Wtf I hate Ellen now

wtf I hate Ellen now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tanz1IxVpVA
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/251667-poll-most-black-people-prefer-all-lives-matter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if only we hadn't been so cheap and imported slaves that WEREN'T african

it's ironic that black people think they should be proud to build America.
America is a shithole, all the countries who didn't use blacks are much better off.

>America was build on cotton
Inderasting

this doesn't even make sense.

>woman whose job it is to talk
>freeloading on a man whose job it is to defeat other men

Really fires up the old grey matter

>first in olympic golds
>most powerful economy
>strongest millitary
>cultural leader of the world and it isnt close
fuck off, America is based

WE WUZ BUILDAZ N' SHIEET

>America was built by black slaves that filled the pockets of the gentry which funded the civil war

MMMKAY

>>cultural leader of the world and it isnt close
america has no influence on eastern culture.

So their new thing is telling everyone that nignogs were responsible for building a country that existed before they got there?

That they lost?

>sporting performance of a tiny slice of the populating somehow makes a country better to live in
>powerful economy even if the standard of living is terrible and the job market is trash
>spending more than anyone else on military somehow makes life better for civilians
>"we make movies though!"
what a joke.
I could never live in America. Between all the natural disasters, poverty and ghettos it is practically third world.

Why do blacks believe that they should be owed anything for their contributions to America? Even Michelle Obama believes that it was on black slaves' efforts that the White House was built, when it wasn't at all.

I'm not even American, just French, but to me it's common sense that America's first moments prospered from slavery but that was on fellow whites in the form of indentured servitude.

Blacks were brought in very late, and only belonged to 5% of the white population, and even then it was only in the South. And guess what: it was the white-populated North that prospered with their industry and made America great.

Fucking blacks. Some are fun. The rest are arrogant gibsmedat.

you realize China and India exist right

>female freeloads off of male, who she has no sexual interest in, relying on him to perform menial tasks of labor for her in exchange for nothing
Genuinely forces neurons in your cerebral cortex to fire sequentially.

and not enough to beat the industrial north, leaving everyone broke after the war.
brilliant.

you know chinese culture right now is just emulating americans as much as possible right

>eastern culture.
Tell that to the Koreans now imbibed with American culture (look at circumcision rates in S. K., something americans brought to them), and the Japanese who do and say everything tp try sound American.

It was built on Jamaicans? Ok

you could never live in America because you are too much of a pussy faggot bitch

>koreans are going to end up with tiny dicks like Americans because they think mutilation is cool

lol you are a dumb person

>tfw want to say the pledge
>no US flags around
>I can just look at the moon

>>cultural leader of the world and it isnt close

KEK

>american education

I don't support it though.

Circumcision is a plague on males, and Americans should stray from it. But still, this is an example of Koreans emulating America.

Stop getting trips

best athletes and lots of everyday life centered around sports is bad?

"The U.S. still fares very well on that score. On a global scale, the vast majority of Americans are either upper-middle income or high income. And many Americans who are classified as “poor” by the U.S. government would be middle income globally, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis."
Lol....

We spend more than anyone else but we also provide tons of opportunities for anyone who joins the military, free college, job e.t.c.

>natural disasters
Like what...? Every country ever has had natural disasters you might actually have autism

>we make movies though!
You're speaking english on an english website made by an american 99% of the time talking about american made movies and tv shows. Kill yourself

only Weebs disagree.
Europe as a whole isnt half as influential in the modern day as the US

>English is an American thing now too
holy shit

If there were any truth to this, Africa would be a paradise instead of the world's biggest political shithole. Slaves provided physical labor just like the vast majority of Americans at the time.

>You're speaking english on an english website made by an american 99% of the time talking about american made movies and tv shows. Kill yourself
HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHA

To be fair to them, it is more Americans that dictated that English be the lingua frinca more than the English.

So yes English being spoken speaks for American triumph.
Not even American by the way.

who are you quoting?

>it is more Americans that dictated that English be the lingua frinca more than the English.
is this a joke?

>we

this doesn't work cuz he actually is quoting someone

Americans are literally LITERALLY indoctrinated from birth and it's totally normal to you

The Vikings actually got to the moon before Americans ever set foot there, read a history book.

>muh Empire
Alright.

You can't either discount the post-WW2 the English lapsed into a heavy bout of statis. Everyone lost their respect to the English, to the point that even the Argentinians challenged.

Had it not been Americans that had stepped up to assert English as the lingua frinca, English would've just been confined to the UK and the Commonwealth.

So yes America did save English of sorts.

>indian "culture"
>chinese "culture"

I'm a highlander

TRIPS OF TRUTH
AMERICA BTFO

WE

WUZ

>

BROKEN

CARRIAGES

SLAVES

youtu.be/tanz1IxVpVA

>dude check out this tweet some random person made!

Sup Forums in 2016

What did she mean by this?

>Ellen
>some random person

Anyone else getting kinda sick of black people's negative attitudes? Am I racist for thinking this?

But english is a clusterfuck of a language while being overly simplistic at the same time.
It was maybe one of the worst choices for the lingua franca

>he has nothing to feel pride in
you're probably brown. You know you'd kill your sister for a shot at coming here.

So stop using it communicate with me now, then.

oh wait.

Most don't like BLM, Monsieur

So there is hope

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/251667-poll-most-black-people-prefer-all-lives-matter

The urban ghetto ones are dickheads because of lack of proper parent hood.

>colonialism strengthened Europe

It's not like Europe was the strongest continent before that or anything?
I might Europe has benefitted from owning those states as either tribuatary or customer nations, and certainly might've grown wealthier from it, but why do people believe that it was from colonialism that white nations become the strongest nations in the world?

Was like that before bro.

Hell colonialism even bankrupted some European nations: it plagued Spain with hype-inflation, plagued France and Britain with constant infighting amongst themselves there, etc...

This tweet isn't from Ellen, it's from someone responding to a picture she posted.

No. I'm black and I'm sick of it too.

Though I suppose it depends on which blacks which you're talking about.

Everyone (ironic as it sounds) is an individual

Considering the movie market in China, Hollywood is going to start heavily chasing after the Chinese market very soon.

Get used to movies made with Chinese tastes in mind.

>Europe was strongest continent all the time
Das rite

>It was maybe one of the worst choices for the lingua franca
It's 50% French, so as choice with lingua frinca, it sits with me well.

>mfw the entire world uses 50% French
Dope

Ah nice, which is why I'm always sure to discriminate between the genuinely decent blacks who only mean to work well, and leave race issues behind them, and the arrogant ones that always have to make them resurface.

This is why personallity-wise, I don't mind Obama. He gives the decent blacks something to emulate.

>And many Americans who are classified as “poor” by the U.S. government would be middle income globally
Gonna need citation on that one.
I know an American family that struggles with affording food sometimes, yet they have a house and four cars. I don't know how that's possible. They're probably just retarded about spending money. But I don't think someone who can't afford food should be considered middle class.

don't forget that we lead the world in nobel prizes

are Americans still super self-conscious that the japanese have larger dicks than them?

I'm personally down with the blacks vs niggers thing.

Mostly because I'm black.

I'm white and British, I'd never live in America due to your piss poor employment laws

it just makes sense.
There are hardly any black people in my country so the majority of niggers here are either white, middle eastern or Mediterranean.

>built by jamaicans

????

holy shit niggers are dumb

Not all the time, and I know that. In the centuries prior, they'd had to be overshadowed by India's wealth, and China's many inventions, then were bitches to the Umayads, and the Ottoman empire for a while (hell the advent of the Age of Eploration sprung from a need for an alternative to the Spice Road then blocked by Ottomans).

However, when colonization began, Europe had outdistanced those enemies: the Reconquista had occured, the Ottomans had been chased from Hungary, and Europe had outclassed China in terms of inventions.

That's just how it was. Don't think I'm some Sup Forums idiot please.

Yeah I know that there are blacks like you which is why I've never fallen for the racist meme.

You might not know any, but for example the French blacks from our overseas territories Guadeloupe, and Martinique, they're so fucking cool and hard-working.

Americans niggers though, I'm really "eh" about them.

Pro tip: Nobody gives a shit about the Olympics

France filled the pockets of the gentry.

>WE WUZ KINGZ
>WE BUILT MERICA NIGGA
>MUH DICK

Why do they do this, someone please tell me.

Slaves came in 1638

USA was founded in 1776

Hm

>its a Sup Forums has a 300 post thread about a racebait tweet from a literal nobody that has precisely nothing to do with television & film episode

Eh, we only funded them for the war to be of longer duration.

Thsi being because we meant for the Americans to be busy, and not hassle us with their reprimands when we were busy colonizing Mexico.

Colonizing Mexico. Fun stuff lol.

>so much butthurt
Do you know the reason why i can't stop using it to communicate with foreigners or it has to be explained to you?

Best part about Sup Forums desu.

India and China or Muslim societies didn't really come close to what Europe was doing even before the end of the middle ages. Their accomplishments are incredibly overrated.

says the shitposter who posts on as many threads as possible with ugly mentally deranged camwhores that he saves folders of

>America was built by lesbians riding Jamaican track stars

Truly compels neuron activity.

I'll break it down for you

>Ellen watches the olympics and admires the runners
>Makes a joke saying that she wants to ride piggyback on one to run errands really fast
>race baiters and sjws tear into her shit because the runner happens to be black

The irony is that Ellen is an SJW too, iirc. It's fun watching them eat each other.

>faggots pretending to be friends with minorities using them to make their lives easier

B-but a-user, it has to do with Ellen, f-from the the television.

I s-swear that this belongs on here!

Eh, I vastly am liable to prefer European culture over that of Inida and China and the Arab world, but I can't either outright deny facts.

Before the Portuguese, French and British would occupy their lands, India did account for a quarter of the world's production of material wealth through such things as silk-stuff, err, doing clothes, etc..

China always invented the compass, printing, gunpowder, paper money vastly before us, and all things that were a catlaysis to our rise when they were brought over to us.

Lastly, pre-capture of Bagdad muslims were alright. Warlike, but educated too (Algebra and ustensils come from them).

who's this woman?

already*

Fuck.

Still using it to communicate with me lmao look at this cuck

>the left is eating itself

Popcorn at the ready boys!

Salted or sugar-y?

Yes.

I am so influenced by chinese and indian culture I now torture house pets to death because i think it makes the meat taste better,

After my nice and hearty Dogwich, I stopped using the bathroom and now go right in the middle of main street to take a shit during rush hour

But blacks were merely tools

Salted you fucking cretin

And I'm going to give myself a delicious (you) for the trips

I hate niggers, but it's simply æ fact that without slavery, the colonialists who formed this country wouldn't have the money or recources to form a semblance of resistance against the British.

And the cotton is literally the reason we attained power and influence, leading into the industrialisering revolution, where our slavery propellen the concept of industry.

That's however nothing black people should celebrate

music , television and big companies isn't culture faggot.

>this reaching
>"stepped in"

I can understand why your weird line of thinking brought you to this conclusion, and you're not entirely wrong either, but you do understand that there wasn't a point where English was under threat of being taken over, don't you (Well, maybe by German, but that's if we lost)? English was already so widespread in so many countries, powerful countries, INCLUDING America, that it remained. The natural course of history that happened, was what was most likely to happen.

I'm not denying that American influence is important to keeping people speaking English, it obviously is, but the way you're putting it is such an inaccurate, childish way to summarize a much more global fact: Strong countries and populous countries already spoke English. In fact you can even look up the amount of official states that speak English now as opposed to French and Spanish, it's pretty telling, even if Spanish has more speakers overall.

>most powerful economy

How deluded can you be?

>pledge allegiance to the flag every day in school
>get told that you live in the greatest country on earth
>flags everywhere and muh freedom

I'm still surprised that Americans aren't waging war on everyone, well they do but I meant like Europe. :^)

Really makes you think

>most powerful economy
bait

>#1 supporter of Israel
AMERICA IS KILL