this meme come from?

Get this hothead outta here!

Anything released after Strange Mercy is mediocre anyway

Liking Cara is just a meme right?

I have been away a couple of years.

History and the immense gap that exist between the quality of life of most people today.

You just blew my mind and my dick

You should have stayed away.

No, these numales really like androgynous people and they don't pick them attractive or talented.

They just pick whoever is most active of social media.

But how do we know that I wouldn't of done better if I had lived 100-200 years ago?
What If my dream was to live in frontier West or some shit?
What If I wanted to be a marine during the height of the British Empire?

Seems like people actually mean "You have access to the internet and other convenient shit so therefore your life is better by default"

New thread senpai :

Why is she so controversial on Sup Forums? If you wouldn't ravage this woman you are gay.

Was her retarded dancing at the end intentionally bad?

But you're here.

You wouldn't have done shit then either

But we don't know that.
You had a better chance of carving out a living back then than you do now.
It wasn't like the movies where everything is covered in mud for some reason and everyone you know is a boil covered shit salesman.

>and even then, that shit salesman could afford accommodation and food

If you had been borne in medieval times, you'd be doing the medieval version of supporting. Or dead given the odds, you'd be replaced by a sibling made after your death.

It's you.

>supporting

Shitposting. That's what I meant.

>Shitposting now added to dictionary.

She's ay too though, so ur chances are equally moot faggot.

But I'd be better able to live off of my work.
That's basically my point.
If you had the motivation back then you had a far better chance of improving your life or at the very least surviving.
These days you're lucky if a minimum wage job can support housing and food for the month despite working 8-9 hours day. The average working day back then was about 4-5 hours and plenty of people did fine.

And if you learnt to read or became skilled at something then you had it made.

But you don't have motivation now.

It's still you there.

she's a radio host in gta, listen non stop fm

...for real? That was an honest post, user?

Old Cara x Annie/ Sup Forums x Sup Forums thread is kill. /u/ has come to derail.

Maybe I don't have motivation because I know that getting a starting job puts me in a worse position than I am in now, so I lack motivation.

She is bi.

Not everything is lies, reddit. Don't believe Hiro's lies.