BUF: Doug Whaley to lead Bills' coaching search
NYJ: Wasted-pick Hackenberg not starting Week 17
NYJ: Khiry Robinson fractures leg for third time

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/player/elimanning/2505996/careerstats
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a shit OP image

JUST

and the 2013 chiefs were a made FG away from beating the playoff making chargers when 20/22 of their starters were 2nd string or worse

mcgroin is more than capable of literally handing the buncos defense 14 points.

#
No the only score that matters in the election is the electoral college. Popular vote is a statistic indicator of success like total yardage in football is, but the teams only actually care about the final score

It's like a team A drives 70 yards for a touchdown (7 points) and goes 3 and out on their next drive. team B drives 150 yards for 2 field goals (6 points). Team B lost despite having more yards because Team A got the red zone yards that count

Hillary won by under 3m vote but won California by over 4m. The electoral college did its job by stopping one very blue state from controlling the whole election

And holy shit did you just relate 9/11 to the electoral college?

>only posting first half stats

I really hope the Steelers lose in the first round of the playoffs.

Dirtiest, niggest team in the entire NFL.

The Seahawks chimp out more than them. But Tomlin does make them thuggish a bit.

Yeah I can't believe people equate the election to 9/11. Colberts punk ass did that. When they lose they act like its Kennedy getting shot again.

Name one reason why the Patriots (best team in the NFL) won't win the Super Bowl
I'll wait

eli manning

havent beat a good team all year

even last years jest team was better

You cant spell Elite with ELI

>Earl ded
>Lockett ded
>O-line still shit
>no bye week

Give it to me straight. How will the Seahawks do in the playoffs

they beat the steelers

steelers on the road are not a good team

Probably gonna lose in the divisional.

KEEP SLEEPIN NO DA FINZ

Can't wait until Dolphins BTFO Steelers in Wildcard and Patriots in Divisional round.

pls screen cap, I will be laughing my ass off all year long in 2017

STOP MAKING DOLPHIN FANS LOOK BAD

I still can't decide who I want to lose the most, dolphins, pats, or the giants.

I think Pats are going to end up winning it all though, but outside of the chiefs I think the dolphins have the next best shot of knocking them off before they reach the owl.

Sneak's Official NFL Power Rankings Sponsored by Gatorade - Week 16

1. Patriots
2. Cowboys
3. Chiefs (+1)
4. Raiders (-1)
5. Steelers (+1)
6. Falcons (+1)
7. Packers (+4)
8. Giants (-3)
9. Seahawks (-1)
10. Dolphins (+2)
11. Lions (-2)
12. Redskins (+2)
13. Ravens (-3)
14. Texans (+1)
15. Saints (+7)
16. Bucs (-3)
17. Titans (-1)
18. Broncos (-1)
19. Cardinals (+5)
20. Colts (-2)
21. Bills (-2)
22. Panthers (-2)
23. Eagles (+2)
24. Vikings (-3)
25. Bengals (-2)
26. Jets (+1)
27. Chargers (-1)
28. Jaguars (+2)
29. Bears (-1)
30. 49ers (+1)
31. Browns (+1)
32. Rams (-3)

Dolphins, Dolphins, Dolphins, Dolphins

I've come to terms with the Patriots being where they are. Hell even the faggot Giants already have two rings in the Eli era even though they should be wiped off the map.

I can't see the Dolphins have success. Fuck them.

What went wrong?

why do you think the chiefs have a chance? do they have the only competent qb?

I didnt really think about it until today but men the afc is not set up to beat the patriots if miami is the second best shot. I cant even see the dolphins beating the steelers

>i have seen you make these power rankings 5+ years and I have never seen miami that high
what the fuck.

also lions are better then dolphins. steelers are way way too high

One of them had a subpar offense with an atrocious QB and the other one had Trevor Simian.

I've been wondering this all season, especially Panthers. My thought is they don't get to play shit teams much this year since they are playing top team of each division... Not sure they really "lost" that many key guys, maybe Norman.

Actually, the Electoral College is like deciding the winner of a football game based on total yardage rather than the score.

>The electoral college did its job by stopping one very blue state from controlling the whole election
I know you will be shocked to hear this but the EC's job is not to swing elections to one party or another. It's purpose was to give states with small populations but large economies (i.e., states with lots of slaves) roughly even footing in deciding elections.

why? is everyone on here too young to remember the dolphins being the pats before belicheat? Also gase looks like a good coach

I hate Cam's whiny bitch-ass but he absolutely got lit up violently and repeatedly with officials constantly looking the other way. It's embarrassing. Other than that, the Panthers and le Riverboat got exposed because their DBs are awful and Keuchly carries everyone, and it turns out Kelvin Benjamin is bad

The Broncos still have a great defense but it wasn't the miracle that it was last year and their offense regressing really hurt them. They couldn't run and they couldn't stop the run. Elway fucked up by not even trying to get someone better than Semen. Oh and Demariyus is a pussy.

>My thought is they don't get to play shit teams much this year since they are playing top team of each division
That was the case in 2013 and 2014 as well...

You dumbfuck I'm a Jets fan. I want you faggots to never be good again. Patriots and Giants winning is just more of the same.

This is only the 3rd year where I've done consistent weekly rankings.

Yeah thats how I feel about it too. It just sucks because it just feels like we're so far away from anything. I'm tired of people sucking the giants dick though when they've been a bad team more often than not.

Even Before Bellichick the dolphins were trending down desu. And Kansas City Has the only defense that could limit Tom Brady. It's the patriots super bowl to lose though, I just really can't give any team a real shot against them without drinking kool aid.

>is everyone here too young to remember the patriots before Belicheat

The answer is probably yes. He's been there 15 years. Someone who was 2 at the time can post here next year.

The earliest most people here, assuming they're not over 30, would clearly remember the Patriots is when Parcells was the coach which was the early-to-mid 90s. Marino was already trending down at that point.

The Patriots first won the Super Bowl with BB in 2001. You realize there are quite literally people that were under 5 when that happened that are old enough to post on Sup Forums at this point.

what are the chances Brady and Belichick just decide to retire together? Would Tom still be that interested in playing without him coaching and vice versa?

So for those of you who your team is out of the playoffs...

Let's talk the draft.

Who do you want your team to pick?

Divisional round exit most likely desu.

Can somebody autistic pull up the stats of Eli's 2007 and 2011 seasons, and compare them to this year?

I get that but still miami was going to the playoffs consistently up until 2002. So much that the dolphins fan base was calling ok teams shitty. Always losing in the Divisional rounds.

Nothing that's significant is similar as far as I can tell. But I'm an idiot and may have overlooked something
nfl.com/player/elimanning/2505996/careerstats

You fags showing no respect to the Dolphins. Wait till they body big ''oops I dindu nithin Ben''

Lost C.J Anderson very early in the season and had a couple key defense players missing here and there, but overall offense was garbage. Siemian had his moments, but he wasn't fully ready.

Big Ben raped a woman. And paid her off. What athlete hasn't done that. He's white trash just like Johnny Manziel.

Their first superb owl I watched was the patriots first win against the Rams. Great game and I rooted for the pats in that game desu.

>Tfw /nfl/ is finally dead

This place has always been garbage. I'm glad it's gone.

Most people did. The Rams were huge favorites, the Patriots had been bad for a long time, and the Patriots did cool shit like coming out as a team when everyone had been doing individual introductions for their superstars and shit.

I'll get back to you when I know who our coaches will be and what their philosophy is.

>tfw not even a fan of one of the teams that has officially fired their coach yet

Crazy how quickly the Pats went from scrappy underdog to the bad guys.

>2007
16 starts, 56.1% comp, 3,336 Yards, 6.3 YPA, 24 TDs, 20 Ints, 13 fumbles

>2011
16 starts, 61.0% comp, 4,933 Yards, 8.4 YPA, 30 TDs, 16 Ints, 8 fumbles

>2016
15 starts, 26 TDs, 16 Ints, 63.0% comp, 3,847 Yards, 6.7 YPA, 26 TDs, 16 Ints, 7 fumbles

I"ve watched a ton of Giants games and there is no similarities in any case with the 3 offences however statistics wise this season he's basically been about his career average 3TDs/2Ints ratio but with a higher completion percentage since the Giants run a pretty strange but intriguing 5 yard offence

>20 Ints
>went on to meme on Favre in Lambeau and beat the 18-0 Pats

how...

It wasn't any faster than anyone else, they just had longer sustained success.

When they beat the Rams, the Rams were extremely hated based essentially on just that 1 Super Bowl. Then they went to shit and no one cared about them anymore. Same thing with the Saints and Seahawks. The Patriots were already getting a lot of hate just by getting BACK to the owl in '03.

1. Patriots
2. Cowboys
3. Raiders (+1)
4. Chiefs (+1)
5. Steelers (+1)
6. Falcons (+1)
7. Packers (+4)
8. Giants (-3)
9. Seahawks (-1)
10. Dolphins (+2)
11. Lions (-1)
12. Redskins (+2)
13. Texans (+1)
14. Ravens (-3)
15. Saints (+7)
16. Titans (-1)
17. Bucs (-3)
18. Broncos (-2)
19. Cardinals (+5)
20. Colts (-2)
21. Bills (-2)
22. Panthers (-2)
23. Eagles (+2)
24. Vikings (-3)
25. Bengals (-2)
26. Jets (+1)
27. Jaguars (+2)
28. Bears (-1)
29. Chargers (-4)
30. Browns (+1)
31. 49ers (+1)
32. Rams (-3)

That's why it's called a revolution, everything eventually comes full circle.

eli was willing to take shots down the field back then. It back fires a lot of the time but when you face a team better than you, a team that takes risks like the giants did can be dangerous.

Remember when the steelers were 4-5 and the packers were 4-6? When will people learn not to count these teams out???

Yeah I remember that. They got a pick 6 early and the Rams came and tied it late. I remember madden saying the pats should play for overtime. Brady and bellichick didn't. I like to think that's how Dak and crew will be but we'll see.

Thats how the ravens got so dangerous in 2012. Their deep game caught fire at the right time.

That's what happens when you win a lot, and win consistently. Losing to someone once or twice is ok. Losing to them all the time is infuriating. And when you win a lot you attract everyone's favorite, bandwagon fans who just seek to glory hunt and jump on any good team

Look at the Giants. They've won two Super Bowls recently but nobody cares because they tend to be fucking awful in the years they don't win. But then look at the Cowboys. They were good for a long period of time in the 90s and had a ton of bandwagon fans. They've been SHIT for a long time until very recently, and people STILL hated them.

If a team like the Raiders is very good consistently for a long time plenty of people will hate them. Hell if the Bills just ripped off 3 Owls in 4-5 years theyd get a wave of bandwagoning and smugness and people would hate them too. Although the Raiders have that weird LA/NY bandwagon from the 80s/90s that includes the Yankees and the Lakers.

Pats/Rams and Pats/Panthers were both fucking great games desu.

Fucking Joe Flacco and those deep shots. Rahim Moore fucked it up for Denver that year. peyton was still elite and hadn't completely started to trend down and maybe they fair better against San Francisco. What if Peyton gets two more? Really makes you think.

Panthers

>Loss of DBs and combination of rookie corners/veteran scrubs leads to WRs lighting them on fire
>Tackles aren't great against elite edge rushers - Oher gets injured, Remmers has one great game against Von Miller and that's it - Interior offensive linemen get injured or shuffled around to make up for injuries
>Cam regresses into locking onto Kelvin Benjamin, who it turns out goes into bitchmode too often. Olsen has to carry passing game again and Ted Ginn is again the Panthers' #1 WR
>Officials look the other way when Cam gets targeted

Broncos

>C.J. Anderson gets injured and takes away the motor of their offense
>Absence of Malik Jackson and Danny Trevathan
>Suspect offensive line
>Injury to DeMarcus Ware
>Gary Kubiak isn't one of the better coaches to ever win a Super Bowl
>Siemian hits rookie wall and Lynch proves he's nowhere near ready to start

Im sorry but you people are delusional.

Cowcucks got btfo by ELIte twice.
TWICE.

Dallas has had the easiest fucking schedule in the league.

The only good team they played(nyg) resulted in the cowcucks getting exposed.

Do you honestly think Dallas can win a playoff game?

Not likely considering how the giants exposed their bust rookies.

Dak and zeke would be nothing without that oline.

In college they also depended on the oline.

Giants will knock off the cowcucks again. OBJ is literally unstoppable against Dallas.

So sick of the cowcuck hype

Honestly Peyton deserves blame for kneeling on that ball and going for overtime. Yes it's only 30 seconds but you have two timeouts and an offense that is still pretty damn good.

I made two more throwbacks if anyone wants them

Anyone have a webm of Dez's TD pass?

>blame manning
Kys
He is the goat for a reason.
You are a fat fucking hater for a reason.

Anybody with a brain does exactly what he did.

Moron.

>2016 has the highest completion percentage, the second-highest YPA, and the fewest fumbles lost

Why does it SEEM like he's worse this year, though? Every time I watch Eli this year I can't get over how bad he looks.

Because stats =/= quality of play.

Fuck raidniggers and fuck mexicans

passing stats inflation, huge uptick in numbers following the seahawks rule changes

also Eli was a legit bust until about half way through 2007

Could you imagine if the Cardinals didn't draft David Johnson? They were going to draft Ameer Abdullah but the Lions took him. Their franchise would have been set back like 5 years

Don't be a dumbfuck. That was managed horribly. Either Fox or Manning was to blame and if Manning truly is his own OC he shoulders some of that blame both fo then, or when they got the ball immediately in OT. Instead they ran the ball and gave it back to the Ravens.

Obviously it wasn't all his fault retard, but they still could have very easily beaten the Ravens if they even tried at all in overtime.

Their franchise is dogshit even with David Johnson. Carson Palmer is completely washed up, Fitzgerald is near the end of his rope, and both John Brown and Malcom Floyd ended up being busts. They have talent on defense but that's independent of David Johnson, and certainly didn't help them this year.

>David Johnson supposedly had run for 100 or more yards every game this year
>only has 1233 yards
>has played in 15 games this season

should the pats start jimmy g
best case scenario:
2nd string bronco's beat mcgroin lead raiders and pats get 1st seed
worst case scenario:
raiders beat the bronco's who have no reason to care
pats face fins or steelers at home and then chiefs or texans at home. the chances of mcgroin beating kc or houston are shit

TLDR
the pats essentially a lock for home field
just rest up for post season

scrimmage yards you dweeb

>run

Whoever told you that probably meant yards from scrimmage

>2016
>goes by rushing yards per game
hahaha

>tfw AFC South

Kill me, please.

>have to see an incompetent, boring, shitty Texans team in the playoffs AGAIN
fuck your entire division

Any Patriots fans here?

Watch out :')

100 meaning 10 pointypoos in fantasy

This shit happens every 5 years or so dude. It's nothing new.

Why did Carr's leg have to get broken? I really wanted to see that Raiders/Patriots AFC CG.

Cali here, anyone feel that earthquake??

he'll be back

Lost to the bills and xehawks

>lost to the bills

(You)/10

I feel like the panthers offense was very overrated but they had an elite defense so it allowed them to take a bunch of risks and also get good field position

Then they lost Norman and some dbs

They also got a weaker line so cam was getting sacked more and couldn't hold on for 2+ seconds until he got a chance to run

If you watch the Super Bowl, you'll see what happens when cams line doesn't protect him, he can't adjust and just gets run over. The entire game he couldn't do shit because as soon as he snaps the ball, von miller is in the backfield trying to kill him

Hope you spics get swallowed up by the pacific

Sup Forums is going to be so much better once this fuck retires.

>(((Roethlisberger)))
>white

>Brady
>retiring

pick one amigo

I was cheering for denver just for spite against the ravens, but didnt watch the game because I went skiing that day instead. Got frostbite on my feet that day, and returned home to see that baltimore won that game. Was an absolutely awful day.

your neighborhood will be rezoned as a cultural hotspot and you'll be forced to moved to a trash area with less square feet than a shed