When did you learn to set your bias aside and accept Tom Brady as the greatest NFL player of all time?

When did you learn to set your bias aside and accept Tom Brady as the greatest NFL player of all time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iy1dXPuI_gE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not even the GOAT systembabby QB, that honor belongs to Otto Graham or Bart Starr.

4th owl

After the 2014 Super Bowl.

Biggest comeback in Super Bowl history against the team that just decimated Pey pey

>look at me, I like QBs from a long time ago

ASTERISK*
S
T
E
R
I
S
K

>system baby
>being in a team that consistently has good management and play-calling

It must be hard to be a browns fan.

They're cheaters though. Their wins are voided.
This.

I accept Brabby

this pushed it over for me

Brady is a top-5 QB. Belichick is a top-5 coach.

You put them on different teams, and you get worse results for both.

Jerry Rice is the greatest NFL player of all time, kid

>stick em

>biggest comeback in SB history
*against a defense playing 3 of their star DBs injured
Not impressive

>bart starr
>otto

>winning the super bowl isn't impressive
Seriously?

But he's not even the best QB, let alone player.

How to you explain your post, given these facts?

Brady is the greatest system QB of our generation. Show some respect.

average brady hater

youtube.com/watch?v=iy1dXPuI_gE

You are aware that stickem has less cohesion than modern gloves used in the NFL, right?

When he won 4 Owls and appeared in 6 with 16-0 regular season.

>losing in the Super Bowl

>winning without a salary cap

lmao it doesn't count

Elway

Marino

Montana

Brees

Brady

In that order

get good

Reverse that top 3 order and you have the right answer.

Clever bait though ;^)

>Brady apologists LITERALLY stoop to this defense.

O I have laffin

last years AFC title game. Even though they lost Brady nearly single handedly willed his team to victory taking the worst beating i've ever seen a quarterback take. I really didn't like the guy till I saw that display of heart

>18-1
>GOAT

Loving
Every
Laugh

It's not bait it's true

This

Montana, or Bree's wouldn't have lost that game.

I've never understood the argument that making the super bowl six times and winning four somehow makes a quarterback worse

At first I was furious after the spygate allegations came out. I'm a Steelers fan and didn't like him much at all beforehand, but really felt robbed of some wins against them.

Then I watched what that beautiful bastard did on the field in 2007 during that undefeated regular season... the Elder Dragons basically delivered effortlessly at will to Moss, emergence of their white WR meme strategy, blowing teams the fuck out... it was awesome and fun to watch. I fucking loved it and respected the man ever since.

this all at 38 mind you

Probably this. Definitely that post-season was Brady at his height. Coming back twice from two-score deficits against the Ratbirds, destroying the Colts so badly they went crying to the league about ball pressure, and then probably the best Super Bowl we've had in over a decade. I think the majority of Sup Forums as a whole were won over by Brady that season. Pretty much the only people holding out at this point are bitter New Yorkers, Miami fans, and people who cling to Joe Cool for some reason even though they were shitting yellow when he played.

Why would a Steelers fan like Brady?

Yeah, this is what did it for me. He faced the same team Peyton had faced. Peyton got blown out. Brady led the greatest comeback in Super Bowl history.

It's laughable that anyone tries to compare him to Manning any more.

Because he's objectively the best

it's a p*tsfag larping

nobody ever liked the p*ts who wasn't a p*tsfag

I explained why literally right there...

Actually the problem with attempting to have a conversation on spee

I have no love for the Pats man but I appreciate greatness in all sports. I like seeing guys like Brady, Peyton, Favre when he was playing etc do well when they're not playing against my team. I'm not one of those faggots who jumps online and does JUST posting and gets joy out of great athletes failing.

quit larping larper

everyone on the fucking planet hates Br*dy unless they have Bautism.

Lane getting injured is what won the Patriots that superbowl. I'll even admit that Manning choked big time against the Seahawks and was humiliated, but lets not pretend that Brady could have comeback like that against a fully fit Seattle D.

not even just lane, when Avril went down they could double team Bennett every single play.

That SB needs a huge * because every member of the LOB was injured in addition to half the pass rush, P*ts BARELY won against a fully depleted team.

Kinda sad desu. If anything it makes Br*dy look worse.

media cucks hate brady because he messed up the perfect elway to manning to luck story line they love sucking up so badly

could you be samefagging any harder samefag?

>winning a SB makes Brady look worse

The average Brady Hater

That storyline would have failed anyway since Stafford is literally twice the QB Luck is.

A potato head said it so it must be true

>Stafford > Luck
When did you start watching newfan?

The obsession in the posts is just pathetic. KYSs

During deflategate because it's funny

You are aware that it was against the rules and gave him an unfair advantage, right?

Did it give him an advantage over players back then who didn't use it or not?

You are aware that deflating football is against the rules and gave Brady an unfair advantage, right?

You're aware the Pats also had injuries to Hightower, Storm, and Brady had a bum ankle the week leading up right?

Jesus Christ. I wanted no part of some New England / New York / Colts circle jerk thread but saw this on the front page. How can you still, after watching arguably the greatest NFL player of all time get dragged through the mud by the NFL and the media all for the purpose of keeping the NFL relevant still believe this. Are you too stupid to understand the science behind it or just too lazy to read anything past an ESPN headline trolling for clicks? Maybe you just have never noticed the tire pressure in your car dropping when the temperature drops.

its easily philip rivers

Don't lower yourself for it

honestly not till like this year

in 2007 i was all pats and wanted him to beat the giants in the sb but i was let down

then he beat the seahawks, i was like damn, plus that deflate shit, but then i watched some games this year and he was goat so i was like okay

its called autism

>get called autistic
>think then the solution is to call someone else autistic
>autism

the city of Bautism, Mass.

GUYS, WHAT THE FUCK, I CALLED UP THE NFL AND ASKED WHEN THEY WILL TAKE AWAY BRADYS RINGS CAUSE PEOPLE ON SP COMPLAIN ABOUT IT ALL DAY AND CRY LIKE AUTISTIC FAGGOTS, AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAID? THEY TOLD ME TO PLEASE HANG UP, WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? WHEN WILL THEY TAKE HIS RINGS?

Career PLAYOFF Passer Rating:
QB A: 88.0
QB B: 87.4
QB C: 98.2

guess who

It was probably that game last season when, on top of having typical great passing stats, he also led the Pats in rushing yards for the game. That really made it clear to me for whatever reason.

Easy to maintain a good passer rating if you don't play 21 games

honestly, a few years ago.

>16-0 regular season.

>getting BTFO in the playoffs

>greatest NFL cheater of all time

fixed that for ya

I remember...thinking man, this is an amazing storyline...Bledsoe injuried...Tom Brady comes in....beat the warner rams as big underdogs in the super bowl....then i remebered I'm a dolphins fan....lol Idk about goat but explain Matt Casell 11-5 season? I fill like teams suck bad of their "goat" is out?

>win the division every year with brady
>lose the division the only year brady is hurt

name another qb with a 16-0 regular season

he cant keep getting away with it

He's a qb in an era where all the rules have been systematically adjusted to favour qb's over everyone else.

On a stacked team that has repeatedly been caught cheating.

>Brees ahead of Brady

oooooook

if he wins another ring, i'll accept it

>Implying Luck > Stafford

The weak should fear the strogn

I'll admit that Brady is up there for greatest QB of all time, but what I don't get is people also praising Bill Belichick. He's pretty much just ridden Brady's coattails to greatness.

Ted 2

2 years ago

He won 3 Owls before Chicken Parm man and the Colts ever bitched for rules changes favoring passing

The GOAT football players are Reggie White and Lawrence Taylor.

lol montana was better. brady is only rated by pats fans

>if
>hypothetical of any kind

If we're going this route I would have been the goat IF I tried

As a Steelers fan, I will never give the Patriots credit for their first 3 spygate Super Bowls.

Sorry that was Malcom Butler. Brady had very little to do with that victory Seattle practically threw the rings to them.

>as a steelers fan

Hold up everybody he declared his allegiance on an anonymous image board better listen to his expert opinion

Lol you didn't watch the game did you?

>defense actually does its job in the last 30 seconds
>brady was handed it REEEEEEEEEEE

>this
If the pats defense is good
>carried by defense
If it's bad and they lose the game for him
>brady can't keep up with the other team

Cause he was handed it, lol. If Seattle would have ran it with Lynch and scored they weren't going to run down the field and score to win sorry Patsfag.

The Seahawks wouldn't even have needed to score if Brady hadn't given the Pats the lead.

>forgetting the gift the Seahawks got on that catch

And we could argue all week about
>well if
Doesn't do any good but tell me again what happened?

Lmao Brady denier BTFO

Deflategate happened.

Correct. Winning the NFC=winning the Super Bowl during this era. NFC won 15-16 straight fucking years.

> throw the ball 50 times
> Brady had very little to do with the victory