Why am I not dead yet? All I do is hurt people around me. The more I live the more depressed I get

Why am I not dead yet? All I do is hurt people around me. The more I live the more depressed I get.

I want to die.

do it spenser

livestream or gtfo

>this webm
I hate when this happens..

stop sulking and do somthing about it

I feel the same way a lot of the time. I've hurt a lot of people, but I've helped a lot of them too. You have to take the good with the bad user. Everyone has things that they regret, but dwelling on those things only holds us back. The past is the past and what's done is done. You can't do anything about what you've done but you can change what you will do. You acknowledge your harmful behaviors and that is the first step to fixing them. Maybe you don't want to change? I don't I've simply grown to accept that a lot of those that I hurt have learned a lesson from it and ultimately I have helped them by being an asshole. Stay focused on the positive user. There's always a positive and a negative in everything for everyone. The defining factor of who we are is how we respond to what happens to us. You can't control other people or what they do, but you can control you. Do YOU and do what you feel is best for yourself.

whats the point?
there always will be the glorious big black cock to cuck me...

I better not have typed all of this shit out for nothing OP. You better still be here faggot

i meant kill yourself

as the black bull fucked my girl I wasnt able to say a word, dont expect too much from me..

If that's the biggest of your worries then I'm going to have to side with this user

can you please leave details of how? the depressed cunt doesnt seem to be doing it right. or fast enough.

We will always hurt people user. Infact ive been an asshole more than ive been a good person.

But I don't pass up opportunities to do good things. Ive found that a neutral stance will get you far.

He who is always kind gets walked on.
He who is always an asshole gets stabbed.

Moderation in everything, so they say.

Convert to Judaism beforehand to satisfy pol and kek

I have 2 great sources of pain
one is my inferiority before the BBC
second it that my dad bought for me grey Iphone, Fucking GREY while I clearly wanted BLACK

>Why am I not dead yet?

Quantum immortality. Have fun living forever, nigger

>Moderation in everything

how does that work?

>2017
>judaism
BBC is your one and true god. Best religion since 1982.

please try more.

then gtfo and get to work

fucking drama queens

Shit on people who deserve it, be kind to those who've not wronged you.

That way you're neither a doormat or a douchebag, neither an exceptionally good nor bad person. You're being an asshole in moderation.

THOSE NIGGERS SHOULD BE PICKING COTTON LMAO KYS

In essence, there's a balance. If you asshole too much of the time, youll be depressed. If youre super neato niceguy too much of the time, youll be depressed.