What are some good Sup Forums books?

What are some good Sup Forums books?

This should honestly be on /lit/

Great autobiography. Got it signed by Bruce awhile back.

This is a memoir by a record executive I read years ago. It was surprisingly one of the funniest books I've ever read
Idk about that, I feel like people on here might be more likely to know good music-related books

All of the 33 1/3 books desu

It's a very cute book.
And it has some feels.

This was a cool, quick read. It's a hybrid of poetry and essays on music and sound.

i want to hear books avid music listeners like not what books on music people mainly into literature like.

Silence by John Cage

It's light on post-Beatles stuff, but getting Paul's perspective on the collapse of the group is really interesting, especially considering how he's usually cast as a villain in the story.

I'm from Seattle so I'm a little biased.

Comes with a live album too

This book is massive (and pretty pricey) but worth it. Beautiful book.

I read this book about Björk last year and it was really extensive and great desu. Too bad it was released in 2004 so it doesn't have any stuff after that.

The best book about Michael. Covers more of his life than his autobiography does and goes into detail about the controversies around him. Doesn't sugarcoat anything or go into blind idol worship but doesn't accuse him of anything, just lays the facts out as they are.

If comic books count

Shiiieeet. Bumping for more.

first post worst post

Cool
I liked the book alot

It definitely puts all of his music in a whole different perspective, especially considering his Dad's mental illness and fallout from it.

Yeah that was especially interesting desu

I love big Coffee Table photo books and this one has some great pictures in it, especially of Rick Baker's special effects area putting the werewolf makeup on Michael.

Leonard Cohen's poetry books are essential.

I'm reading it, but in chapter 2 this becomes in a boring auto-biography I hope it gets better.