Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

So, your mum told you you're special?

Post pooper

/thread

with sharpie

> Implying IQ is not simply a measurement of potential.

IQ is just a number

Why do you need to be like that ?

Top fucking /Thread.

Online IQ tests do not count

And I graduated top of my class in the navy seals.

Top cringe

My IQ is about 160 to 175. IQ testing is not precise. It depends ont he test. I am in my fifties. So I have had a fair amount of time to read, travel and experience the world. So I know that Trump's economic ideas are shit, his foreign policy ideas are shit, and he is a greedy narcissistic con man with a criminal past and is deeply out of his depth.

so there is some hope for you if you bother to use your IQ to get educated and think about the world rather than being a greedy leech (ie, Republican)

I bet you think Mises and Hazlitt are really clever and cool, but then you haven't had time to read any real economics or learn anything about human nature yet, have you?)

someone get their mom off the computer.

lol

dad pls stop

Congratulations, anything else?

My IQ is 169, and that was from a government issued IQ test. Online I could get up into the 200s by "practicing" said tests. As some others mentioned, a legitimate IQ test is needed to get a decent measure of mental ability.

Another thing, intelligence is only important if you've been working hard to use it. What you accomplish is what really matters. I think supporting Trump shows you haven't accomplished much and haven't really used that mind to think.

What is the square root of -169?

>what is the square root of -169?
These dubs

Solve this. Explain your reasoning, thoroughly.

i'm male. And have been working with computers for a very long time.. I used to code on punch cards. Look them up if you don't know that that is. So far as I am concerned I have every right to be here - if it wasn't for me (and those like me) there wouldn't be the sort of tech children now take for granted.

not your dad. And not stopping, youngster

frank turner is a hard liberal you dumb faggot

Not op here,
I am a programmer The solution almost always lies in googling The problem.
Most sources say that The answer is 5 so ill go with that.

wtf were you doing using punch cards? Even if you're in your late 50s, HDDs were fairly common when you started coding, not to mention floppies. If you're a fucking genius, why were you working on punch cards instead of up-to-date technology?

Well, you're wrong on this one, programmerfag. There are multiple possible answers, and the entire point is seeing the process you use to solve it.

""Understands music at a deeper level"" *Uses apple ear buds*

>this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

No it doesn't. It means that you are predicted to do well in an academic setting. That is what IQ measures: potential. In case you've neve noticed, for every Einstein or Hawkings there are dozens of geniuses who can barely even function. That any of them ever manage to make a mark on the world at all is almost miraculous. There have been plenty of geniuses who were completely unknown in their lifetime because they were either too socially inept to get their ideas and works out to others, or came across as being complete looks to everyone. Tesla for example, was better known in his own lifetime for his eccentric behavior rather than his still revolutionary ideas.

>implying IQ can accurately be determined above 145
"all this and 18 year old still in high school"
>implying what she does is an achievement for her age

> 733054519
High IQ dosnt mean you are a genius
You are to cliche
Knowlege isnt importand
>be dumb
>happy life
>die

You know nothing about technology, kid. Listen, dude: I'm almost 49 years old. I've been using computers since the original Apple 1 was in stores. In high school I used a multi-user BASIC system running on a Data General Nova minicomputer connected to 3 schools via 300bps modems over leased phone lines. The first computer I built was based on a 1976 Popular Electronics article and used an old Teletype ASR-33 as a terminal. The next three computers were S-100 bus systems running CP/M v2.2. Depending on your age, I may have been writing code in C under CP/M before you were even *born*. I've owned no-name Taiwaneese knock-off XT clone motherboard-based systems I built on the cheap, with monochrome (yes, the ugly-ass green-screen) graphics. I remember the original Mac looking like someone's idea of a joke to me. I thought Windows v2.x was the most useless thing on the planet. I actually ran IBM's OS/2 for a couple *years* and thought it was awesome. The only reason I changed from Win95 was because the USB support was virtually non-existent. The only reason I changed from Win98SE to Win2k when it wasn't stable on a CPU running over ~800MHz. I had an entire WinNT4 domain, complete with PDC, running in my apartment, while I was getting an MCSE.

You got that? Newfriend.

i forgot my Question
here it is
Why isnt there a god?

>Multiple answers
>Wrong
It doesnt matter how you het the solution, as long as you get it and it is correct

>Genius-level
>18
>Still in high-school

Bad bait friend

This is bait. Posting bait means you are at least 3/10 retarded.

I am replying to bait. Replying to bait makes me 6/10 retarded.

If this is not bait, you are seeking validation on Sup Forums. Seeking validation on Sup Forums makes you unsalvageable/10 retarded.

Bait

and i thought OP was full of herself.

Stale ass copy pasta

There is no correct answer. That's the point. But the way you engage in determining the answer you choose shows different levels of logical capability. Which is what it's all about. It's obviously above your pay-grade.

Wow, autism, wow...

Get a job faggot.

5 if you go diagonal looking at areas within the shapes (3) would be first thing that follows a pattern and easiest to see

maybe 1 if you look at the top and bottom rows, 2 circles top, 2 circles extra line bottom. 1 circle line top, 1 circle line + extra line bottom. then 4 half circles plus line top, the 4 half circles + half circle bottom

but both the pattern doesnt work with any other diagonals. only 2 the 2nd one does work, go 2 rows then but only 'slight' pattern since the row row sort of doesnt follow the pattern completely of +1 of whatever is there.. maybe if look as + or 1 one shape/line of whatever is there

4 if you look at the corners since they all match the shapes but differently formed

My IQ is 1759472946 but just take my word for it, its not like people lie on this site or anything

same fucking thread every day
same fucking bait every day
same fucking people taking the bait
same fucking faggot making this thread

this is the definition of madness, I like it

Can i date you? please

..."Wood drastically underestimates the impact of social distinctions predicated upon wealth, especially inherited wealth..." You got that from Vickers. "Work in Essex County," Page 98, right? Yeah I read that too. Were you gonna plagiarize the whole thing for us- you have any thoughts of- of your own on this matter? Or do- is that your thing, you come into a bar, you read some obscure passage and then you pretend- you pawn it off as your own- your own idea just to impress some girls? Embarrass my friend?
See the sad thing about a guy like you, is in about 50 years you’re gonna start doin' some thinkin' on your own and you’re gonna come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life. One, don't do that. And two, you dropped a hundred and fifty grand on a fuckin’ education you coulda' got for a dollar fifty in late charges at the Public Library.

Its pasta, google it and find a ton of simular comments.

Check your Linux privilege. Not all of us are running it, and your overweening arrogance indicates to *me* that you're rather young, and perhaps aren't being totally honest about making your living the way you do.