Remove the metal teeth and tattoos and you've got the definitive Joker. You know it's true

Remove the metal teeth and tattoos and you've got the definitive Joker. You know it's true.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with the metal teeth. It's a very nice flair and makes logical sense. Stop being such a baby.

wanna kno how i got these scahz?

AYIM THE JOKA, BABEEE

Do you think we got cholo joker because Ayer is a mexican?

the teeth were cool, the tattoos were cringe, but the movie was designed to sell merch to middle schoolers so makes sense

>ayer
>mexican

>tattoos
>only cholos ever have tattoos

why are his eyes so red?

you might as well shop some just hair while you're at it

>makes logical sense

>logical

He had so little screen time that the teeth and tattoos were hardly worth noticing, especially amongst the films other problems.

I mean he is supposed to be the clown prince of crime so I don't mind the grills or the tattoos except the "Damaged" on his forehead. That just really bothers me.

Since 50 minutes were cut from the movie, we don't know if he was scheming but Joker is at his best when he's manipulating everyone. I could see Jared Leto's joker being a legit street gangster and being a criminal mastermind

would you a Jim Carrey Joker?

reminder for you fucking idiots

grill=/=metal fillings

frankly its the type of thing that makes you wonder why it hasn't been done before ie batman knocking the joker's face in

>mfw this will never happen

I liked the way he spoke when his voice went low but any other time, the way he would enunciate and his speech patterns just annoyed the fuck out of me.

ARe YA... SWEET TalkIN MEee?

He was a terrible riddles, so no

He'd be perfect.

They say batman punched his teeth out after he killed robin so after that he got the damaged tattoo because batman damaged him.

Either way he was fucking retarded, worst joker ever.

Can anybody imagine here how Joker got the tattoos? Did he walk into a tattoo salon (or whatever they are called in english) and ask: Can you please write "Damaged" on my forehead HA HA HA"

sounds like morrison joker dezu

It would be extremely wonderful.

It's a common theory that Harley did them, but I doubt a former doctor is that good of a tattoo artist

maybe he puts a gun to them and gently asks them to make it, only to pull the trigger to reveal an empty gun

i don't understand why people are so triggered by this, as if it hasn't always been the case with the character having any type of sustain social presence

This is a guy who also regularly applies make up and dyes his hair, which I'm sure takes hours.

You have a point

steve-o is the true joker

>
The Mask is close enough.

>They say batman punched his teeth out after he killed robin so after that he got the damaged tattoo because batman damaged him.
Ayer said this himself, right? Which is stupid because he already has the tattoo when he is talking to Doc Harley and yet in Harley's character intro, it states that she had a hand in killing Robin as well.

>Morrison's Joker speaks in unique green, no caps text bubbles
>he stops doing this when he adopts the Sexton persona

he was not u misspelled terrible movie

there was a bunch of speculation on morrison-ish fuckery going on with everything about this joker but we might not know now considering how much of the footage didn't make it

morrison admitted influence on the look, short of citing influence of the tattoos although the symbolism seems morrison ish as well
but yeah, all the physical mannerisms and personality reaaaaallllyyyyy seem like taken out of the comics, no knock on ledger, but the nervous tics and somewhat introverted body language and wincing facial expressions weren't MuUHHHHhh joker, i say it with love, still love that performance

Huh? Did he have a different bsckstory in the film (haven't watched it)? The way he looks and his lack of sanity are the products of him falling into chemicals.